Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti (65113 Views)

Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso / Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths / Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by bonnyhope: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
Pls Nigerians
Can we give these men an opportunity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by FLYFIRE(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
PumpumPrince:

brother...peter obi is a fraud & A CRIMINAL sir......he were glassses & 99.9& of guys who were glaases are criminal sir...KNOWN NIGERIAN FACT IN THE HISTORY BOOKS!!!(no oofeinse) angry
I wear glasses & you will be very happy to know me closely because I hate anything that is not straight, so you got that one wrong grin grin grin
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by GardenOfGod(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
PumpumPrince:

...soooner or later..the so call Peter Obi will join that terrrrrorist group IPOD with there midget leader Nnadi Kanu & then say they wannto break up Nigeria..........yeaa i said it.......Peter aint winning $hit!!!(no ofeinse) angry
This account is a new one. Who noticed it. One of the bot accounts we were told would flood nairaland cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Brendaniel: 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tingotoe:
It's you who will be sorry when your lord loses and you head right back to your default Biafra or death mode

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Joey4321: 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
post=114542702:
Good for you man.

A better Nigeria all around is all we want.

Unfortunately, it is the sets of Barbaric, archaic, uncultured sets of species supporting you that will make you lose and come a distant 4th.
Anyone these things support is always a failure, not talking about how they are going along with their current campaign, threatening, petitioning, cursing, abusing whoever is not in their idiotic movement, they don't know anything about politics, just some hooligans shenanigans.

We like you a lot Datti, unfortunately for you,
You are with the wrong sets of unfortunate, uncultured tins, that abuse and curse their mothers online 24/7.

(If this gets to you, quote this post now , as we did not mention or quote any mongrels in our comment, anuofias dem. Una think say na only una papa get mouth to abuse sane people shey?
Una neva see chomtin, Nigerians will give you back in your own brutish coin.
Make una thank God say dis forum gets rules and regulations guiding..... ebi tins)

Hello Tingotoe,
Please can we know who you will like to vote for if you are not voting for any of the 4 top candidates?
We are curious,
We will like to know.
Perhaps, your candidate may be someone we may love too.
Who do you want to be Nigeria Next President Tingotoe?

Noted.
We will check.

This bot is misbehaving as usual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Tingotoe: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Juleeee:

Then who the hell are you voting?
None of your business
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Tecnophone: 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
oloriburuku
Entprys:
BABA IS COMING WITH A YOUNGER RUNING MATE.

SAI JAGABAN
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by jamace(m): 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nigeria is now on the march..... Enough of lifeless, recycled cargoes.. cool

Yours Obidiently

2 Likes

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by saintkeppy(m): 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
festacman:
Not a bad choice in terms both qualifications and presence. However, Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed is politically speaking, very lightweight both nationally and locally.

Looking dope, polished and elitist is good but Nigerian politics is akin to a fight in the jungle. I am not sure what his association with Northern youths has been to use them as his support-base and foot-soldiers. Can the 'Northern street' readily identify with him? Moreso, when that street is largely illiterate and helplessly gullible as the result of aloofness of young professionals like him.

Matter of fact, Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed is not any different from the other Northern elites who in spite of their exposure and erudition just stay aloof, do their things and mind their businesses without doing anything socially to empower the young Northerners.

Nevertheless, if this is Peter Obi+Datti Baba Ahmed's time, things will fall in place on their own with little effort.

Same with VP Yemi Osinbajo, politically wasn't that relevant nationally but Buhari factor in the North where large chunk of votes came, if the Northern elders, movers &shakers of Northern politics will have a rethink &look towards this combo, we will be better off as a nation.

Those young Northerners &indeed Nigerian youth will be socially taken care of with Govt clear cut policy on Social development &empowerment, I'm not holding brief for them, but i think they understand Nigerian political scenario better.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by franudi: 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
What else are we looking for. Mr. Peter Obi for President. Alhaji Datti Baba-Ahmed for Vice President.

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by pswglobal(m): 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
This is a perfect combination I swear.
In my own little way of supporting this brilliant technocrats and celebrating them for job weldone,I WILL BE DIAGNOSING 10 CARS FROM 2010 MODEL AND ABOVE FOR FREE IN OUR AUTO WORKSHOP FOR FREE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Eriokanmi: 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
Congratulations guys. My planned donation towards your electioneering campaigns has just received a boost.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Whoknowsme: 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
budaatum:
Nice looking young combination.
I tell you. They're good combo already.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by yusufu16: 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
AustineE1:
Square peg in square hole...Nigeria cannot have it any better than this combo,other nations will admire is. We move on!

If we miss this combo, then Nigeria is cursed.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Bigdicck: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nigerians, let's not loose this great opportunity, it may never come again
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Whoknowsme: 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
bonnyhope:
Pls Nigerians
Can we give these men an opportunity
That is if the efulefus will agree
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
What God has joined together

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by mauchiz: 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
*BREAKING NEWS!!!!*

*A new pandemic has been reported in Nigeria that is spreading across Nigeria and faster than COVID-19.*

*The earliest variant was first discovered in Onitsha in Anambra State in 2010, but it later disappeared sometime in February 2018.*

*Virologists and scientists across Nigeria have now named the virus OBID-23, due to it fast rate of spread. Although thousands of elderly persons are already down with this virus, experts say YOUTHS are more predisposed to contracting this OBID-23 virus.*

*The fatality rate of this new virus is ZERO and the symptoms include.*

*(1.) Unusual desire for good governance*

*(2.) Severe hunger and thirst for Economically advanced, safer and better Nigeria*

*(3.) Complete loss of appetite for giving or accepting 'Shi-shi' (Bribe) and vote selling*

