Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/07/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/07/2022 (167 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/07/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/07/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/07/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/07/2022 by dallyemmy: 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL…

DATE: SATURDAY JULY 9TH 2022

THEME: WHATSOEVER THINGS ARE TRUE

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/07/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/07/2022 by dallyemmy: 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/07/2022 by dallyemmy: 7:16am On Jul 09, 2022
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Saturday, July 9, 2022) -*

*WHATSOEVER THINGS ARE TRUE*

*Prayer Points:*

1.Thank You Father, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

2.Thank You, Father, for making me the head and not the tail.

3.Thank You, Father, for always supplying all my needs according to Your riches in Christ Jesus, as You have promised.

4.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, Your word is the truth, please, sanctify me by Your word, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me the grace to meditate day and night in Your word, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, reveal more of Your truth to me through Your word, and let the truth of Your word set me free, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me the grace to keep my heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, I stand upon Your word, that no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home and family, forever, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry dates! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Unsound Man Disrupted A Church Service In Guyana South America (video) / The Watchtower, Armageddon, And The Twentieth Century / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/07/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.