Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti (65123 Views)

Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso / Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths / Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Whoknowsme: 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
bonnyhope:

That's why I de beg them

Atleast for once let's have fresh ideas
Tell them to choose between freedom and merger 5k, they'll go for the latter. We need to sensitize them on the need for good governance make them no go take us back further, cuz na you are finished Nigeria go enter be that.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
This is good.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by okuta007: 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
Esseite:

Who is a heavy weight politician in Nigeria if it's not criminals that have looted our collective resources. Where has that gotten us as a country?

no mind am - na foolis ness dey woli am grin
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by VirileNelly2420: 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
festacman:

Did Peter Obi loot collective resources to gain the support of SE?
Peter Obi is exceptional.
He is just an iroko on its own. What he has been finding is just a subordinate from other regions (preferably North), And I think d person found fits in. He's a senator afterall.

Just like he said, forget political big names. Let's face competence and integrity.
D only political position Peter Obi has held is governor of Anambra state, so, I don't think he should b regarded as a political bigwig.
His competence and ntegrity is wots speaking for him. His vice also has a good administrative record.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by chikason22(m): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
BlackLaw:
Damn nigger

We all love a man with vision.

About time we send some old fools to sleep.

Meanwhile, @ Seun and Lalsticlala where's my man Slawormiir
EFCC have arrested him. embarassed
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Pastorsmile: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
Please my brothers and sisters, let us go and get our PVC. This may be the time we all have been waiting for.
Let us come together, let us forget about tribe or religion and vote this duo. Let us make this country great.

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Kosoco(m): 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
Peter Okwute..... Exotic Datti, Classy with Enigma..
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by VirileNelly2420: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
post=114542702:
Good for you man.

A better Nigeria all around is all we want.

Unfortunately, it is the sets of Barbaric, archaic, uncultured sets of species supporting you that will make you lose and come a distant 4th.
Anyone these things support is always a failure, not talking about how they are going along with their current campaign, threatening, petitioning, cursing, abusing whoever is not in their idiotic movement, they don't know anything about politics, just some hooligans shenanigans.

We like you a lot Datti, unfortunately for you,
You are with the wrong sets of unfortunate, uncultured tins, that abuse and curse their mothers online 24/7.

(If this gets to you, quote this post now , as we did not mention or quote any mongrels in our comment, anuofias dem. Una think say na only una papa get mouth to abuse sane people shey?
Una neva see chomtin, Nigerians will give you back in your own brutish coin.
Make una thank God say dis forum gets rules and regulations guiding..... ebi tins)

Hello Tingotoe,
Please can we know who you will like to vote for if you are not voting for any of the 4 top candidates?
We are curious,
We will like to know.
Perhaps, your candidate may be someone we may love too.
Who do you want to be Nigeria Next President Tingotoe?

Noted.
We will check.
Sorry, but, I used to think w're cultured.
I feel disappointed seeing those filthy words com from u.

Well, I don't know ur current mood... But woteva, plz b more civil.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by RexTramadol1: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Another mistake like Jonathan

Person wey no get interest wey u go force to be vp
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
budaatum:
Nice looking young combination.

No this CASSAVA AND AGBADO

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Slickest:

Bro, i wish it will be that easy ooo... Nigerians are far gone, go on the streets a see the amount of ppl rooting for Tinubu and atiku, it is scary, online campaign is a joke. Doing ma part sha, talking to ppl one on one
Hahahaha
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by adefitim(m): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
I love this combination.

Even IF they didn’t win, they have successfully changed the mindsets of teaming youths of Nigeria ��.

God bless Peter Obi
God bless Datti
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Let vote wisely

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by ezechi242: 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tingotoe:
You have your reasons quite alright but I can never vote for a chronic liar like Obi nor corrupt politicians like Tinubu or Atiku

take ur vote to sowore .....we dont need it
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Allisgud: 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
Do u need someone to tell u this combo is good,like pounded yam and edika ikong,smart appearance no be all this foolish agbada wearing kalatus
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Crvrider: 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tingotoe:
It's you who will be sorry when your lord loses and you head right back to your default Biafra or death mode

You better wake up and smell the coffee. Trust me, Biafra is not your problem and even if it is, I consider it far better than what the Fulani's are up to. But honestly why do you feel yourself with so much hate, don't you feel burdened?
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Sholaco: 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tingotoe:
You have your reasons quite alright but I can never vote for a chronic liar like Obi nor corrupt politicians like Tinubu or Atiku
hahaha hahaha hahaha �� obi will never be Nigeria president �

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kblinks:

Let's Change from old people and allow this Young and brilliant Technocrats to try a single term.

If after Single term, them do werey.....we show them way back to Ananbra.

All tribe is experiencing currrent hardship of the Country. Let's do a away with Tribal and Religious wars. Let's save our future!

