Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Obaseki Celebrates Okowa At 63, Lauds Contributions To National Devt* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Celebrates Okowa At 63, Lauds Contributions To National Devt* (239 Views)

Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial / Ugwuanyi Lauds Contributions Of Diaspora Nigerians To National Development / Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Celebrates Okowa At 63, Lauds Contributions To National Devt* by Joeehiz: 11:40am On Jul 08, 2022
*Obaseki celebrates Okowa at 63, lauds contributions to national devt*

The Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, has congratulated his Delta State counterpart, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa, on his 63rd birthday, lauding his contribution to the development of Delta State and Nigeria.

Obaseki said: “On behalf of the Government and people of Edo State, I congratulate my dear brother and friend, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa, as he celebrates his 63rd birthday.

“Governor Okowa has demonstrated commitment to the betterment of his people and continues to serve as a democrat who believes in the unity and progress of Nigeria.”

He added, “As we prepare for the 2023 Presidential election, I am confident that as Vice Presidential candidate of our great party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Governor Okowa will have the opportunity to extend his impactful programmes across Nigeria. I wish you excellent health and God’s continued guidance as we all work to rescue Nigeria.”
Re: Obaseki Celebrates Okowa At 63, Lauds Contributions To National Devt* by God1000(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2022
They always celebrate each other
Re: Obaseki Celebrates Okowa At 63, Lauds Contributions To National Devt* by Jostoman: 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
Happy birthday to you sir.

(1) (Reply)

Eric & Cynthia's Pre Wedding Photos / Former Commissioner of Bayelsa State Begs For His Life At Kidnapper Den / Brass Local Government Chairman In Bayelsa State Said Many Will Still Leave T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.