Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Undergraduate Students Writers Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Undergraduate Students Writers Needed (1476 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Undergraduate Students Writers Needed by Olarewajub: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
I want to hire undergraduate student writers who can write articles on their school hostel accommodation and Post UTME examinations.

Interested persons should comment here with the name of their school.

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Students Writers Needed by Ebubu3: 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
Olarewajub:
I want to hire undergraduate student writers who can write articles on their school hostel accommodation and Post UTME examinations.

uniuyo
Re: Undergraduate Students Writers Needed by Seniorwriter(m): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
Olarewajub:

You may not get much response if you don't put a pay price on the hiring intention....
My2cent.
Ebubu3:
true.
Pinned.
Olarewajub:

Sorry, I have someone from UNIUYO.

Cheers
Another red flag....why not also list the Institutions you already have covered! SMH.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Undergraduate Students Writers Needed by Olarewajub: 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ebubu3:
uniuyo

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Students Writers Needed by Ebubu3: 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Olarewajub:

Cheers
kiss

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Students Writers Needed by Ebubu3: 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Seniorwriter:

You may not get much response if you don't put a pay price on the hiring intention....
My2cent.

@Seniorwriter
true.

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Students Writers Needed by Olabodesegun123(m): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hi sir/ma
Am olabode segun, a copywriter.
I would like to work with you.
The name of my school is Ekiti State University.
I will be looking forward to work with you.
Thank you...
You can reach me via WhatsApp at 08155776598 or at olabodesegun111@gmail.com.
Olarewajub:

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Students Writers Needed by teslim20(m): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hello,

I am onigbinde Taiwo Khaleel, a final year student in the department Geography, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife.

I am also a freelance writer with 5 years of experience, and have since worked on multiple topics successfully.

I have an extensive and comprehensive knowledge about the school hostel, education system and the UTME.

Hence, I believe I have the ability to provide you with a very accurate content on this topic.

I would love to work on this for you. Kindly reach me on Whatsapp @ 09153425710
Or by mail at onigbindetaiwo96@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Students Writers Needed by Raachukwu(f): 12:02am On Jul 09, 2022
University of Nigeria Enugu Campus

WhatsApp: 07065532073

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Students Writers Needed by bideoux: 12:12am On Jul 09, 2022
bideoux:
Good evening,Olarewajub
I see you're looking for an undergraduate student writer to write content on their school hostel accommodation and post UTME examinations.
I believe you've found the right man for the job, because I have been a writer for many clients and platforms like operahub, Amazon and the likes of them,
I believe in my ability to successfully deliver an accurate job to you
I'd like to start writing engaging, keyword-optimized articles for you so you can get that boost in website visibility that you've been craving for.

I await a favorable response from you soonest.
Cheers,
Bidemi.
Olarewajub:

Good evening,Olarewajub
I see you're looking for an undergraduate student writer to write content on their school hostel accommodation and post UTME examinations.
I believe you've found the right man for the job, because I have been a writer for many clients and platforms like operahub, Amazon and the likes of them,
I school at FUTMINNA and I believe in my ability to successfully deliver an accurate job to you
I'd like to start writing engaging, keyword-optimized articles for you so you can get that boost in website visibility that you've been craving for you.
WhatsApp-08107368859

Cheers,
Bidemi.

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Students Writers Needed by Ennysho: 7:28am On Jul 09, 2022
Olarewajub:

Good morning, Olarewajub.

I understand you’re looking for an undergraduate student writer to write articles on school hostel accommodation and Post UTME examinations.

I am confident that I’m the precise undergraduate for the job. I am a 300l student of the inimitable University of Lagos currently undergoing a course in Education in English and English Literature. Throughout my educational journey, I have been privileged to stay in four distinct hostel lodgings, all within the campus grounds as everything from a bona fide to a squatter, and once even a bona-squatter.

I have further been a candidate of the POST UTME examinations not once but twice. Hence, I am confident that I can bring my personal experiences to bear and truly educate, inform and entertain your readership.

I’m all geared up to start writing appealing, keyword-optimized knowledgeable articles for you based on my extensive experiences at the University of First Choice.

I’ll be awaiting a favourable response from you soonest. You can reach me on Whatsapp

Cheers,

Virtue.

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Students Writers Needed by AnthCunny(m): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2022
Ennysho:

Good morning, Olarewajub.

I understand you’re looking for an undergraduate student writer to write articles on school hostel accommodation and Post UTME examinations.

I am confident that I’m the precise undergraduate for the job. I am a 300l student of the inimitable University of Lagos currently undergoing a course in Education in English and English Literature. Throughout my educational journey, I have been privileged to stay in four distinct hostel lodgings, all within the campus grounds as everything from a bona fide to a squatter, and once even a bona-squatter.

I have further been a candidate of the POST UTME examinations not once but twice. Hence, I am confident that I can bring my personal experiences to bear and truly educate, inform and entertain your readership.

I’m all geared up to start writing appealing, keyword-optimized knowledgeable articles for you based on my extensive experiences at the University of First Choice.

I’ll be awaiting a favourable response from you soonest. You can reach me on Whatsapp

Cheers,

Virtue.

