Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel (35878 Views)

Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice / Indonesia Formally Apologises To Nigeria Over Manhandling Of Diplomat / #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by Wallade(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
Afoonja:

Lol you're just a frustrated little mind looking for where to vent your frustrations. Get off my mentions, you're not Oduhaeje and you have no right to debate on what I stated. The worst of it is you're not even making any sense. Someone broke your heart?? grin grin grin

I can see you're a religious fanatic so I shouldn't even expect the smallest atom of common sense from you.

Mr common sense. Since you are not religious, why bother about the prophet destroying shrines? Why follow or watch his miracles since you don't believe them?

It is certain that common sense isn't common. Especially when disturbed and uncouth boys like you are yapping allover nairaland.
Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by goaldynman(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
Sweetplum:
But he was slapped by police officers, given service in the ogo (smack at the back of the head) by the officers.
A common man dialogue was absent from the video clips we are seeing.
Maybe Odumeje was overbearing. Maybe he was the one that went forward to approach the officers rudely. But he was slapped and smacked on the head.
Soludo ll need good explanation.
He's growing to become unpopular like Ngige, Peter Obi and the last one, Obiano who's wife was biancarnised.

Our security officers need to be exercising great level of gentlemanliness.

For you to sneak in Peter Obi name there shows that you either doesn't know the meaning of "unpopular"

Or you are one of these bile Tinubu urchins littering the space of nairaland!!
Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by YorubaSlur: 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Wallade:

Mr common sense. Since you are not religious, why bother about the prophet destroying shrines? Why follow or watch his miracles since you don't believe them?

It is certain that common sense isn't common. Especially when disturbed and uncouth boys like you are yapping allover nairaland.

Ranting frustrated bigot who can't even read meaning into words. Go back to my statement and tell me how it connects to this.

I'll still answer you: I am concerned because the shrines contains artefacts that are worth millions, I am concerned because he insulted two important Igbo subgroups.

You don't want me to judge him but you're here judging me for judging him you frustrated vulture the best you could do is to get off and get a life.

I'm not one of your religious daddies. I don't understand why someone like you would mention my comment grin grin to preach on the same sin he is commiting grin grin

To show you how braindead you're, what concerns being against destruction of shrines and being unreligious ?? And where did I mention that?? Unlike you, being religious doesn't mean destroying things and disrespecting ancient traditions.

Oga getat!!!
Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by wpadmin: 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
davidupdate89:
For me, those police men already had the guy in mind.

There is no tangible reason they can bring up for hitting him. He wasn't attacking them from the video.

The guy might not be what a pastor should be, but I feel everyone should be respected.

God bless you.
Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by CheapHomes1: 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
BabaOfLagos:
That was wrong, but what led to that is what we are not getting on the news. I was once a security operative, and most operatives would not just lay their hands on you when you haven't given them reason to, but when you do, we don't care who you are!!!
For those who understands Basketball profits
.. See the link below https://www.nairaland.com/7169675/

Really? So what would have warranted the taskforce slapping odumeje?
Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by phemmyfour: 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Fahdiga:
Damage control. Soludo fall my hand.
he has started on a wrong foot
Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by phemmyfour: 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
BabaOfLagos:
That was wrong, but what led to that is what we are not getting on the news. I was once a security operative, and most operatives would not just lay their hands on you when you haven't given them reason to, but when you do, we don't care who you are!!!
yinmu

You LL always support your own. Manhandling civilians is in a uniform man's DNA
Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
goaldynman:

For you to sneak in Peter Obi name there shows that you either doesn't know the meaning of "unpopular"

Or you are one of these bile Tinubu urchins littering the space of nairaland!!
You are an urchin. You don't know who I ll vote for. You are quick to mention Tinubu. Is Atiku and Kwakwanso not on the ballot?
What's your problem with reasoning and remembering history?
If Obi was so loved by ndi Anambra, he won't be impeached/removed from office twice. Whether genuinely or illegally, he was removed twice. So me packing him with Obiano and Ngige is on point.
I wish him well in his presidential ambition. Likewise Soludo as he governs Anambra.
Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by Wallade(m): 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
Afoonja:

Ranting frustrated bigot who can't even read meaning into words. Go back to my statement and tell me how it connects to this.

I'll still answer you: I am concerned because the shrines contains artefacts that are worth millions, I am concerned because he insulted two important Igbo subgroups.

You don't want me to judge him but you're here judging me for judging him you frustrated vulture the best you could do is to get off and get a life.

I'm not one of your religious daddies. I don't understand why someone like you would mention my comment grin grin to preach on the same sin he is commiting grin grin

To show you how braindead you're, what concerns being against destruction of shrines and being unreligious ?? And where did I mention that?? Unlike you, being religious doesn't mean destroying things and disrespecting ancient traditions.

Oga getat!!!

