Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games - Gaming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games (86047 Views)

Help Where And How Much To Hack My Ps3 With Latest Games / Download The Latest Games Free / Greatest, Latest Games 4 Fre Pc Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by rzadzik: 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2012
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by love2share: 8:47am On Dec 17, 2012
ps vita 3g and wifi.. 8gb memory card, fifa 13 , guards . Pulse and connecting cables and chargers for sale .. If u are interested cal nw on 08155646733..
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by stanlee303(m): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
lumzi23: It's all about the Skyrim, brah!

Skyrim is a mad ass game
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by SAFO(m): 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

You know itttttttt!!!!!! cool

I am still hoping they will bring back CJ! grin

Right there with you sis.

.... And please I hope we can buy properties. I hated this about IV.

Waiting on GTA V like a crack head waiting on his next hit. grin

1 Like

Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by Nobody: 2:52am On Jan 11, 2013
SAFO:

Right there with you sis.

.... And please I hope we can buy properties. I hated this about IV.

Waiting on GTA V like a crack head waiting on his next hit. grin

LWKMDDDDDDDDDDD!! grin grin grin grin

You are something else!! grin but with IV they were trying to do it like III but with a modern flavor. That's why you were basically forced to take properties that you were given but still able to do random missions and activities. I agree, having limited freedom sucked. I guess its safe to say that we new age gamers are spoiled. tongue

1 Like

Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by YoshiMaster: 11:32am On Jan 11, 2013
you guys should check out www.justconsolesnigeria.com. The store will be stocked with popular new releases at great prices.
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by tunjizeal: 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2013
hello game-ers, Groundzero Gaming is an event focused on everything you can do with computers, Internet and digital entertainment and culture. you can check the link for additional details http://i2sabi.com/2013/01/upcoming-event-groundzero-gaming-006
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by Bawss1(m): 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2013
All of you gamers waiting for GTA V will have to wait a long while before you get to play it. Its release date has been shifted back to September 17 grin
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/01/31/grand-theft-auto-5-release-date-september-17/
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by wkid(m): 6:48pm On Jan 31, 2013
Never knew they had a release date. But Rockstar said they have finished making the game & they have been working on side missions since early 2011. I'll bet that game will be the top selling game of 2013. It'll even beat the next installment in the COD franchise. That game is the most anticipated game of this year, it even won an award at the Spike Video Game Awards 2012.
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by purplekayc(m): 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2013
wkid: Never knew they had a release date. But Rockstar said they have finished making the game & they have been working on side missions since early 2011. I'll bet that game will be the top selling game of 2013. It'll even beat the next installment in the COD franchise. That game is the most anticipated game of this year, it even won an award at the Spike Video Game Awards 2012.

wkid , u never reply me ooo , I gave a reply to ur topic about selling and swaoping pc games earlier today but have not seen any reply yet
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by wkid(m): 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2013
I've replied you now.
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by Bawss1(m): 7:34am On Feb 01, 2013
wkid: Never knew they had a release date. But Rockstar said they have finished making the game & they have been working on side missions since early 2011. I'll bet that game will be the top selling game of 2013. It'll even beat the next installment in the COD franchise. That game is the most anticipated game of this year, it even won an award at the Spike Video Game Awards 2012.

I don't think they have finished working on the game because the reason cited for the shift in date to September 17th is to "allow additional development time". So perhaps there are couple of things Rockstar wants to add/remove or polish up before release. We'll see how it holds up against the next COD but my money is on COD outselling GTA V. But its still early days yet
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by stanlee303(m): 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2013
Our normal nigger is there CJ but he is the boss of the game if you have seen the official trailer you will see him shouting that he dosnt have more space to park his car ....this is what we want
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by TLore(m): 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2013
New games I know of:
-Double Fine's The Cave
-DMC: Devil May Cry (how devil fit cry?)

Ermmm... Well, awaited games (for me): Splinter Cell Blacklist, Wasteland 2, Double Fine Adventure, Watch Dogs and Bioshock Infinite.

BTW I am primarily a PC gamer.
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by KazeKage1: 11:05am On Feb 04, 2013
Games i'm currently waiting for:
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
The Last of Us
Beyond: Two Souls
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by olatunji17: 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2013
Number 1 game in USA and Europe LoL is now free to play in Nigeria.