Can you imagine such a well-articulated presentation?

Did we hear that from Okowa and "Alhaji Placeholder"?

Mmmmmm?

All we heard from them is "my certificates are missing"!

We better get it right this time o, it may be our last chance as a country.

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Kblinks: 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
HilcomTech:

Mkporu mirri is disturbing your brain. How is Peter Peter Obi a young man. Peter Pandora is above 60 years

Do you need abuse me before you make your point......No need to attempt a fight with a pig.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Deekpo: 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
Divine Mandate

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by HIPROFILE(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
budaatum:

Walahi!
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Beniyke1: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
;
Tingotoe:
Good enough there are over 15-16 other contestants grin Choose wisely whichever you deem fit for the position bro. You have the power of your vote, our aim and dream is all same, a better Nigeria….for us and our children
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by BananaPeel(m): 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –Datti, Labour Party’s Vice-Presidential Candidate

*Baba-Ahmed, a 46-year-old academic, businessman and politician stated this in his acceptance speech, shortly after he was unveiled as the LP vice-presidential candidate in Abuja.

[url=https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/08/why-i-accepted-be-peter-obi%E2%80%99s-running-mate-%E2%80%93datti-labour-party%E2%80%99-vice-presidential] Sahara Reporters [/url]

Old politicians should be ashamed of themselves. Emilokan and his ilks should resign from politics.
We must take back the nation from the grips of old political thieves.
Look at Obi and his vibrant VP.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Spherica17: 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
kenedy175:

Only people living in denial won't agree with you.

This election is between PDP and LP.

There was a reason why Buhari wanted Lawan to be the flag bearer of APC. Tinubu being the flag bearer just made things more difficult for them
can you bet your money to this

Obi won't smell third position in the general election. Please don't tell me you don't bet o

Since you are so sure that it's between Obi and LP i want you to eat my little money just 50k biko

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by fredoooooo: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
Is that all ? Yiu will be infected with the lying syndrome too grin
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by kenedy175(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Spherica17:
can you bet your money to this

Obi won't smell third position in the general election. Please don't tell me you don't bet o

Since you are so sure that it's between Obi and LP i want you to eat my little money just 50k biko

Lol. I don't bet.

However, give me your analysis.

Let's discuss
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by BenzEne1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
budaatum:

Which young combination.
Obi is 60, his new VP candidate is 53.
They are both of the same old stock. You folks keep deceiving yourselves
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Antai123(m): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Sentiment aside, This is the world best Presidential candidates ever in the history of mankind, even the devil is aware of the prowess, knowledge, this two posses, and where their knowledge and Understanding base can take this country to.
My PVC, my one man Vote.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by sekem: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
kenedy175:

Only people living in denial won't agree with you.

This election is between PDP and LP.

There was a reason why Buhari wanted Lawan to be the flag bearer of APC. Tinubu being the flag bearer just made things more difficult for them

Extremely difficult for APC.

They will only have to hope on winning Lagos.

But that is not even guaranteed anymore because as the days go buy, more and more people, most especially the youths, will surely become OBIDIENT.

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by VULCAN(m): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
This moniker signed up on Nairaland just last week.

In that time he has posted 400 times

Almost always about politics

And saying the same thing each time

He is not voting for anybody.

Can you tell me what game he is playing that he makes over 30 posts a day just to say that he is not voting.

He is playing a psychological game.

To Infect people with an I'm not voting mentality.

Which always favours the party in power.

He keeps repeating he doesn't like any candidate. Nothing but a lie.

This is a Tinubu Media Crew operation from a new angle.

Watch this moniker

He will be up to 800 posts in another week, spreading the gospel of none of the aspirants is good.

Subsidywise20:
Two PDP men...

And an LP supporter then attacks PDP and APC as the old Nigeria.....

And then tells us to support two PDP men....

Nigerians do not want change.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
That's good.

To all Investors home and abroad.
Increase your wealth by N5million even at the point of purchase.

Take advantage of Treasure Hilltop Estate, located at AIT axis of Alagbado Lagos Mainland.

The Estate is currently selling for N10m per plot and set to increase to N15m per plot from 1st of August.

Make N4m initial deposit to key in and spread the balance for 6 months.

Benefits:
- Good tittle documents. C of o
- Buy and build Estate
- Free from Omonile palarva.
- Free from flooding.
- Good road network.
- Fast value appreciation.

For inspection, enquiry and payment details.
Call/WhatsApp:

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Basiliun: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
O ya all youth should come out enmas on the election day, lets be Obidient for once. Nigerians are really tied of all these old criminals and self centered politicians, i m optimistic that youths can make a great in Nigerian political history

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Okorocha's Aide Shot By Uzodinma's Security Personnel (Graphic Photo) / Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election / 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video)