Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Should I Just Do Another Nin ?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should I Just Do Another Nin ?? (658 Views)

I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah / Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos / FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Just Do Another Nin ?? by TheCeasar: 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
I registered my nin in 2019,, I only have the temporary slip(for obvious reason) now I lost the SIM card I used to registered and I can't log in into the app.

I wanted to do change of phone number but after seeing people comments and stories of extortion and how it didn't even work,, I'm now thinking of doing another national identity card..

Nairalanders please advise me,, is it legal?
Re: Should I Just Do Another Nin ?? by Seniorwriter(m): 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
TheCeasar:
I registered my nin in 2019,, I only have the temporary slip(for obvious reason) now I lost the SIM card I used to registered and I can't log in into the app.

I wanted to do change of phone number but after seeing people comments and stories of extortion and how it didn't even work,, I'm now thinking of doing another national identity card..

Go and use the NIN slip to retrieve your sim card then you can do further changes...
TheCeasar:
that isn't possible,, I lost the SIM a long time again and can't even remember the full phone number as of now,, thanks for your input
Well you can approach the peeps that register to help you check your NIN details and retrieve the phone number.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Do Another Nin ?? by TheCeasar: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Go and use the NIN slip to retrieve your sim card then you can do further changes...

@Seniorwriter
that isn't possible,, I lost the SIM a long time again and can't even remember the full phone number as of now,, thanks for your input
Re: Should I Just Do Another Nin ?? by chival(f): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
I don't think you can do another since your details/records are already in the NIMC database. You just have to try to retrieve your SIM or go to an NIMC office for further help. Since you have your temporary slip, it shouldn't be a problem.
Re: Should I Just Do Another Nin ?? by TheCeasar: 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
Thanks
Re: Should I Just Do Another Nin ?? by sesman77(m): 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
TheCeasar:

Sorry, you can't redo NIN, it's once in a lifetime even if you don't know or have it's details again. No matter how many times you go do a fresh registration it will end in In Processing Error C:NIMC50 Error. Meaning the registrants already has an assigned NIN! And one head can't have two NINs due to unique fingerprint in the NIMC Data base.

However, if you contact me privately with the snapshot of the slip you have, I can help you pull your NIN ID and send it to you at a chikini money.

With the printed and laminated ID you can go retrieve your lost line if it has not been reassigned to another.
All the best sir

2 Likes

Re: Should I Just Do Another Nin ?? by TheCeasar: 5:37am On Jul 16, 2022
sesman77:

Sorry, you can't redo NIN, it's once in a lifetime even if you don't know or have it's details again. No matter how many times you go do a fresh registration it will end in In Processing Error C:NIMC50 Error. Meaning the registrants already has an assigned NIN! And one head can't have two NINs due to unique fingerprint in the NIMC Data base.

However, if you contact me privately with the snapshot of the slip you have, I can help you pull your NIN ID and send it to you at a chikini money.

With the printed and laminated ID you can go retrieve your lost line if it has not been reassigned to another.
All the best sir
thanks for the information.. can I have your mobile number? For WhatsApp

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Borno CAN Chairman Backs Shettima’s Candidacy / Breaking News: Enough Is Enough Buhari Urges ASUU To End Strike (video) / Video Showing Pa Adebanjo, Afenifere Leader Endorsement Of Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.