Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,912 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

The Evil COCA-COLA Does In Mexico - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Evil COCA-COLA Does In Mexico (933 Views)

Addicted To Coca-Cola / Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evil COCA-COLA Does In Mexico by PromiseObasi(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
Coca-Cola, one of the biggest brands on earth have been here for longer than you know..

From a backyard recipe by John Pemberton containing Cocaine and Kola as far as 130 years ago,

you can see from the history that this company thrives on addiction.

Yes.

Coca-Cola is consumed in Mexico than in any part of the world.

In southern Mexico, Los Altos, Coca-Cola is literally worshipped.

It all started far back in 1960 when missionaries and evangelists started penetrating the region and preached against their local gin called 'pox'.

Coca-Cola was seen as a better supplement and as such started thriving almost immediately.

This is a region known for its bad water, locals only depending on the rains for refreshment and hence turned to Coca-Cola as a source of hydration.

Not only did they establish a bottling company close to this village, they sell at a very cheap rate to keep this people addicted.

Coca-Cola in this region is sold as cheap as bottled water

Type 2 Diabetes has seen an upsurge in this place, and only 1 out of 10 patients will agree to stop taking the sugary drink.

They don't see it as a cause for their sickness cry

Coca-Cola has been reported by activists to be exploiting the springs in these regions.

There is a well that extracts fresh water from a volcano basin,

the bottling plant has permits to extract more than 300,000 gallons of water a day as part of a decades-old deal with the government. Omo.

Despite this, There is a very valuable business lesson to take from it. grin

Despite the success of the company from years ago, they are still doing everything, even dubious things to remain on the faces of everyone.

You see them everyday, On TV, empty cans on the road, Bill Boards, Local Restaurants, etc.

Infact, Coca-Cola puts 11 million dollars each day into advertising. shocked

A company as successful as that still make sure they put themselves out there every single day but Busola that sells Perfumes think she is been too salesy by posting her products on her status everyday. Sigh.

Always get yourself out there, The best known will to the people, be the best product.

That is the moral lesson for today. cool

I help young entrepreneurs and business owners like myself discover the leaks in their business, patch them up and start making consistent sales.

I have helped over 150 people do this.

You can connect with me by clicking the link below.

Click here.

About 200 people have read the story I wrote yesterday on "An Ancient Business Secret I Learnt From A SUYA MAN"

You will be doing yourself a favour by reading that article too.

Don't forget to leave a Like and a follow if I have earned it.

I pray I see you one day and talk about how this meeting changed the game for you. But before then, I will be in my corner rooting for you.

Promise.

1 Like

Re: The Evil COCA-COLA Does In Mexico by meobizy(f): 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Coca Cola; pay money for potential Type II Diabetes and bone wastage.

Cigarettes; pay money for potential lung cancer.

Alcohol; pay money for potential kidney diseases and liver cirrhosis.

Most things for this life na risk. There is also water intoxication from consuming large amounts of the liquid.

2 Likes

Re: The Evil COCA-COLA Does In Mexico by PromiseObasi(m): 6:45am On Jul 19, 2022
What are you saying exactly?

meobizy:
Coca Cola; pay money for potential Type II Diabetes and bone wastage.

Cigarettes; pay money for potential lung cancer.

Alcohol; pay money for potential kidney diseases and liver cirrhosis.

Most things for this life na risk. There is also water intoxication from consuming large amounts of the liquid.
Re: The Evil COCA-COLA Does In Mexico by meobizy(f): 7:50am On Jul 21, 2022
PromiseObasi:
What are you saying exactly?

The truth.
Re: The Evil COCA-COLA Does In Mexico by PromiseObasi(m): 8:34am On Jul 26, 2022
meobizy:
The truth.

Lots of truths, what's your premise?
Re: The Evil COCA-COLA Does In Mexico by meobizy(f): 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
PromiseObasi:

Lots of truths, what's your premise?
We’re still on this? The truth needs no backing.
Re: The Evil COCA-COLA Does In Mexico by PromiseObasi(m): 8:33am On Jul 27, 2022
meobizy:
We’re still on this? The truth needs no backing.

Fact... Don't mind me though..

(1) (Reply)

Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties / U Think U Know : But We Know U Dont! / What Are Stretch Marks? Does Natural Treatment Or A Cream Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.