Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,903 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos (2409 Views)

Reason Why Imolites Will Never Vote Peter Obi / Rochas Okorocha's Statue Brought Down By Imolites In Owerri (Photo) / Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Awkabigboy: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
I mean how will you take a traditional marriage to a war zone in imo. I know people married during war but it is usually low key but this one is more than a war zone in imo
Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Brimstone77: 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
Awkabigboy:
I mean how will you take a traditional marriage to a war zone in imo. I know people married during war but it is usually low key but this one is more than a war zone in imo

You guys have deviated your attention from anambra to imo..

Who are the unknown gun men killing people in anambra prior to the election?

3 Likes

Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Daveambition(m): 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Did your dad married your prostitute mom in Abuja grin
Mtcheeew..
For the sake of this ur comment, i now presume you & the Op are both rebellious cankerworms..
Dey need measure sense give the both of una, N750 per cup..

1 Like

Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Awkabigboy: 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
Brimstone77:

Same ones that have gone back to imo, thing is this, Anambra no be imo .we Anambrarians are wiser and u even saw it in the election

2 Likes

Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by preacherz: 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Did your dad married your mom in Abuja grin

Me think this comment reeks of all shades of wrong
Edit it Now or ProNoun.
Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Awkabigboy: 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Well done for editing my post with your numerous monikers
Why are you afraid after crossing the red line and seeing u will be banned . What a coward grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
Awkabigboy:

Why are you afraid after crossing the red line and seeing u will be banned . What a coward grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Always be upright in your doings

You wan set me up against the mods abi ?
Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Awkabigboy: 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Always be upright in your doings

You wan set me up against the mods abi ?
See this one , you will soon collect so you will tell us how your yoruba , ndi ofe mmanu sef cheesy
Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
Awkabigboy:

See this one , you will soon collect so you will tell us how your yoruba , ndi ofe mmanu sef cheesy
I no go collect anything because I did no wrong here

Na question I ask
Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Awkabigboy: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Na question I ask
You will soon tell us how your deadbeat father married your prostitute mom, u should have started from there grin grin angry grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
Awkabigboy:

You will soon tell us how your deadbeat father married your prostitute mom, u should have started from there grin grin angry grin cheesy
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2 broken
Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Kinematics: 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
Come over to PH and see. They host their weddings every week. Imo State is a no go area. Just last week one had her traditional marriage few blocks from mine.

SE in general is a no go area currently.

4 Likes

Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Awkabigboy: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Myn4 lalasclala Sun

Rule 2 broken
Same type of question u asked that I just directed to u and you're crying already , what a coward. 8 have millions of moniker , idiotic boy that I fvcked his prostitute mother cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Awkabigboy: 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kinematics:
Come over to PH and see. They host their weddings every week. Imo State is a no go area. Just last week one had her traditional marriage few blocks from mine.

Anambra, Ebonyi and Enugu are cool, just imo state
Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Awkabigboy: 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Na question I ask
Your question has been hidden why I still type mine, they are levels here you know cool
Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Kinematics: 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
Awkabigboy:

Anambra, Ebonyi and Enugu are cool, just imo state

Well the news didn't say so. Everyday killings and burning of security personnel and facility in the SE.
Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Awkabigboy: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kinematics:

Well the news didn't say so. Everyday killings and burning of security personnel and facility in the SE.

After Anambra election nothing anymore , just imo state
Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Kinematics: 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
Awkabigboy:

After Anambra election nothing anymore , just imo state

Let us watch and see.
Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by jmoore(m): 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
Brimstone77:

The ones shouting no referendum no election.
Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Awkabigboy: 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kinematics:

Let us watch and see.
The other day UGM killed police in PH , thats to say Rivers is also unsafe grin grin
Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Godons1: 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
Awkabigboy:

The kind women wey dey that Region dey always amaze me. If na so women from other part of Nigeria be, I for no marry at all grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Godons1: 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
Brimstone77:

They are Nnamdi Kanu's men grin grin

Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
Brimstone77:

They have now returned to Imo.

Ndi anambra are wiser. Una mission failed.

Remain with una extremism in Imo state.
Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kinematics:

Imo state is the no go area.

Since anambra didn't agree to their carnage they have gone back to begin where they stopped.

All celebration and activities go on as usual in omambala.
Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Kinematics: 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
Awkabigboy:

The other day UGM killed police in PH , thats to say Rivers is also unsafe grin grin

Lol. UGM go kill like 1000 in SE before they kill 2 in Rivers.

Anyways shaa, God bless Gov. Wike, he did the right thing by stopping ipig nonsense when it mattered most. Today Rivers State is not in a state of anarchy just the way most ipig clowns wished it will be.
Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kinematics:

porthacourt na igbo land ode grin
Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Kinematics: 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
porthacourt na igbo land ode grin

Re: Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
[quote author=Kinematics post=107894480][/quote]Igbos will rule rivers state till thy kingdom come grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Mock Dada Olusegun After Crying On Stage (video) / Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu / Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.