It can be found under this link
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4c1cd512a6c32

However it takes some time to download, but the fun is awesome and it's totally worth it. Check this out!
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by wkid(m): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2013
Dead Space 3 was released today. An expansion pack to be released later was also announced.
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by wkid(m): 12:46am On Feb 07, 2013
Bawss1:

I don't think they have finished working on the game because the reason cited for the shift in date to September 17th is to "allow additional development time". So perhaps there are couple of things Rockstar wants to add/remove or polish up before release. We'll see how it holds up against the next COD but my money is on COD outselling GTA V. But its still early days yet

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/250712/analyst-gtav-to-outsell-call-of-duty-2013-sell-18m-units-in-6-months/

My bet is on GTA V. GTA IV did it in 2008. And this one is more anticipated than GTA IV was at that time.
After announcing GTA V. Rockstar's shares prices increased by 57%.
For the COD franchise, no 'Modern Warfare' or 'Black Ops' this time. Maybe they'll go back to World War II. We are definitely getting something new from COD this time. They'll have to be very creative & innovative to outsell GTA V.
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by wkid(m): 1:33am On Feb 07, 2013
I just read more on GTA V & I'm highly impressed. San Andreas was the biggest GTA world ever & yet GTA V's world is bigger than Red Dead Redemption + GTA IV + GTA San Andreas combined. It has fully detailed & explorable ocean floor with plants & animals.
Imagine that!!! That's the biggest world ever created for a video game.
Mini games like golf, tennis,etc & Activicties like scuba diving, yoga etc are added to the game.

THEN THE SWEETEST PART!!!
We get 3 protagonists instead of 1 & you can switch to any of them during a mission. Imagine all 3 will be doing the missions together. This is going to up the replay value of GTA V. U'll want to try a mission from the different perspectives offered. After each mission all 3 would go about their normal business in the game but u can select one for exploring the world & side missions by picking on the map using a kind of Google Earth system.
3 diffent characters fused & blended together.
Rockstar said they got this idea from GTA IV's expansion packs. Imagine playing GTA IV with Niko Bellic, Gay Tony & Johnny together!
This game promises to be awesome.
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by djsholi: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
On the promise of Nigerian made Mobile games and apps, OGUNLANA OLUSHOLA GABRIEL(Best Student Programmer in Nigeria NACOSS National 2008) went into partnership with HIIT PLC(Best IT Training firm of the year 2010-NCS & 2012).
Here is the First Demo Release, you can download to your mobile phones and play if for FREE. Its a War Game. Enjoy... Shola.vb.net

http://www.facebook.com/ecomogwars
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by Bawss1(m): 9:54am On Feb 14, 2013
Oh Noooooooo!!!!

The Last of Us delayed till June 14.
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/02/13/the-last-of-us-delayed-to-june-14-worldwide/

Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by Bawss1(m): 9:55am On Feb 14, 2013
Oops. Oversized image grin

