Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Unveiling Secrets Of PROFORCE An Armouring Company In Ode Remo, Ogun, Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unveiling Secrets Of PROFORCE An Armouring Company In Ode Remo, Ogun, Nigeria (433 Views)

Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic / Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria / Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unveiling Secrets Of PROFORCE An Armouring Company In Ode Remo, Ogun, Nigeria by aduragbemi00024: 11:44am On Jul 08, 2022
Sorry its long but please read and understand very well.

I did a research on Proforce in the past and even recently infact their group name is Olakleen. The way they owe salaries to staffs CRAZY. Not a single staff is collecting his/her salary ontime leaving them to loans and defaults to all their creditors up and down they have very little Expatriate and guess what they owe them months on salaries. I was forced to write this because one of their top Expatriate resigned recently and he was owed erroneously in months before leaving that was what necessitated his resignation and went back to his country with his Family. If you are a good man or woman avoid this company. They paint themselves so bright in the outside world but enter and get the worse experience of your lifetime. 13th month bonus is not paid until another year or months if they care. Staffs benefits and entitlements those ones are under their feet ages before they get paid. Pension that one matter they owe it steadily until you resign and begin send them mails like I do before they pay. Infact salary has no date(s). Debts Debts and Debts is what all the staffs is doing and they all default in repayment and when salaries are paid all goes to debts even unending debts thats recycling. Can you imagine I made investigation background and non has received salary till today for a proclaimed structured and standard company. Are Ijebus really like this generally because the owner is an Ijebu Man and I hear they are not always wishing well anyone around them? You dont wish anyone around you well you change their destiny and to leave sef na wahala. For once please pay your staffs on or before month end do it for 6months or 12months and see how well your company will grow massively. Let your staffs be happy and see if they wont specially be praying for you. WICKED MAN. Staffs in the company are seriously hungry and struggling. Can you imagine no salary being paid on time for years not once before the month ends. I made investigation of staffs even those that have left the company for time past and yet they say same thing salary is headache and yet this man travels round the world. The company just exhibited in Eurosatory in France spending thousands of dollars only to no profitable reward please why cant you shift that money to the welfare of your staffs? In the history of your company pay your staffs ontime not spending all the money on personal debts as they have families depending on them. You recently sent off some of your staffs alot of them dont wish to come back again because of your BAD WAY.

They dont even pay benefits due to staffs, pension payment that one we cant even go that level because they dont pay monthly yet they deduct from staffs and refuse to pay only when they feel like same with salaries. You can work months and not get paid and yet they paint themselves in pride to the world to see while the staffs are seriously living in debts everytime and every month and they have serious inflows into their accounts oooo but would rather not spend it paying salaries to staffs.

I am so angry and I heard he's one of the right man sons of Daddy GO of RCCG infact they do so much to Daddy GO but would neglect his own staffs thats called eye service and he's a Redeem Pastor

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Uzodimma Inspects Ongoing Projects Including Desilting Of Waterways, Roads, / PDP : This Party Just Failed To Sink And Die.. Na Waooo / Guess The Political Headlines If Amaechi/osibanjo Was APC Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.