Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc (2239 Views)

Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc / Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate / Tucano Jets Delay: Military Conduct Not Kukah To Be Blamed, NEF Tells Presidenc (2) (3) (4)

If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc by Africana1123(m): 10:03am On Jul 08, 2022
If it is true that Datti Baba is Obi’s VP, then this is a social media presidency” – Deji Adeyanju

Re: If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc by dat9jaguy(m): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2022

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc by alsudan: 10:11am On Jul 08, 2022
This mumu Deji is still living in the past.

Obi Baba Ahmed is the future of Nigerian Politics and that future starts in 2023.

Enough of the old order that has brought Nigeria to it knees.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc by Seniorwriter(m): 10:12am On Jul 08, 2022
Seems this guy Adeyanju is in severe pains because no shishi for him from the LP camp.

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike.

Like for Peter Obi's choice Share for Deji's Opinion.
haffaze777:

No like for Pandora criminal and no share for garrulous Dejigrin

haffaze777:

Because I don't expect adult to be doing bambiala for likes and shares on social media
Pinned.....there are no monetary gains for likes or share on NL ...it's just for opinion sakes so why go vulgar and the show of your ignorant toxicity? Be guided.

Carlosdd:

Obi and his suppose vp were Card carry members of pdp just few weeks back now in labor party as a saint, don’t just know how some people reason
No Nigerian talk less of politician is a saint but this two are better than those blood sucking ancestors and most especially every right thinking citizen of Nigeria will never root for the parties they are contesting for.....It is satanic and babaric of you to prefer them if you do then you are part of the Nigerian problem.

@Seniorwriter

Re: If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc by SadiqBabaSani: 10:12am On Jul 08, 2022
What good has career politicians done to Nigeria'?

Deji and Omokri are all same

16 Likes

Re: If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc by Oilwell(m): 10:12am On Jul 08, 2022
Africana1123:
If it is true that Datti Baba is Obi’s VP, then this is a social media presidency” – Deji Adeyanju

Re: If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc by Beremx(f): 10:14am On Jul 08, 2022

Re: If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc by wordbank(m): 10:14am On Jul 08, 2022
Deji go and sidan grin

Re: If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc by DispatcherLagos: 10:15am On Jul 08, 2022
They condemn and criticize all the candidates without offering us a better alternative. Maybe Bobrisky and speed Darlington are better than all those in the race

Re: If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc by GeeMeshin1(m): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2022
Stay tuned.
Re: If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc by mrvitalis(m): 10:20am On Jul 08, 2022
Obi supporters are mainly people who were not into politics. .. people like me who have never voted because we haven't seen someone worthy

They are untested ...their numbers can't be defined

The only thing you can say for sure is obi would win south east 80% minimum but the number of voters in the south east you can't really say

Obi supporters can be anywhere between 2.5 million To over 35 million ...

This is not a regular election trust me.....it's not regular voting pattern ...no body knows what to expect

Re: If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc by Africana1123(m): 10:29am On Jul 08, 2022
Beremx:
go and marry
Stop disturbing nairaland peace

Re: If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc by DWickedLandLord: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2022
Where was all these people when Obi was a struggling young man trying to build a company? He really could've used your advice then. Since you people know so much.

Apparently your brain n his brain not wired the same.

Re: If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc by haffaze777(m): 10:44am On Jul 08, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Seems this guy Adeyanju is in severe pains because no shishi for him from the LP camp.

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike.

@Seniorwriter

No like for Pandora criminal and no share for garrulous Dejigrin
Re: If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc by Africana1123(m): 10:48am On Jul 08, 2022
[quote author=Oilwell post=114532120][/quote]why are you crying ?

Re: If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc by haffaze777(m): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Pinned.....there are no monetary gains for likes or share on NL ...it's just for opinion sakes so why go vulgar and the show of your ignorant toxicity? Be guided.

@Seniorwriter

Because I don't expect adult to be doing bambiala for likes and shares on social media
Re: If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc by Oilwell(m): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2022
Africana1123:
why are you crying ?

Vote competence. Vote Peter Obi 2023

Bro I dont curse. I pray that God blesses you and open doors of favour for you and your family also cause the works of your hands to prosper this week.