Its not a bad thing actually it gives Naughty Dog more time to make a great game.
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by wkid(m): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
For those that need PC games.
Hello Guys, I have some PC games for sale/ swap
My sales thread is https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/pc-games-sale-cheapest-price
This is my list. My email box is seyi.whizkid@gmail.com. My phone no is 08069557440.
PES 2013,2012,2011,2010,2009
FIFA 13, 12, 11
WINNING ELEVEN 7,8,9
FIFA MANAGER 13, 12, 11
FOOTBALL MANAGER 2013, 2012, 2011
GTA 1 & 2
GRAND THEFT AUTO (GTA) –Liberty City (2002)
GTA Vice City (2003)
GTA San Andreas (2005)
GTA San Andreas (Extreme Edition, All mods, 100% completion, all cheats)
GTA IV (The latest) (2008)
GTA IV-The Ballads Of Tony Gay (2010)
GTA IV- The Lost And The Damned (2010)
SAINTS ROW 3 (2011) (GTA like game)
SLEEPING DOGS (2012) (GTA like game)
CALL OF DUTY 1 – 3
CALL OF DUTY 4: Modern Warfare (2007)
CALL OF DUTY : World At War (2008)
CALL OF DUTY : Modern Warfare 2 (2009)
CALL OF DUTY : Black Ops (2010)
CALL OF DUTY : Modern Warfare 3 (2011)
CALL OF DUTY: Black Ops II (2012)
TOMB RAIDER: Anniversary
TOMB RAIDER: Legend
TOMB RAIDER: Underworld
FABLE 3 (2011)
SUPER STREET FIGHTER IV (2010)
STREET FIGHTER IV
STREET FIGHTER X VS TEKKEN (2012)
LEGACY OF KAIN: Defiance
LEGACY OF KAIN: Soul Reaver 1 & 2
SPEC OPS: The Line (2012)
SPLINTER CELL
SPLINTER CELL: Pandora Tomorrow
SPLINTER CELL: Chaos Theory
SPLINTER CELL: Double Agent (2006)
SPLINTER CELL: Conviction (2010)
BORDERLANDS 1 & 2 (2012)
LORD OF THE RINGS
THE WITCHER 2 (2012)
CHEATBOOK DATABASE 2013 (All Cheats & Walkthroughs For All PC & Console Games including PS3, PS2, XBOX 360, WII,PS VITA, PSP…….)(It’s a must have for all gamers & it is offline)
NEED FOR SPEED: Porsche Unleashed
NEED FOR SPEED: Underground 2
NEED FOR SPEED: Hot Pursuit 2
NEED FOR SPEED: Most Wanted (2005)
NEED FOR SPEED: Carbon (2006)
NEED FOR SPEED: ProStreet (2007)
NEED FOR SPEED: Undercover (2008)
NEED FOR SPEED: Shift (2009)
NEED FOR SPEED: Hot Pursuit (2010)
NEED FOR SPEED: Shift 2 (March 2011)
NEED FOR SPEED: The Run (November 2011)
NEED FOR SPEED: Most Wanted 2 (2012)
HALO 1 & 2
DISHONOURED (2012)
MASS EFFECT 2 & 3 (2012)
MAFIA II (2011)
THE SIMS 1 & 3 (2011)
DEVIL MAY CRY 4 & 5 (2013)
COUNTER STRIKE EXTREME V5
THE WALKING DEAD: Episodes 1-5 (2012)
RESIDENT EVIL 5
RESIDENT EVIL: Racoon City (2012)
TOTAL WAR SHOGUN 2: Fall Of The Samurai (2012)
SPIDERMAN: Shattered Dimensons
BURNOUT: Paradise
MAX PAYNE 1, 2 & 3 (2012)
DEAD TO RIGHTS 1 & 2
AGE OF EMPIRES 2
AGE OF EMPIRES 2:The Age Of Kings
AGE OF EMPIRES 2: The Conquerors
AGE OF EMPIRES 3(2005)
AGE OF EMPIRES 3: The Warchiefs (2006)
AGE OF EMPIRES 3: The Asian Dynasties (2007)
TOTAL OVERDOSE
HITMAN 1: Codename 47
HITMAN 2: Silent Assassin
HITMAN 3: Contracts
HITMAN 4: Blood Money
HITMAN ABSOLUTION (2012)
MONOPOLY
ROAD RASH
BATMAN
BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM
BATMAN ARKHAM CITY (2011)
BATMAN ARKHAM CITY: HARLEQUIN REVENGE (2012)
FANTASTIC 4
JAGGED ALLIANCE
HOUSE OF THE DEAD 3
PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN
PRINCE OF PERSIA: The Two Thrones
PRINCE OF PERSIA: Sands Of Time
PRINCE OF PERSIA: Warrior Within
PRINCE OF PERSIA (2008)
PRINCE OF PERSIA: The Forgotten Sands (2010)
CHICKEN INVADERS 1-4
CHAOS LEGION
ASSASSINS CREED 1 & 2
ASSASSINS CREED BROTHERHOOD( 2010)
ASSASSINS CREED: Revelations (2011)
ASSASSINS CREED III (2012)
DARKSIDERS II (2012)
SINS OF A SOLAR EMPIRE: Rebellion (2012)
VIRTUA COP 2
COMMANDOS 1 & 2
XMEN LEGENDS 2
XMEN 3
XMEN ORIGINS (Wolverine)
METAL GEAR SOLID 1
WANTED
BROTHERS IN ARMS: Earned in Blood
BROTHERS IN ARMS: Hell’s Highway
RETURN TO CASTLE WOLFEINSTEIN
INCREDIBLE BASKETBALL
FAR CRY 2 & 3 (2012)
TOM CLANCY’S HAWX
TOM CLANCY’S GHOST RECON FUTURE SOLDIER (2012)
TOM CLANCY’S GHOST RECON ADVANCED WARFIGHTER
TOM CLANCY’S RAINBOW SIX VEGAS 2
TURNING POINT: Fall Of Liberty
MEN IN BLACK
JUST CAUSE 1 & 2
MARIO FOREVER
