Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party (23564 Views)

Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC / Only Zombies Are Obedient – Femi Kuti / Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by Deekpo: 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
No Going Back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by Zeeku: 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
KillSars:
Watch how dem go use their free opera data slander am now....

Na their way...
Hope uzodinma, abeg keep ur children safe o...
I want to promise you one thing, APC will not win Imo State Government house in fact they will not have up to 5% vote there. Hope Uzodinma is just a Governor I know imo state very well they don't like Hope Uzodinma, If you think he will deliver tinubu there your name is sorry.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by Elock1: 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
ObiofAsaba1:
I am OBIdiently Ahmedified grin grin
obidiently yus-ful
Sounds better

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by Zeeku: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hope Uzodinma you can't even deliver your self talk of APC
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by moneyissweet(m): 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
The illiterate bleaching govnor has spoken.

Ass.hole
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by danity5love: 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
It's words sounds like puzzle for peter obi
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by Iceberg3: 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
He is "codedly" passing through the message grin
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by kwasoly(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by wiseoneking: 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Okoroawusa:
My people have over ran Nairaland like Twitter abusing, terrorizing, mudslinging, cursing any opposing views.

Check out the first few comments.

This reminds me of the early days of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.... ukochukwu na the same people.

No be man wey fvck toto tear dey give woman belle.
Okoroawusa
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by rigarmortis: 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
haconjy:
I think you are BATifly Slave of Fulani.

We Obi-diently obedience know ourselves..

How about the fulani people who want obi as president?
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by omoluka: 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
Okoroawusa:
My people have over ran Nairaland like Twitter abusing, terrorizing, mudslinging, cursing any opposing views.

Check out the first few comments.

This reminds me of the early days of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.... ukochukwu na the same people.

No be man wey fvck toto tear dey give woman belle.
You guys extremely funny on this platform
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by Babaken(m): 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
These okoro hausa still exists tongue
E be like say he change cream.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by fredoooooo: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Fact ... ON ASIWAJU MANDATE WE STAND ..
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by Benaddy: 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
I think you forgot that your obi became governor through supreme court also
Fahdiga:
Coming from a supreme court administrator who doesn't have the people's mandate. I bet supreme court justice will vote for APC on the election day.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by Macphenson: 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

When sensible people are talking a usêlèss idiotic supreme court governor who's so inconsequential even in his own village want to choke mouth . Tell him that Vanessa have noticed him.

The way and manner idiotic Tanko end unceremoniously is the same way this albino fool will end.

Baby where have u been all these while. I've really missed u.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by Fahdiga(m): 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Benaddy:
I think you forgot that your obi became governor through supreme court also
Obi's victory was justified unlike Uzodimma that came a distant fourth in the election.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by tonyashburton: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
You can't shame the shameless.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by Benaddy: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
Oga both of them are supreme court products
Fahdiga:
Obi's victory was justified unlike Uzodimma that came a distant fourth in the election.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by sirray001: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/we-are-obedient-to-apc-not-any-individual-political-party-gov-hope-uzodimma/
yesterday you were PDP, today you are a apc. Tomorrow if PDP or labour party wins, you will go back to PDP or join labour. Bunch of idiots and criminals. I only blame gullible Nigerians that if they give them #1000 or #2000 they will vote out their consciences
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by canalily(m): 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

When sensible people are talking a usêlèss idiotic supreme court governor who's so inconsequential even in his own village want to choke mouth . Tell him that Vanessa have noticed him.

The way and manner idiotic Tanko end unceremoniously is the same way this albino fool will end.
You can imagine the � mixing kerosene with water
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by Desusi: 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
God1000:
See talk, he needs to join the winning team before it's too late.

But seriously, can APC win IMO state in the next election?

Sit down dey look. APC will not only win IMO, others eastern States will follow suit.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by Realdon1(m): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
Supreme court made governor is the worst human being I HV ever seen on this earth. Tufia.
He is not ashamed of himself.
We will disgrace him at the poll finally.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by Cheapgadget(f): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mu mu Man
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by jacoik(m): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mstick:
Win an election first.
lolxxxxx hahahaha wickedness has no other name than your name. Na state governor wey win majority of his vote that made him governor you are talking to like this oooo
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by opribo(m): 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
God1000:

APC CANNOT AND HAS NEVER WON IMO STATE,THEY USE THE MACHINERY OF THE SUPREME COURT AND RIGGING TO IMPOSE THEMSELVES ON THE PEOPLE. THE SAME CORRUPTION WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
God1000:

Capital NO!!!
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by hollywater: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
Fool fulanis ass lecker
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by Ten06(m): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
Imolites I hope you are with your governor?
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by EmmyDJourno: 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
These ones never sabi wetin dey sup
It’s game over for all these clowns
Re: Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party by cochexky: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/we-are-obedient-to-apc-not-any-individual-political-party-gov-hope-uzodimma/

Supreme court Governor... Yeye de smell...

Kindly be OBIdient to LP if u want to walk in Imo state after ur tenor..

Clueless human.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Describe Your Governor's Performance In 2013 In One Word? / REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries / NJC Concludes Probe Of Onnoghen, Ibrahim Muhammad Silent On Findings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.