Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties (934 Views)

Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife / Laced Brownies Almost Killed Me. / Permanent Solution To Weak Erection, Premature Ejaculation And Small Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by LadyRosa(f): 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hello Nairalanders,

This topic is fueled by a recent happening that threw me and my family off balance.Last weekend, there was an emergency at home,and then by the time my brother got to the hospital,my kid sister was already in the emergency ward.

The neighbors explained she was screaming and calling for help.

They had to break in, like break in with tools on a security door to get her out.

Medical diagnosis showed hard drugs in her system.

How come?

Everything was flushed and then the doctor began to question what she took.She said cookies.
Where you buy am madam?

She said she ate it in a party.

After further investigation involving security personnel, we found out the cookies shared in the party was prepared with drugs.
The celebrant provided the drugs and the Baker did the job.

Some of you bakers should be very careful!

Like WTF!!!

Small madam, you no no say drugs dey the cookies?

She said she wasn't aware as she ate it a lot.Cuddled and questioned her privately to tell me the truth,with tears she stucked to her guns.Said she didn't know.

No thanks to the fact she has sweet tooth!

First of all,the idiot paid back the money for her hospital bills and trust me, the money big.She was rushed to a very expensive elitist hospital.When I heard the bills me sef be one ask weda na kidney transplant them do?

It's either he pays or the Estate's CSO pays his HR a visit, the celebrant works in a very reputable international company.

Please ladies and gents,be careful of what you eat at parties, especially pastries and cakes.

3 Likes

Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by capetownboyz(m): 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
Rubbish take your tales by moonlight elsewhere.. lock your sibling at home .. imagine choking on free cake lol.. am sure if she ate a pinch such might not have happened ..

1 Like

Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by LadyRosa(f): 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
Rubbish take your tales by moonlight elsewhere.. lock your sibling at home .. imagine choking on free cake lol.. am sure if she ate a pinch such might not have happened ..

See am.
Na that ya small blokus I won squeeze comot pus wey full inside. grin grin

Ewure!

2 Likes

Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by capetownboyz(m): 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

See am.
Na that ya small blokus I won squeeze comot pus wey full inside. grin grin

Ewure!
lol ode .. eranko
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by LadyRosa(f): 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
lol ode .. eranko

Elede!
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by capetownboyz(m): 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

Elede!
malu..
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by LadyRosa(f): 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
malu..

Otondo!
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by capetownboyz(m): 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

Otondo!
u too local .. omo ghetto no class .. come let me fly you to Paris along with your sibling .. take you to a better confectionery..eat better prepared cake .. do you have a passport grin
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by LadyRosa(f): 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
u too local .. omo ghetto no class .. come let me fly you to Paris along with your sibling .. take you to a better confectionery..eat better prepared cake .. do you have a passport grin

Omo ale jati jati oshi!
First carry your local impoverished parents cross osun state first. cheesy grin
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by capetownboyz(m): 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

Omo ale jati jati oshi!
First carry your local impoverished parents cross osun state first. cheesy grin
lol idiota .. have you been Europe ..local champion .. awon ebina first class ..hunger hold you reach u de chop cake like say na food .. wether na the drugs de sweet her belle ..hahaha .do you have a passport ?? Talk to me local girl .

1 Like

Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by LadyRosa(f): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
lol idiota .. have you been Europe ..local champion .. awon ebina first class ..hunger hold you reach u de chop cake like say na food .. wether na the drugs de sweet her belle ..hahaha .do you have a passport ?? Talk to me local girl .

Europe ke?
You be compound fool! grin grin cheesy

You're really a broke ass local moder'fucker. grin cheesy
Chai!
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by capetownboyz(m): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

Europe ke?
You be compound fool! grin grin cheesy

You're really a broke ass local moder'fucker. grin cheesy
Chai!
lol u still get energy to type ..no let me finish you oo ..lady Rosa local she no fine reach my mamacita..anyways come de go …meanwhile pray your sis gets better joke aside ..no offense taken sha but no think say me retreat ..I don talk reach ..bye bye
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by LadyRosa(f): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=capetownboyz post=115740607]lol u still get energy to type ..no let me finish you oo ..lady Rosa local she no fine reach my mamacita..anyways come de go …meanwhile pray your sis gets better joke aside ..no offense taken sha but no think say me retreat ..I don talk reach ..bye bye [/quote

Weak boy!
Weak,broke and foolish. cheesy cheesy
I blame your father.For say him hustle well, atleast your malee for still use crayfish dey cook give children chop. grin grin grin

