Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party (23582 Views)

Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC / Only Zombies Are Obedient – Femi Kuti / Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by jaxxy(m): 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
Obidient to Apc that has destroyed Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by gracealonev: 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
Your own obedience is compulsory as the SCG.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by UptownVibes(m): 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
APC get mind sha
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by Jemex003: 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
God1000:
Yeye talk, he needs to join the winning team before it's too late

Where’s the winning team?
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by Pastorsmile: 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
Useless men. When it happens like End SARS, you will adjust. These people do not know what will befall them. Shebi one Oba ran away that time?

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by Fidelarinze9(m): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

When sensible people are talking a usêlèss idiotic supreme court governor who's so inconsequential even in his own village want to choke mouth . Tell him that Vanessa have noticed him.

The way and manner idiotic Tanko end unceremoniously is the same way this albino fool will end.

He is not even Albino, for Albinos are natural, he bleached his skin and looks like roasted plantain.

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by Eddygourdo(m): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
Okoroawusa:
My people have over ran Nairaland like Twitter abusing, terrorizing, mudslinging, cursing any opposing views.

Check out the first few comments.

This reminds me of the early days of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.... ukochukwu na the same people.

No be man wey fvck toto tear dey give woman belle.
we will.keep cursing you.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by ufotunang: 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
That one does not concern Nigerians...you alone can be obi-dient to APC...but Nigerians are obidient to labour party

3 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by kingyakos: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hope u know say if big man fuuuuk up small pikin get right to brush am.

1st go report to supreme court as u don start so
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by penearth(m): 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/we-are-obedient-to-apc-not-any-individual-political-party-gov-hope-uzodimma/

My friend go and collect ur LP membership card and stop that irony.
L.P movement is bigger that Africa.
We move 2023

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by Mboi: 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Okoroawusa:
My people have over ran Nairaland like Twitter abusing, terrorizing, mudslinging, cursing any opposing views.

Check out the first few comments.

This reminds me of the early days of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.... ukochukwu na the same people.

No be man wey fvck toto tear dey give woman belle.
That reminds me too of what you people did to GEJ. You people buried him alive, carried his coffin all over the nation. He was recorded as the most abused President in history. Now you people are complaining when no one has insulted you. Sorry for your loss.

3 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by Fabnaija: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
The Tanko Supreme Court Governor have spoken!

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by 4ward4: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
Let him be aware ,he isn't going back there for a second term

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by famology(m): 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
By the time campaigns begin proper, you'll discover that there's no labour party in Nigeria.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by princenaira(m): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Most important thing is that he is OBIDIENT. We understood the proverb very well.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by Shascky33: 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by onuman: 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
You, not we.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by DMerciful(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
Where have you been?
MadamVanessa:
shocked

When sensible people are talking a usêlèss idiotic supreme court governor who's so inconsequential even in his own village want to choke mouth . Tell him that Vanessa have noticed him.

The way and manner idiotic Tanko end unceremoniously is the same way this albino fool will end.

Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by onuman: 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
Unigrad:

You dat your second term election is not even sure, you are talking rubbish.
His senatorial district he destroyed due to old grudges will not even vote for his reelection.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by secretsofpeace(m): 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
OBIdient to Apc and not to the progress and development of Nigeria. Una eyes go clear last last
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lurdmax10:
Hope is obedient to the Supreme court
Lol! Gbam!
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by OpinionCounts(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
You are actually obedient to the Supreme Court my friend and not to APC, stop changing allegiance.
Remember, if they could Install you, they can also remove you.

Be warned.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by hantitop007(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
Go get your #PVC.

Be OBI-dient and Yus-ful on the day of the election with it

#ObiBabaAhmed2023
#labourpartynigeria
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by Reasonable4me: 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
Even though the presidency is a strong contest, I'm certainly sure of imo state that Hope has no hope.

He's a supreme court one tenure governor
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by Poleski: 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
The Supreme court governor has spoken.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by Immunity04: 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
Imolites are Obidient, if you doubt me come to Imo and speak against Obi....
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by SocialJustice: 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
People are talking, supreme court governor dey talk too.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by Alexiiydon: 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
haconjy:
I think you are BATifly Slave of Fulani.

We Obi-diently obedience know ourselves..
una be both Fulani and Yoruba slave cheesy
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by benobyeze(m): 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
Better be OBIdient.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by PHIPEX(m): 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
Is this man aware Tanko has resigned and Buhari will not be there during his election time?

How does he want to retain his seat?
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by 007Marvel(m): 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by Headachetoigboh(f): 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
Uzodimma pls can u come outside government house with security and say this
We want to taste of our boxing skills is still working.
Ezi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Datti: Extension Of Validity Of ₦‎200 Notes Portrays Buhari As Weak / SSS Paid N152M Into Maina’s Secret Account / Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.