MARIO WORKER
COLLECTION OF 150 MARIO GAMES (Emulated)
THE DARKNESS II
DISNEY CARS 2 (2011)
MADE MAN
HALF LIFE 1 & 2
BLACK MESA (2012) (Half Life 1 in HD)
PORTAL 1 & 2 (2011)
SHADOW OPS RED MERCURY
STARCRAFT 1
STARCRAFT: Broodwars Expansion Pack
TERRORIST TAKEDOWN 2
TERRORIST TAKEDOWN: WAR IN COLOMBIA
MARINE SHARPSHOOTER 3
WHO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE (3 versions available)
ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5TH GRADER
URBAN FREESTYLE SOCCER (Street Soccer)
DYNASTY WARRIOR 6
AGE OF MYTHOLOGY
PROTOTYPE
NBA LIVE 2003, 2007, 2008
NBA 2K11 & 2K12
SCRABBLE
CROSSWORD PUZZLE
SNAKES AND LADDERS
LUDO
AYÒ OLÒPÒN
CHESSMASTER 10,000
CHESSMASTER GRANDMASTER (2OO7)
BATTLE CHESS (2012)
CHESS OPENINGS
BULLY (By Rockstar games)
LA NOIRE (Rockstar Games) (2011)
G FORCE
MORTAL KOMBAT 3, 4 & 5
IRON MAN
DRAGON AGE 2 (2011)
AGE OF WONDERS 1 & 2
RISE OF NATIONS
RISE OF NATIONS: Thrones & Patriots
RISE OF NATIONS: Rise Of Legends (2006)
GLADIATOR (Sword Of Vengeance)
BEJEWELLED 1-4
THE ELDER SCROLLS IV: Oblivion
THE ELDER SCROLLS V: Skyrim (2011)
SID MEIERS CIVILIZATION V
MATRIX: Path Of Neo
KINGDOM OF AMALUR: Reckoning (2012)
DINNER DASH 1-4
A LOT OF MINICLIP/FLASH GAMES
CRASH TEAM RACING
ANGRY BIRDS 1 – 3
ANGRY BIRDS SPACE (2012)
ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS (2012)
SHANK 1 & 2 (2012)
KANE & LYNCH 2: Dog Days
KILL SWITCH
IG1 2
MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR X
EMPIRE EARTH 1 & 3
SNIPER ELITE V2 (2012)
STRONGHOLD 1 & 2
SWAT 4
25 TO LIFE
TEKKEN 3 & 5
BRINK (2011)
GUN
THE PLAN 2
JOAN OF ARC
RISE OF THE ARGONAUTS
VIRTUA TENNIS 1 & 4 (2011)
WORLD RACING
ALL ZOMBIES MUST DIE
CRYSIS
CRYSIS WARHEAD
CRYSIS 2 (2011)
AIRLINE TYCOON 2
GENEFORGE 1-5
ZUMA DELUXE & REVENGE
CATWOMAN
GANGSTERS
THE ITALIAN JOB
CRAZY FROG RACER 2
GOLD MINER VEGAS
MINI NINJAS
STREET RACING SYNDICATE
PRISON BREAK
DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES
DESPERADOES: Wanted Dead or Alive
ONIMUSHA 3: DEMON SIEGE
MEDAL OF HONOUR: ALLIED ASSAULT
MEDAL OF HONOUR: WARFIGHTER (2012)
EDGE OF CHAOS: INDEPENCE WARS
BATTLEFIELD 2
BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2
DUKE NUKEM FOREVER (2011)
WARCRAFT III
FARM FRENZY 2
FARM FRENZY 3: Ice Age
FARM FRENZY 3: American Pie
CONSTANTINE
RAYMAN ORIGINS
TUROK: EVOLUTION
THE MARK
ERAGON
MEN OF WAR
SCARFACE
LEFT 4 DEAD 1 & 2
PAYDAY: The Heist (2011)
WWE (Wrestling)
JUICED
FREEDOM FIGHTERS
QUAKE 4
BOTANICULA
THE GODFATHER 1 & 2
TINCAN RACE (2011)
TOY STORY 2
ROBIN HOOD
MIRRORS EDGE
THIEF 1: THE DARK PROJECT
THIEF 2: THE METAL AGE
THIEF 3: THE DEADLY SHADOWS
STAR WARS: BattleFront II
STAR WARS Force Unleashed II
F.E.A.R
F.3.A.R (F.E.A.R 3)(2011)
PLANTS VS ZOMBIES (Game Of The Year Edition)
007: NIGHT FIRE
007: QUANTUM OF SOLACE
007: BLOODSTONE (2010)
SALVATION PROPHESY
THE WHEEL OF TIME (ROBERT JORDAN)
CONFLICT DESERT STORM II
CONFLICT GLOBAL STORM
TEST DRIVE 5
TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED 2 (2011)
TOM & JERRY IN FISTS OF FURY
ICE AGE 4: Continental Drift (2012)
DEFENCE GRID: The Awakening
TWO WORLDS II: CASTLE DEFENCE (2011)
EVIL DEAD REGENERATION
CASHFLOW 101 & 202 (Rich Dad Poor Dad By Robert Kiyosaki)
UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3 (2007)
GOD OF WAR: GHOST OF SPARTA
GOD OF WAR 1 & 2
HARRY POTTER & THE DEADLY HALLOWS PART 2 (2012)
HARRY POTTER & THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN
RIDGE RACER UNBOUNDED (2012)
SBK GENERATIONS (2012) (Bike Race)
DEAD BLOCK (2011)
AMNESIA
TRADE WINDS 1-4
1953 KGB UNLEASHED
ENDLESS SPACE: Revolt
CRUSADER KINGS II
BEACH HEAD 2002
MIDNIGHT CLUB II
BINARY DOMAIN (2012)
ALAN WAKE (2012)
SAMURAI 2
SAMURAI SHOWDOWN 5
DOOM 3
PARIAH
AMERICAN LOWRIDERS (2012)
SILENT HILL: DOWNPOUR (2012)
NASCAR HEAT
SID MEIER’S CIVILIZATION V
CRYOSTASIS
GEARS OF WAR
DEAD SPACE 2
ALICE MADNESS RETURNS (2011)
BIOSHOCK 2
SECTION 8
MANHUNT 2
SECRET SERVICE (2008)
WORLD OF WARCRAFT
ART OF WAR
WHEELMAN (Vin Diesel)
NARUTO SHIPPUDEEN: Ultimate Ninja 5
DRAGONBALL Z

