Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume (18058 Views)

Photos From The Mass Burial Of 40 Victims Of Southern Kaduna Terrorist Attacks / Governor Hope Uzodinma's Wife Hold Buhari's Hands / We'll Hold Buhari Responsible For Killing Of Herdsmen In South - Northern Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Stevenson20: 10:01am On Jul 08, 2022
Buhari resign

Shame no dey catch you and your yeye ministers
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by irynterri(f): 10:01am On Jul 08, 2022
Maxymilliano:

Buhari is indeed a problem and burden to the country.

Imagine a civilian advising a President, a retired general at that on how to sit-up and perform his statutory duties
There's a reason why the retirement age of most offices are 65-70yrs. Buhari is old!!! The fact that he was once in the military makes it worse. Because the drugs and exposure to drilling, wounds make their brains age faster.
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Frizz001: 10:01am On Jul 08, 2022
Oh! You think he should just sit some people down and demand action/results and that's all? No call for sanctions and immediate sack of those that have consistently failed and most effectively, demanding Buhari's resignation for his consistent failure and incompetence over the past 7 years? Ok na, una never serious...
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by kwasoly(m): 10:01am On Jul 08, 2022
ghettokid1:
https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/08/terrorist-attacks-well-hold-buhari-accountable-im-pained-ndume/
Lalasticlala
mynd44
oam4j

Oga all of una na d same. We know the game u are playing.
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by pelentam: 10:02am On Jul 08, 2022

Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Streett: 10:02am On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by NigerianAngelo(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2022
You are talking rubbish. What stopped you filing a bill proposing the commencement of impeachment proceedings? Is that one also Buhari?

Most of you are now shocked because it just happened in Abuja for you to experience. Things that have been happening for seven years since Agatu and python dance.

God punish all of you from this minute. And any zombie supporter
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by ogatboy(m): 10:05am On Jul 08, 2022
No national assembly member should make noise. If you have a president that is incompetent, what happens to the impeachment clause, is the vice not still a member of APC? but we all want to do, it is my turn. Na everybody go hear am. When they start coming for the senators one by one then you guys will know what is up
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by moneyissweet(m): 10:07am On Jul 08, 2022
Moh247:

Ask the most intelligent man in Anambra, the 3rd class Philosophy Graduate he would give the proof you seek

Him Tu lie

Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by HARRYPORTTERJNR: 10:10am On Jul 08, 2022
ghettokid1:
https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/08/terrorist-attacks-well-hold-buhari-accountable-im-pained-ndume/
Lalasticlala
mynd44
oam4j
THIS ONE IS JUST WAKING UP FROM SLEEP.GOOD MORNING SIR.HOPE U HAVE BEEN SERVED BREAKFAST? LAS LAS,EVERYBODY GO COLLECT WOTOWOT
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by ofuonyebi: 10:11am On Jul 08, 2022
then what would you do to OBJ & GEJ who started the show?
Afterall the lifeless man only inherited the so called PROMBLEM..

nDUMEN ARE YOU NOT A FOOL AT FORTY?
JUST LISTEN AGAIN TO YEOURSELF
ARE YOU NOT PART OF PINDINPIN THAT CAUSED THIS WAHALA?...TUFIAKWA!
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Iceberg3: 10:12am On Jul 08, 2022
kennny714433:
cheesy

Na now day break abi?

Nigerians, let me tell you if you care to listen. It will continue to get worst in this country. Its either we build a very strong institutions in this country and allow them to work independently or,

We run away from the mess in which we supported our ancestors in the guise of leaders to create. As it is now, anywhere except Nigeria is better. Maybe except head slamming countries.

We also have another option I forgot to mention. Restructuring/secession.
Thank you jare...and one wordbank was talking about change of service chiefs!!!!
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by wordbank(m): 10:19am On Jul 08, 2022
Iceberg3:

Thank you jare...and one wordbank was talking about change of service chiefs!!!!
It's like you have headache in your eyes
You can't think
You can't see
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by DMerciful(m): 10:20am On Jul 08, 2022
Look at this coward, not mentioning that Bubu should be impeached. Look at these shady politicians that fights anyone in the past that calls out Bubu's incompetence like Abaribe does in the senate.

They've eaten rat upto the tail and now complaining it's bitter. Bubu has months to go so we can manage
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by RillJ(m): 10:21am On Jul 08, 2022
Joke of the year!
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Brushstrokes20: 10:22am On Jul 08, 2022
Spot on! The lifeless scammer is a resounding fiasco undecided
He should urgently toe the path of honour by emulating borris Johnson! undecided

ENOUGH OF NONSENSE!
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Realond: 10:23am On Jul 08, 2022
Sms verification available for all countries

Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Mrkumareze(m): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2022
The way buhari disappointed Nigerians eh, you will be thinking if it's the same Buhari all northerners and our yorubas were singing and praising cheesy
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Lazenby007(m): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2022
Kettle calling pot black
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by victorazy(m): 10:26am On Jul 08, 2022
Na them them grin

Take Ndume serious to your own peril.
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by VEHINTOLAR: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2022
The Fula man is just not competent;a failure in all ramifications !
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by li7chang(m): 10:29am On Jul 08, 2022
留学生找 cs作业代写 C++代写 就来bestdaixie
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by peacemara54(m): 10:34am On Jul 08, 2022
Nigeria needs God intervention most importantly, honest and good leader.

Most of this so called leaders in the present government and the past including their children are dual citizens. They can leave the country anytime they feel chaos is looming.

Ordinary citizens will be left to face the terror.
The earlier citizens begin to understand that; you have no place than Nigeria. No place to go. When there is still time,

Choose leaders of good repute who will sail the ship successfully
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Abemy(m): 10:36am On Jul 08, 2022
When a Nigerian say "we will hold the president responsible" What does it mean?

How do you intend to do that? or is it the usual rhetoric?
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2022
Honestly we dont have leaders in this country
Re: Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume by 010okoogar: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2022
na today

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) / Gov Suntai Discharged From US Hospital / No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.