You have an abnormal mental growth.Very shallow thinking. tongue
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by capetownboyz(m): 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=LadyRosa post=115740687][/quote]lol werey u wan still de add fuel walai.. you go explode fa grin… stupid gal .. no be me be cause of your family misfortune .. broke, dirty ,gutter girl .. better go wash up from your poverty invested family before you write me again cause I don’t tolerate stinking b!tch like you .. lurking around my mention throwing cheap jabs .. olodo rabata .can’t even type proper English without sounding too local or out of place .. ghetto gal ..jeez Bleep you .
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by LadyRosa(f): 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
lol werey u wan still de add fuel walai.. you go explode fa grin… stupid gal .. no be me be cause of your family misfortune .. broke, dirty ,gutter girl .. better go wash up from your poverty invested family before you write me again cause I don’t tolerate stinking b!tch like you .. lurking around my mention throwing cheap jabs .. olodo rabata .can’t even type proper English without sounding too local or out of place .. ghetto gal ..jeez Bleep you .

Blah blah blah!
Stinking ke?If you fit survive your coming outta ya mom's ikpu as a child, then no smell or stench can be too terribly strange to kill you grin

1 Like

Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by capetownboyz(m): 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

Blah blah blah!
Stinking ke?If you fit survive your coming outta ya mom's ikpu as a child, then no smell or stench can be too terribly strange to kill you grin
loo abeg go tell your papa to suck on your mum period cause he gave birth to a lowlife scum like you with washed up breathe stinking to high heavens .. jeez fix your breathe along your Pussy.. cause you smell like a scum bag better still a waste bin.. jeez you even smell from afar prolly imagine how ur dude get down on you . Fish brain. He must be suffering real hard dating a haggard b!tch like you with no proper manners .. local girl born from a scum bag called your parent … my offer still remain so you have a passport? Broke ass bitch also inform your hungry sis I got better offer on the table than eating off cheap junks at the party .. no class

1 Like

Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by LadyRosa(f): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
loo abeg go tell your papa to suck on your mum period cause he gave birth to a lowlife scum like you with washed up breathe stinking to high heavens .. jeez fix your breathe along your Pussy.. cause you smell like a scum bag better still a waste bin.. jeez you even smell from afar prolly imagine how ur dude get down on you . Fish brain. He must be suffering real hard dating a haggard b!tch like you with no proper manners .. local girl born from a scum bag called your parent … my offer still remain so you have a passport? Broke ass bitch also inform your hungry sis I got better offer on the table than eating off cheap junks at the party .. no class

My pu$$$sy smells bad trust me grin cheesy but not as bad as ya mother's tongue tongue
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by capetownboyz(m): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

My pu$$$sy smells bad trust me grin cheesy but not as bad as ya mother's tongue tongue
lol says a lady born from a tiny dick called your father .. am sure you made it out from low sperm count bo wonder you lack some missing piece in your brain which makes you misbehave .. gutter girl no class .. broke ass b!itch .. no job no self worth .. just hungry hunger plus angry cause she is a failure to her family and generations beyond ..am not the cause of your suffering desist from my mention .. cause you not up for what is next .. you might cry blood lol
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by LadyRosa(f): 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
lol says a lady born from a tiny dick called your father .. am sure you made it out from low sperm count bo wonder you lack some missing piece in your brain which makes you misbehave .. gutter girl no class .. broke ass b!itch .. no job no self worth .. just hungry hunger plus angry cause she is a failure to get family and generations beyond ..am not the cause of your suffering desist from my mention .. cause you not up for what is next .. you might cry blood lol

LMAO!
Blah blah blah.

Ya mama yanch still ooze pass my own. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue

Your ranting continues... cheesy
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by capetownboyz(m): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

LMAO!
Blah blah blah.

Ya mama yanch still ooze pass my own. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue

Your ranting continues... cheesy
mtcheww weak u can do better ..next pls
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by LadyRosa(f): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
mtcheww weak u can do better ..next pls

Alright, guess it was the major reason your dad abandoned her?He couldn't stand the stench?
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by capetownboyz(m): 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

Alright, guess it was the major reason your dad abandoned her?He couldn't stand the stench?
still weak .. is that all you got .. Mtcheww next pls .. I need a proper clap back..
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by LadyRosa(f): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
still weak .. is that all you got .. Mtcheww next pls .. I need a proper clap back..

If you need then you should make it happen.Guess you don't have anything else to say to stimulate me? cheesy cheesy cheesy
You don tire?! grin cheesy

Keep it coming,afterall you shot the first bullet cheesy
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by capetownboyz(m): 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

If you need then you should make it happen.Guess you don't have anything else to say to stimulate me? cheesy cheesy cheesy
You don tire?! grin cheesy

Keep it coming,afterall you shot the first bullet cheesy
lol ..just give up you ain’t got no fire in you ..just looking for cheap clouts ..omo werey .
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by LadyRosa(f): 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
lol ..just give up you ain’t got no fire in you ..just looking for cheap clouts ..omo werey .