E dey pain you baaaa. What judgement have I passed on you?

Calm down and stop cursing because it is back to sender when dealing with me, just answer the question.
Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by YorubaSlur: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
Wallade:

E dey pain you baaaa. What judgement have I passed on you?

Calm down and stop cursing because it is back to sender when dealing with me, just answer the question.

Be honest to yourself, you're the one that needs to calm down.
Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by Wallade(m): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
Afoonja:

Be honest to yourself, you're the one that needs to calm down.

If this is an exam, you just failed.

Answer the question boy!
Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by CheapHomes1: 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
BabaOfLagos:

This is Not true!

He wasn't dragged out of his house and beaten...

He may' have self drawn the officers actions on himself maybe through resistance...

He wasn't the only property owner around the marked properties...

How did he resist?

How should resistance be handled?
Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by sweetgala(m): 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Now that he has condemned it, I'm very sure Reno omokri and all Tinubu urchins will be in sever pains right now.

I keep asking...On what grounds would APC want Nigerians to vote for the party come 2023? Yet no Tinubu urchin has Been able to answer me!

Anyone campaigning for APC despite their bloody failure should be seen as an enemy of Nigeria! 

Nigeria says NO to old ancestors! Peter Obi is the best candidate we have now!!!!

Vote your choice let me vote mine, the sanctity of democracy is in the freedom of choice and the protection of these freedoms from intimidation and antagonism.
Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by Basicend: 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
Massiveglory:
Overzealous worker. Or probably he had personal scores to settle with liquid metal.

Which liquid metal?
Wey dem just destroy him church.

I beg make I hear word.
Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
BabaOfLagos:

This is Not true!

He wasn't dragged out of his house and beaten...

He may' have self drawn the officers actions on himself maybe through resistance...

He wasn't the only property owner around the marked properties...

are you stoopid..?

as long as he didn't touch any operatives..,he can hurl insults on any modafuckn security operatives

You have no right to even touch his collar.. The orders were to demolish not assault.

You don't care who he is....abi. Boko dey roast you,even in the east, you are being roasted...Only unarmed una no care who he is.. Cowards

You are public servants...

His tax pays your salaries and funds your mobilization..

Without guns....Y'all are useless
Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by bergs2: 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
My people, we should all be careful especially the way we carry and conduct ourselves in the public.
This is social media age for crying out loud!
Before you even reach house, you're already trending on tiktok
Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by Isokiscool(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Wallade:

You really mean police was not there?
DSS and vigilantes....d vigilantee guys was d one slapping and pushing him sef
Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Good. This is a right move from the governor. The manhandling was really unnecessary.

Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by Aboguede(m): 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
BaddestQueen:
he should sack the bastard security immediately

More slaps will continue against people like odumeje and possibly uuu 2 shocked

Nka bu nkanyi grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by Lamasta(m): 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
The security personnel followed order let's not sugarcoat it let's say it as it is....

Soludo fumbled and I am highly disappointed in him big time
Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by Berankis: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Quest7777:
Overzealous taskforce personnel. Quite unnecessary & unprofessional conduct.

Unfortunately, that's the mentality of an average Nigerian security personnel; always prone to intimidating & harassing "bloody" civilians.
And when it's time to provide the security against imminent threats they run away like bastards.
They run the streets with siren doing virtually NOTHING. Everywhere is under attack yet we have so many useless police officers standing aimlessly on the roads in the name of criminal "Stop n Search", wasting away while the nation is under attack.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by engrchykae(m): 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Quest7777:
Overzealous taskforce personnel. Quite unnecessary & unprofessional conduct.

Unfortunately, that's the mentality of an average Nigerian security personnel; always prone to intimidating & harassing "bloody" civilians.
I said it yesterday that the overzealous officer is on his own.
Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by UNDFTD: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Not only condemning the repugnant behavior by the security personnel, Mr. Soludo, should fire them if he wants anyone to take him serious in his claimed quest to sanitize the polity.
Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by benjanny(m): 6:38am On Jul 09, 2022
I condemn that too
Re: Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel by 9jaRealist: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2022
ebukajay184:
Anambra State governor, Professor Charles Soludo has condemned the manhandling of Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere (Odumeje) by a government Taskforce personnel during the demolition of a building in the Prophet's church on Thursday, IGBERETV reports.

Soludo also said he has instructed that the taskforce personnel involved in the crime be made to face the law.

Gullible and superstitious Nigerians worshipping these so-called “men of god”…
That’s why one’s gross negligence led to multiple negligent homicide and he didn’t spend a night in jail.

Saw the video and the dude climbed onto the bulldozer to stop it, and thus DESERVED to be forcibly removed.

>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) / Crypto Ban: Northern Senators Support CBN, Southern Senators Oppose / Naira Jumps To 8-month High Of 1,120/$ As Dollars Flood Black Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.