A two or three sentence pitch is okay. Typing this long note makes it look like you're trying so hard to sell yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Undergraduate Students Writers Needed by Isinmamah: 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
Good evening, Olarewajub.
I am a 400L student of Babcock University. I can help with that.
Olarewajub:

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Students Writers Needed by Goodnessbuoro: 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
Good evening Olarewajub I am interested quote author=Olarewajub post=114541349]I want to hire undergraduate student writers who can write articles on their school hostel accommodation and Post UTME examinations.

Interested persons should comment here with the name of their school.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Students Writers Needed by Olarewajub: 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Interested persons should send me a mail using the Nairaland DM.
Re: Undergraduate Students Writers Needed by Lammideh: 10:21am On Jul 10, 2022
I'm Feranmi, a content writer with four years of productive experience, and final year student of Medical Physiology at Olabisi Onabanjo University.
Kindly reach me on Whatsapp via: 08134220550. Email: theferanmioyedele@gmail.com or lammideh@gmail.com
Regards,
Feranmi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Undergraduate Students Writers Needed by Abksadiq001: 11:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
Bayero university kano
Re: Undergraduate Students Writers Needed by sighmon: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
Olarewajub:

Hello, I am the guy for your job. You can contact me on Whatsapp 09061143776. Let's do business.
Re: Undergraduate Students Writers Needed by Integrity1234: 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
Olarewajub:

Hi, I'm Samuel Adedayo. A student of Obafemi Awolowo University. I'm also a content and article writer..

You can reach me on my WhatsApp number. 08109970728

Thanks
Re: Undergraduate Students Writers Needed by AdewoleMercy: 3:20am On Jul 12, 2022
Good morning, sir/ma.
I see you're looking for a undergraduate student of federal university of agriculture Abeokuta. I'm a content writer, article writer and copywriter.
I believe you've found the right person for the job because I do write educational article
just like the one you posted.
I love writing article on education, business just to mention a few.
I demonstrated my understanding of short-tail and long-tail keywords in SEO and Google
Page ranking and was able to meet the article’s requirements.
After submission, the client expressed satisfaction concerning the job.
I'd like to start writing engaging, keyword-optimized articles , educational articles for you so you can get that boost
in website visibility that you've been craving for.
Would you like an outbound link inserted in your article?
Cheers,
Adewole Anuoluwapo.

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Students Writers Needed by AdewoleMercy: 3:23am On Jul 12, 2022
Good morning, sir/ma.
You can reach out to me on whatsapp
Thank you.
Adewole Anuoluwapo.
Re: Undergraduate Students Writers Needed by Aishawrite3(f): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2022
Hello, I'm interested.

My name is Aisha Akinbani, a student at the Adeyemi Federal University of Education. WhatsApp no: 08134093585
Re: Undergraduate Students Writers Needed by Juicethekid: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
Olarewajub:

Goodevening sir
I am currently studying at University of Nigeria, I stay in the hostel and I am equally a writer.
I've sent in a mail and I anticipate your response.
Re: Undergraduate Students Writers Needed by ScamsUpdate: 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Olarewajub:
Interested persons should send me a mail using the Nairaland DM.
UNIBEN.
hi the mail attached to my account is inaccessible.
should i drop my WhatsApp number?
Re: Undergraduate Students Writers Needed by Oshola041: 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
Olarewajub:

Hello, my name is Ajayi Faith Samuel, a student of Ekiti state University am a writer.

Whatsapp number:08038915857
Re: Undergraduate Students Writers Needed by Olarewajub: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
teslim20:
Hello,

I am onigbinde Taiwo Khaleel, a final year student in the department Geography, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife.

I am also a freelance writer with 5 years of experience, and have since worked on multiple topics successfully.

I have an extensive and comprehensive knowledge about the school hostel, education system and the UTME.

Hence, I believe I have the ability to provide you with a very accurate content on this topic.

I would love to work on this for you. Kindly reach me on Whatsapp @ 09153425710
Or by mail at onigbindetaiwo96@gmail.com.

Your line is not connecting.
Re: Undergraduate Students Writers Needed by Mylove2nite(f): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
Onyebuchi Love
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka
Re: Undergraduate Students Writers Needed by Mylove2nite(f): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hello, I am Onyebuchi Love Ngozi, a student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University. I am a writer with over three years of experience.

From the past year, I have been involved in admission process of my school such as Post Utme registrations, hostel registrations and online clearances. So I have experience and the necessary information you will need.

Do Chat me on WhatsApp: 09061489663
You can also reach me through my mail: onyebuchilove21@gmail.com
Re: Undergraduate Students Writers Needed by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 26, 2022
Emmanuel
The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti
Final year

WhatsApp - 08139242194
Re: Undergraduate Students Writers Needed by Olarewajub: 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
I still need writers from any Nigerian university except for the abovementioned schools.

Drop your phone number, and I will get back to you.
Re: Undergraduate Students Writers Needed by Juicethekid: 7:01am On Aug 11, 2022
Olarewajub:
I still need writers from any Nigerian university except for the abovementioned schools.

Drop your phone number, and I will get back to you.
still need from University of Nigeria?
Re: Undergraduate Students Writers Needed by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
Federal University of Technology, Akure

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) / Affordable And Reliable Content Writing Services / Have You Written A Christian Romance Novel ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.