Re: If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc by Africana1123(m): 10:54am On Jul 08, 2022
Oilwell:

Vote competence. Vote Peter Obi 2023

Bro I dont curse. I pray that God blesses you and open doors of favour for you and your family also cause the works of your hands to prosper this week.
Amen thank you my brother cool now you understand beauty of democracy

You’re not like all this obituaries on nairaland and Twitter

One love brother

But I can tell you the best candidate is asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu
Re: If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc by Oilwell(m): 11:00am On Jul 08, 2022
Africana1123:
Amen thank you my brother 8 now you understand beauty of democracy

One love brother

Bros City Boy is good but his time has passed, Age and stamina is not on his side anymore. The Crisis in Nigeria is much more now. Look at Buhari. Persons of their age spend most of their time looking after their health instead of solving problems its nature.

I am not an emotional person and i dont do sentiments, if BAT is my uncle even my father today I will still not vote for him.

PO2023
Re: If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc by famouscargo4u: 11:07am On Jul 08, 2022
Beremx:

They can be Senator same time and be decades apart in years. This is not to justify Tinubu but your narrative is not right.

Re: If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc by Britishpea: 11:18am On Jul 08, 2022
alsudan:
This mumu Deji is still living in the past.

Obi Baba Ahmed is the future of Nigerian Politics and that future starts in 2023.

Enough of the old order that has brought Nigeria to it knees.

Yes they are the future president and vice of Twitter. Na only their rooms den go enter.

Re: If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc by NaughtyBrainiac: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2022
Re: If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc by Africana1123(m): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2022
Oilwell:

Bros City Boy is good but his time has passed, Age and stamina is not on his side anymore. The Crisis in Nigeria is much more now. Look at Buhari. Persons of their age spend most of their time looking after their health instead of solving problems its nature.

I am not an emotional person and i dont do sentiments, if BAT is my uncle even my father today I will still not vote for him.

PO2023
but you don’t have any issues with Joe Biden or Donald trump age

Bro you don’t have any solid point ,don’t ever mock people with health

Let me give you one simple example

Re: If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc by Feggie3: 11:46am On Jul 08, 2022
Africana1123:
Amen thank you my brother cool now you understand beauty of democracy

One love brother

Asiwaju is vegetative he can't function as an active human. The Asiwaju of yesterday is not the Asiwaju of Today. What happened to our fierce Olu Jacobs has also taken turns on Bola Tinubu!! And that is age factor. Both of them can't memorise anything any longer!!
Re: If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc by Sergio101(m): 11:47am On Jul 08, 2022
Lol cheesy.
He said of all the jobless former Governors in the north.
Re: If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc by techWriter3: 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
What good been tenure pols undertaken to Nigeriansns'
Re: If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc by helinues: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2022

Re: If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc by Carlosdd: 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
Seniorwriter:

@Seniorwriter

Obi and his suppose vp were Card carry members of pdp just few weeks back now in labor party as a saint, don’t just know how some people reason

Re: If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc by Transcriber: 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
mrvitalis:
Obi supporters are mainly people who were not into politics. .. people like me who have never voted because we haven't seen someone worthy

They are untested ...their numbers can't be defined

The only thing you can say for sure is obi would win south east 80% minimum but the number of voters in the south east you can't really say

Obi supporters can be anywhere between 2.5 million To over 35 million ...

This is not a regular election trust me.....it's not regular voting pattern ...no body knows what to expect
no

No erection in biafla

We biaflans won't take this! angry cheesy

Re: If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc by Cholls(m): 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
My brothers and sisters see finishing
Re: If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc by Prince111111: 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
They are funny people. Set awon KIRIKU the comedian.
In fact I laugh at every news aimed at LP grin grin grin
Re: If It Is True That Datti Baba Is Obi’s VP, Then This Is A Social Media Presidenc by Eddygourdo(m): 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
They wont keep quiet and let us lose in peace. Can someone be a poor person and still be practicing witchcraft at the same time ??

The Young Amoda From Iragbiji - Gistlover / Nobody Should Allow Their Father To Be Disgraced Like This! / Video: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Orji Uzor Kalu Mother