I'm just getting started sef.
Omo ale oshi! cheesy cheesy
It's the various sperms they birthed you is your bane. undecided undecided
If only she was taught how to close her legs.

Olosi Omo olosho
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by capetownboyz(m): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

I'm just getting started sef.
Omo ale oshi! cheesy cheesy
It's the various sperms they birthed you is your bane. undecided undecided
If only she was taught how to close her legs.

Olosi Omo olosho
rubbish now you sounding more stupid than ever well not expecting anything great from a lowlife street scum like you ..lol wtf is that going all Yoruba lol ..local gal from ogbomosho.ogun kill you..
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by LadyRosa(f): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
rubbish now you sounding more stupid than ever well not expecting anything great from a lowlife street scum like you ..lol wtf is that going all Yoruba lol ..local gal from ogbomosho.ogun kill you..

Hahahaha!
Yoruba girl ke? grin grin grin
Ogun wey kill ya papa no fit kill me. cheesy cheesy
You're the end product of a sexually depraved low life bastard and a demented motor park Who're. grin cheesy

Your dad's sperm happens to be the toughest of them all.
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by capetownboyz(m): 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

Hahahaha!
Yoruba girl ke? grin grin grin
Ogun wey kill ya papa no fit kill me. cheesy cheesy
You're the end product of a sexually depraved low life bastard and a demented motor park Who're. grin cheesy

Your dad's sperm happens to be the toughest of them all.
your words are like breeze to my ears holds no ground .. street urchin omo ole jati jati .. olosho kobokobo.. LovePeddler with smelly cunts .. you prolly cursed by your father disobedient child born from a gays looking parents won’t be suprised if you turned out To be the worst among your siblings ..jeez why am I talking to a demented fool like you ..nah can’t reduce me level to this ..you need a prayer girl go suck on satan cock ..local wannabe .
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by LadyRosa(f): 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
your words are like breeze to my ears holds no ground .. street urchin omo ole jati jati .. olosho kobokobo.. LovePeddler with smelly cunts .. you prolly cursed by your father disobedient child born from a gays looking parents won’t be suprised if you turned out To be the worst among your siblings ..jeez why am I talking to a demented fool like you ..nah can’t reduce me level to this ..you need a prayer girl go suck on satan cock ..local wannabe .

Kikikiki
Your mother is a better who're, I'm just an apprentice compared to what she does with her rotten _cunt! tongue tongue
But I give it to her though Your sisters learnt from the best. tongue grin
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by capetownboyz(m): 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

Kikikiki
Your mother is a better who're, I'm just an apprentice compared to what she does with her rotten _cunt! tongue tongue
But I give it to her though Your sisters learnt from the best. tongue grin
rubbish talk says lady born from a who’re house am sure your dad must have been your mum customer ..cheap couple raising a grown up cheap scum like you ..gutter girl ..gal go suck on your cunts shit smelly asf ..jeez can’t breathe lol fish smell everywhere ..hope your sibling didn’t get that from you too cause she already high on cheap drugs ..hahahahaha.
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by LadyRosa(f): 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
rubbish talk says lady born from a who’re house am sure your dad must have been your mum customer ..cheap couple raising a grown up cheap scum like you ..gutter girl ..gal go suck on your cunts shit smelly asf ..jeez can’t breathe lol fish smell everywhere ..hope your sibling didn’t get that from you too cause she already high on cheap drugs ..hahahahaha.

My _cunt Smell even worst than fish cheesy cheesy grin
I bet you love to eat fish tongue tongue
Na your kind dey wash the smell off with ya tongue eeeew?!!

Go suck on your sisters cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bet you will enjoy theirs since it smells Rosy!
Anu Ewu!
Re: Alert:drug Laced Pastries And Small Chops In Parties by capetownboyz(m): 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

My _cunt Smell even worst than fish cheesy cheesy grin
I bet you love to eat fish tongue tongue
Na your kind dey wash the smell off with ya tongue eeeew?!!

Go suck on your sisters cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bet you will enjoy theirs since it smells Rosy!
Anu Ewu!
anuofia..lol never even imagined you being an igbo girl lol anyways be my last mention to you ..your saving grace you from d east side ..we don’t ridicule our own but learn to mind and eat your words …won’t do you no good..meanwhile all clap are weak as your father sperm ..you can do better maybe that way he can birth a proper kiddo than you ..ibu onye iberibe..Bleep off

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Life And Money, Which One Comes First? / I Have Not Gone For Medical Check Ups And Tests, Im Scared To / Eating Fruit:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.