Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,502 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume (18059 Views)

Photos From The Mass Burial Of 40 Victims Of Southern Kaduna Terrorist Attacks / Governor Hope Uzodinma's Wife Hold Buhari's Hands / We'll Hold Buhari Responsible For Killing Of Herdsmen In South - Northern Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by ghettokid1(m): 9:35am On Jul 08, 2022
Senator Ali Ndume of Borno South Senatorial District has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to start taking responsibilities and act like Commander-in-Chief over the terrorist attacks happening on a daily basis in almost every part of the country.

According to him, it is the responsibility of the President to address Nigerians and not his advisers releasing statements after every attack.

Featuring on Channels Television on Thursday evening, Ndume said he was totally disappointed with the response coming from political leaders who should be ordinarily responsible for the lives and well-being of Nigerians.

Ndume said he feels pained to be called a Senator because most of them were almost helpless in the current situation and were like mere observers.

Asked whose responsibility it is to brief Nigerians after such fatal attacks on citizens, Ndume said, “the service chiefs are there, the NSA is there and the President is there.

“This is not a State matter but if it was in the State, the State Governors should be doing that. You see it happening everywhere. You see it happening everywhere.

“Honestly, we’re in trouble. Don’t take these things lightly. I’m worried…we should be talking about how to address this matter and what citizens need to do…I’m really disappointed with the response of so many leaders.

“And it’s our responsibility. The responsibility of the government is security and welfare of its citizens and then you have leaders responding as if it is a casual thing and not their responsibility.

“It is our responsibility. I feel pained to be called a Senator and almost like helpless- most of us are like that- sitting down as observers.”

On how he’ll fix the current security situations, Ndume added, “I’ll call the security Chiefs to brief me properly, then I’ll brief the nation on what is going on, sharing with them what needs to be shared without compromising the security situation.

“The President or whoever is in charge is supposed to sit some people down and get results, not just making statements. I’ve said it before, when it comes to issues like this, it is the President who is supposed to be addressing Nigerians, not some advisers.

“The President should be taking responsibility. He is the President! You see, religiously, by the time you ask people to elect you as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, anything that happens to any Nigerian, we’ll hold you accountable for it “
https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/08/terrorist-attacks-well-hold-buhari-accountable-im-pained-ndume/
Lalasticlala
mynd44
oam4j

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by MITCHELL96: 9:37am On Jul 08, 2022
Of course, he should be held responsible

Which sort president is this one sef ? undecided

Doesn't know how to use power effectively

Doesn't know what is happening in his country

Doesn't know how to meditate to solve problems

Doesn't know how curb insecurity

Doesn't know how to curb Inflation

Doesn't Know common ABC angry

Doesn't know anything at all

Only thing he knows is that Cow is a Meat

Which kind president be this sef ? angry angry

Come 2023, May we never vote in Any bad and self-centred candidate Abeg, I take God beg una, even though the person is from your village, DON'T vote any MF or Ogun will kill you angry

61 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by kenny714433(m): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2022
cheesy

Na now day break abi?

Nigerians, let me tell you if you care to listen. It will continue to get worst in this country. Its either we build a very strong institutions in this country and allow them to work independently or,

We run away from the mess in which we supported our ancestors in the guise of leaders to create. As it is now, anywhere except Nigeria is better. Maybe except head slamming countries.

We also have another option I forgot to mention. Restructuring/secession.

11 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Sergio101(m): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2022
In a sane society, impeachment of Buhari would have been a good course to follow.

But nah!!!.....we are black monkeys

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Moh247: 9:40am On Jul 08, 2022
cool

Since Buhari didn't give them automatic return ticket as rubber stamp now they are speaking up and regaining their voices

Well the case is simple, Boko haram kidnapped wealthy Abuja citizen to leverage as a tool for release of their commanders

Security operatives had to stand down for easy exchange of hostage for terrorist

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by BaddestQueen(f): 9:42am On Jul 08, 2022
Moh247:
Since Buhari didn't give them automatic return ticket as rubber stamp now they are speaking up and regaining their voices

Well the case is simple, Boko haram kidnapped wealthy Abuja citizen to leverage as a tool for release of their commanders
na lie
where's proof?

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Shawl001(m): 9:44am On Jul 08, 2022
Wait o,
Do you think he cares?

Its hard to believe he or any of the politicians still has a conscience.
Its hard!!!

3 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Moh247: 9:45am On Jul 08, 2022
BaddestQueen:
na lie
where's proof?

Ask the most intelligent man in Anambra, the 3rd class Philosophy Graduate he would give the proof you seek

Him Tu lie

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by BaddestQueen(f): 9:48am On Jul 08, 2022
Moh247:

Ask the most intelligent man in Anambra, the 3rd class Philosophy Graduate he would give the proof you seek

Him Tu lie
take agbado and eat

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Moh247: 9:53am On Jul 08, 2022
BaddestQueen:
take agbado and eat

Rule 1 Seun Oamj4 Dominque Mynd44

Do not derail this thread
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Maxymilliano(m): 9:54am On Jul 08, 2022
Senator Ali Ndume of Borno South Senatorial District has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to start taking responsibilities and act like Commander-in-Chief over the terrorist attacks happening on a daily basis in almost every part of the country.
Buhari is indeed a problem and burden to the country.