More games are added to this list regularly. If u have any PC game not on this list, we can also swap. PSP games for swap with the above named PC games are also welcome. All games are at the cheapest prices you can get around (N100 & above).
All games would be installed & tested for you. You would be shown the trailer & reviews of each game before purchase so you won’t make a wrong choice.
About 25Gb of game trailers are also available for your viewing pleasure.
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by Bawss1(m): 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2013
^WTH?
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by awaeardfdfrfd: 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
psvita is da future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by wkid(m): 3:25am On Feb 21, 2013
3 hrs ago PS4 was announced. Its to be released in holiday 2013. Start packing up your PS3 folks. For those of you who have none, now is your time to get one as prices could drop by a large &tage
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by wkid(m): 3:26am On Feb 21, 2013
Blizzard announces Diablo III on PS3 & PS4.
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by awaeardfdfrfd: 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
ps3 is immortal no one will ever pack up their ps3

2 Likes

Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by TLore(m): 5:00am On Mar 16, 2013
I don't know if this has been said, but newswise:
- Dishonored is getting a new DLC, the name may be 'The Other Side Of The Coin' and is centered around Daud. It may come out in the next 4 months or so.
- Watch_Dogs is coming out as well, it's a next-gen title coming out for the PS4 and PC made by Ubisoft. Release date: Holiday 2013, meaning around that June sha...
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instincts is going to be released on the 18th (next Monday)
- Wasteland 2 test video is out, check it out on YouTube.

Hmm... and many more. I can't wait for Watch_Dogs sha!
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by ritchboy(m): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2013
TLore: - Watch_Dogs is coming out as well, it's a next-gen title coming out for the PS4 and PC made by Ubisoft. Release date: Holiday 2013, meaning around that June sha...

Hmm... and many more. I can't wait for Watch_Dogs sha!

That can't be right cheesy
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by Bawss1(m): 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2013
^ He probably thinks its holiday period means around June since that's when he goes on holiday. cheesy grin cheesy
An understandable error grin grin cheesy
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by ritchboy(m): 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
Bawss1: ^ He probably thinks its holiday period means around June since that's when he goes on holiday. cheesy grin cheesy
An understandable error grin grin cheesy

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Gta Liberty City Stories: How To Enable Cheats For Android Users Only / How To Connect Dream League Soccer Multi-player Mode For Android Devices / Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor Free PC Download 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.