*(4.) 'Stinginess' and zero tolerance to economic wastages*

*(5.) High intolerance of tribalism, ethnicity, selfishness and religious discriminations.*

*(6.) Extraordinary compulsion to go to INEC CVR Center to register and get your PVC.*

*If you are showing any of these symptoms, then you may have contracted this virus. If you are already infected by the virus, please don't panic. Recent research at Ahmadu Bello University Center for virological studies has proved that victims of OBID-23 virus will remain absolutely healthy and ready to champion the emergence of a new Nigeria.*

*Since the re-emergence of OBID-23 this year, World Health Organisation has remained perplexed and world leaders are keenly observing the development in Nigeria to determine if border closure will be necessary to contain the spread.*

*There is no known cure or preventive measures to protect people from OBID-23 virus. Once anyone comes in contact with the virus, it stays with the person for life and such OBID-23 victims are now called the OBI-DIENTS.*

*If you suspect that you might have contracted the OBID-23 infection, please quickly join the amazing group of People living with OBID-23 virus, which includes Peter Obi Support Network group or Take Back Naija Movement.*

*Share this post now to get someone infected by this great virus that is sweeping across Nigeria.*

*Culled from: The People's Conscience Newspaper- July 5, 2022, (Creative News Column) Page 3.*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by silaswills01(m): 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
I wish and hope it work
This duo in the helm of affairs will be good for the country
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Oshodipikin: 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
I am an unapologetic Yoruba man. Now I have my candidate. Since I cannot have Kingsley moghalu, I have seen what I want. Brb

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Entprys(m): 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tecnophone:
oloriburuku
Ni maman re
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Sleekfingers: 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –Datti, Labour Party’s Vice-Presidential Candidate

*Baba-Ahmed, a 46-year-old academic, businessman and politician stated this in his acceptance speech, shortly after he was unveiled as the LP vice-presidential candidate in Abuja.

[url=https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/08/why-i-accepted-be-peter-obi%E2%80%99s-running-mate-%E2%80%93datti-labour-party%E2%80%99-vice-presidential] Sahara Reporters [/url]

Good.....

But Peter obi can never be nigeria president in 2023 and beyond.......just waste of time and energy..........Tinubu is our next president, whether una like it or not.......
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Bullet01(f): 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
*History is stubborn, it can not be erased!*

*Just look back at these 10 intriguing headlines in the past and make an overview where we are now security-wise as a nation. Can we make meaning out of them? �‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️*

1. Boko Haram picks Buhari to moderate talks with the government of Nigeria.
The Nation Newspaper, November 2, 2012.
https://thenationonlineng.net/boko-haram-picks-buhari-to-moderate-talks-with-govt/

2. Stop killing Boko Haram members, Buhari tells FG.
PointBlank News, June 2, 2013
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

3. Buhari faults clampdown on Boko Haram members.
The Nation, June 2, 2013
https://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-faults-clampdown-on-boko-haram-members/

4. Military Offensive Against Boko Haram, Anti-North - Buhari.
All Africa News, June 3, 2013.
https://allafrica.com/stories/201306030384.html

5. “How Buhari stopped us from fighting Boko Haram” - South African mercenaries.
The Guardian Newspaper, November 26, 2018.
https://allafrica.com/stories/201811270024.html

6. FG is setting our killers free - soldiers kick as 1,400 Boko Haram suspects are released.
The Cable, February 11, 2020
https://www.thecable.ng/fg-is-setting-our-killers-free-soldiers-kick-as-1400-boko-haram-suspects-are-released

7. Nigerian government to release 603 repentant Boko Haram terrorists back to society.
Sahara Reporters, June 11, 2020.
http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/11/nigerian-government-release-603-repentant-boko-haram-terrorists-back-society-july

8. 356 soldiers tender resignation to Buratai, cite loss of sincerity in Boko Haram War.
Punch, July 12, 2020.
https://punchng.com/356-soldiers-tender-resignation-to-buratai-cite-loss-of-interest/

9. 601 ex-Boko Haram combatants graduate in Gombe.
The Nation, July 26, 2020.
https://thenationonlineng.net/601-ex-boko-haram-combatants-graduate-in-gombe/

10. 601 repentant terrorists graduate, receive first payments.
Punch Newspaper, July 26, 2020.
https://punchng.com/601-repentant-terrorists-graduate-paid-n20000-each/

*Oh God, have mercy on Nigerians*
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Bobbiee: 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
IF GOD CAN JUST GIVE THEM ONE TERM
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Sleekfingers: 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
Entprys:
BABA IS COMING WITH A YOUNGER RUNING MATE.

SAI JAGABAN

Even if Tinubu choose a VP that is confined in a wheelchair, I don't care .
Tinubu is surely our next president.......
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by akbonus: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tingotoe:
You have your reasons quite alright but I can never vote for a chronic liar like Obi nor corrupt politicians like Tinubu and Atiku

Do you have proof sir, please state it clearly for everyone to see or be forever remain silent.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by socialmediaman: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tingotoe:
You have your reasons quite alright but I can never vote for a chronic liar like Obi nor corrupt politicians like Tinubu and Atiku

So who will you vote for?
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by ljoh: 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
budaatum:

We need to seriously understand that God has done what Gods must do and the rest is now in our very own hands.

Getting PVC in the East na war
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by HRMK: 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
i wonder the type of integrity datti is talking about!every politician that has ever ruled any of local,state or even federal govts is corrupt!they are only more greedy than each other!!
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Tingotoe: 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
socialmediaman:

So who will you vote for?
None of your business
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by ZeroChil: 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tingotoe:
Sorry o. The bus left long ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Okorocha's Aide Shot By Uzodinma's Security Personnel (Graphic Photo) / Abba Kyari's Body Arrives Abuja / Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.