Imagine a civilian advising a President, a retired general at that on how to sit-up and perform his statutory duties

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by PoliciaNLand: 9:55am On Jul 08, 2022
Moh247:

Him Tu lie
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 1

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by jojothaiv(m): 9:57am On Jul 08, 2022
Hold yourselves accountable first, we can take it up from there because you niggas haven't been accountable from the get go.

Is it the traveling wastrel and corruption stooges should we talk about, it's the same thing from the least to the greatest.

Folks in Abuja should brace up because shit is about to get ugly.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Civilianarmy: 9:57am On Jul 08, 2022
Abeg make all of them shift, the same stories everyday shifting blame's. buhari don blame security operatives this one sef don blame buhari very soon prison personnel go blame senate for inadequate funding.

You're looking for opportunities to work outside Nigeria click the link below.

https://techhob.com/restaurant-jobs-in-canada-for-foreigners-with-sponsored-visas-apply-now/
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by gbaskiboy: 9:57am On Jul 08, 2022
Baba Disaster
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Ohislee(m): 9:57am On Jul 08, 2022
Hold him accountable That is not good enough. They should invite Buhari for questioning, he seems to be working with them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2022
Here is the Analysis Of Kuje Narrative:

Mr. C in C gave order to his folks that the coast is clear!, they operated for 2 and a half Hours! shocked without any intervention of any Nigerian Force(s) if we have one though. undecided

why?;

Because same Mr. C in C likewise told his CoAF that No nincompoop should intervene in a Family Matter. grin

case Settled.

The Narrative Above was what exactly played out in the Kuje Prison Attack grin

Mr Learned

3 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Utanisco(m): 9:58am On Jul 08, 2022
Ndume

Remember how you shouted sai baba

You must shout it till the end

Idiots

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Heffalump(m): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2022
Buhari is a total failure and the whole world knows it.

I have been privy to some WhatsApp messages making the rounds, that Buhari plans to hand over power to ISWAP terrorists in 2023. The analyst went further to say there won't be election because of severe violence in the country, which is a follow up of a well scripted and provocative plan towards decimating the masses.

While it's hard to believe all those heart wrenching renditions in the text, one may be tempted to accept some iota of truth in the carefully outlined jargons, in view of the recent happenings at Kuje prison. The prison case is a well orchestrated plan with the complicity of insiders. A cell housing hardened Boko haram, ISWAP terrorists, and criminal elements can not be protected and guarded with the highest military arsenals/ hardwares speaks volume. I don't know why everything about this APC government smells like a rotten egg. GEJ didn't underperform up to one tenth of what Buhari is currently dishing out and the whole North wanted his head on a platter to assuage their bitter anger against him.
Now, over 400 hardened criminal elements are on the loose, thereby adding to our pains. In a sane country, Buhari will be impeached within 24 hours.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2022
Thank Goodness it’s coming from a fellow northerner.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by decub: 9:59am On Jul 08, 2022
Una never understand say this our president no send una!

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Blackdisciple(m): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2022
Yes oo
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by orisa37: 9:59am On Jul 08, 2022
BORIS JOHNSON RESIGNED JUST FOR HOLDING ONE UNPOPULAR PARTY.
OF COURSE BUHARI CAN'T ESCAPE THESE KILLINGS BY BOKOHARAMS AND BANDITS.
"EBE LANBE AJOLE". HE WANTS TO BURN NIGERIA. HE WON'T SUCCEED IJN AMEN AMEN AMEN !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:00am On Jul 08, 2022
Buhari can't even read this lol

So he won't even know if you have commented on this case grin

Stop wasting your time

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by onajo2000(m): 10:00am On Jul 08, 2022
Impeach the idiot

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Strongdickfresh: 10:00am On Jul 08, 2022
DON'T VOTE FOR APC AGAIN,
DON'T VOTE FOR Tinubu,
Tinubu HAS NOTHING GOOD TO OFFER.

APC, Buhari, Tinubu and all Supporters of the failed APC party should be held responsible for the insecurity and hardship Nigerians are currently experiencing.

This is more reason we should never allow APC, Tinubu and anything related to the failed party to get close to Aso Rock.

DON'T VOTE FOR APC AGAIN,
DON'T VOTE FOR Tinubu,
Tinubu HAS NOTHING GOOD TO OFFER.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Seniorwriter(m): 10:00am On Jul 08, 2022
Toothless treath!

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:01am On Jul 08, 2022
Buhari, senate , house of representatives and all governor should be held accountable for all the atrocities happening in the state and country

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Concerns As Buhari Government Passes On N46 Trillion Debts To Tinubu / Gov Suntai Discharged From US Hospital / How Unknown Politician Defeated Serving Senator In PDP C'river Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.