Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" (64395 Views)

Gist Lover Revealed Shocking Things About Mercy Chinwo Fiance Pastor Blessed / Regina Daniels Introduces Her Elder Brother To Zlatan Ibile & Erigga (photos) / Diamond Platnumz Set To Marry Tanasha Donna, Introduces Her To His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" by spencekat(m): 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Let them marry asap.
Re: Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" by KaplanDee: 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" by KaplanDee: 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" by Pastorsmile: 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
If really you are a pastor, your type is the problem of the church. God didn't call you for sure, your belly is your God.
Repent before the devil take complete possession of you. Who told you you must be a G.O to be appreciated or be wealthy in the kingdom of God? Mercy Lord

Your type usually die in Silence. Did I tell you that I need such to survive?
Iam a millionaire. IAM only stating the obvious which just type will rather suffer than to expose. If you do not know me , visit my office at 27 powa shopping mall off obakran road computer mega city computer village ikeja.
Re: Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" by pocohantas(f): 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
I like that pastors and gospel musicians are enjoying life these days. Living in fine houses, dressing well and driving good cars.

I don’t know if it is y’all tithes doing it for the pastors especially, but I love to see it.

Serving the Lord shouldn’t be tied to poverty and lack.

If Davido and co can buy fine cars, then Sinach and Mercy Chinwo can too! Nobody should come tell us they started singing “shedibalabala” because Nigerians do not patronize gospel musicians.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" by baretalk: 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
Na Pastor life dey better the people dey hear am cheesy
Re: Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" by Flamethehussler: 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
ArewaNightmare:
grin deceitful for public stunts

Just like our Abakaliki brothers use to do those days , they'll bring in a wife from village and they'll the whole yard that she's my SISTER
But before you'll say jack Robinson , SISTER don get belle grin grin

If belle refused to show and he mistakenly catch u and his so call sister gisting and laughing together grin grin hell will be let loose

guyyyy you too sabi this one iswr
Re: Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" by RPG2020(m): 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
Indeed and in need
Re: Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" by ZombieTAMER: 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
This pastors are really living large, see as house set
what is God doing your tithe money and offerings..

you think he doesn't own all the riches in heaven and Earth..

keep allowing Yahoo boys to deceive you
Re: Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" by victorazy(m): 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

What do you think Psalm 93 is talking about?

Is a taboo for a real man of God to be poor.
Re: Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" by mrksquare: 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

In Fela's song track: suffering and smiling

Archbishop na miliki*
Pope na enjoyment
Imam na gbaladun*
Re: Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" by FaithBrain1994(m): 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
They have decieved us so much in this country..
Re: Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" by We4all: 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
OhBritannia:
Do you expect a pastor to beg and be poor?
Even Jesus while he was alive was treated like a king. go and read your Bible very well.

Many of you that criticizes pastors and men of GOD have no idea how rich God's servants and prophets were in the bible.

Solomon is still the richest man in history of Creation. Go and look up on David and the rest, even Abraham, Moses. some of the disciples and apostles weren't poor, if you must know. even Paul was a rich man and was educated.
Do you expect to serve GOD and be poor?

Mention one of his 12 disciples who were rich please.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
ArewaNightmare:

Just like our Abakaliki brothers use to do those days , they'll bring in a wife from village and they'll the whole yard that she's my SISTER

If belle refused to show and he mistakenly catch u and his so call sister gisting and laughing together grin grin hell will be let loose

You are right. My grandpa's houseboy then brought a girl from the village whom he called his sister. We believed him until she got pregnant..lol. Good thing is, they're married today.

Some house helps are good sha. This guy is a friend of the family till today despite the fact that my grandpa, his boss, died over 10 years ago. Happens to love us and he still visits.
Re: Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" by Rebirth212: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
Which of dem is d pastor ??

Bcuz none of them looks like pastor to me
Re: Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" by tiswell(m): 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
faithfull18:

Everyone isn't like you.
I'm not deceived sad
Re: Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" by 1gbdata: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
Good for them
Re: Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" by OdefaGirl(f): 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
englishmart:
All these pastors, ministers and gospel musicians are just business people. Their level of holiness is 0.09%. The gospel musicians take alcohol and drugs to enhance their performance, while some are unabatedly promiscuous.
I can't imagine Calling a 25-year old guy "papa" just because he claims he has God's calling.
Mercy Chinwo that has been fvkking since three weeks before her 19th birthday sad

Learn to use the English word "some"..... That shows you are sound.
Re: Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" by tiswell(m): 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
MrLearned:

To the bolded:

Really, so you were also in the room with them; when the said occurrences took place?

You are not far from Lia Mohamed

if you know you know sad

Mr Learned
Re: Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" by damiloladuke: 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
good
Re: Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" by Nwaajasa: 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
That is how is supposed be but revise Is the case to many pastors
Re: Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" by domaboy1759: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
ArewaNightmare:

NWA ABA people always disgracing Igbos grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" by naijapikin2(m): 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
When they want to get married they are submissive, see as she bending respectfully. After wedding now, she will start shouting equal rights with men angry....she will start doing "future is female" cool
Re: Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" by Dude397(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
FaithBrain1994:
They have decieved us so much in this country..
lol grin grin
Re: Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" by chypotenti(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
Is this really necessary Mercy! Mercy! Mercy! Please avoid social media if you really want this Union to work and last....

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" by Cheapgadget(f): 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
Pastor na occupation now oO
Re: Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" by chukel(m): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
See all the money of "what God cannot do does not exist" people contribute being enjoyed by Jerry Eze. Make una continue. Ndi eriri eri.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
in Fela's voice pastor and imam house dey fine, their members they live in poverty

we Nigerians don't worship God again, we worship pastors, imam and religion
Re: Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" by opribo(m): 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
No drawings from unfunded accounts please until after the wedding proper. We love Mercy Chinwo.
Re: Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" by lexy2014: 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I think say na only me notice. See the screen for wall and see as living room make sense. Brother/sister matter wey Dem de discuss no concern me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye / BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.