Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Is Kia Sportage A Strong And Durable Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is Kia Sportage A Strong And Durable Car? (2046 Views)

Which Durable Car Can I Buy For 1M For School Runs / Is KIA SORENTO 2006 3.6 A Good Car? / What's The Best Durable Car To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Kia Sportage A Strong And Durable Car? by Bromax: 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
Due to the high cost of Toyota Cars, I am thinking of getting a 2008 Kia Sportage keep. Is it a good car?
Re: Is Kia Sportage A Strong And Durable Car? by festaclanre: 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Same thing as hyundai tuscon. I am being using my tucson since 2015 and still okay.

2 Likes

Re: Is Kia Sportage A Strong And Durable Car? by hentech911: 5:31am On Jul 11, 2022
It's a nice car, am thinking of buying one before the end of this year

1 Like

Re: Is Kia Sportage A Strong And Durable Car? by Dozieson(m): 6:52am On Jul 11, 2022
hentech911:
It's a nice car, am thinking of buying one before the end of this year

Make sure you buy foreign used with good engine and transmission. The engine and transmission is very expensive and could go for over N1.3m
Re: Is Kia Sportage A Strong And Durable Car? by RockyEyo(m): 11:31am On Jul 11, 2022
What is the going rate please for a direct Tokunbo with reasonable mileage
Re: Is Kia Sportage A Strong And Durable Car? by Dozieson(m): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
RockyEyo:
What is the going rate please for a direct Tokunbo with reasonable mileage

Check jiji
Re: Is Kia Sportage A Strong And Durable Car? by oride: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Dozieson:

Make sure you buy foreign used with good engine and transmission. The engine and transmission is very expensive and could go for over N1.3m

I got an engine for a friend for 280k last December and heard the transmission is about 160k or so.

2 Likes

Re: Is Kia Sportage A Strong And Durable Car? by Dozieson(m): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
oride:

I got an engine for a friend for 280k last December and heard the transmission is about 160k or so.

Which kia/Hyundai?a see price on the pictures attached
Except you have a Toyota engine in it

Re: Is Kia Sportage A Strong And Durable Car? by Dozieson(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
More

Re: Is Kia Sportage A Strong And Durable Car? by festaclanre: 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
oride:

I bought 2005 transmission for tucson 90k in January
Re: Is Kia Sportage A Strong And Durable Car? by RockyEyo(m): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
Dozieson:

Check jiji
Thanks
Re: Is Kia Sportage A Strong And Durable Car? by oride: 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Dozieson:

Which kia/Hyundai?a see price on the pictures attached
Except you have a Toyota engine in it

Clearly, you are talking about the 2012 and above. What's been discussed here, I believe, is the 2005 to 2009 model years.

2 Likes

Re: Is Kia Sportage A Strong And Durable Car? by Stormyweather(m): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
Please anyone with an idea of compelete hub and tyrod for 2012 Kia sport age? Tokunbo or new
Re: Is Kia Sportage A Strong And Durable Car? by Dozieson(m): 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
oride:

Clearly, you are talking about the 2012 and above. What's been discussed here, I believe, is the 2005 to 2009 model years.

Ok
Re: Is Kia Sportage A Strong And Durable Car? by SamuelTaiw0(m): 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
Toyota Camry XLE
2.4L 4plugs
Very neat
Leather Upholstery
Engine in Pristine condition
Transmission in perfect condition
AC is freezing standard
First Body. No dents at all
Location- Fagba

Don't go and buy Pangolo for 1.9m
Add small money and enjoy. Car is still like Tokunbo owner never really used it
No dealer involved owner is selling directly
Car is as it is in this picture
Asking price is 2.3m

Call or WhatsApp zero7zero2679348six
Fastest finger

Re: Is Kia Sportage A Strong And Durable Car? by lictbuffconneu1: 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2023
The Kia Sportage is one of the most popular SUVs in Nigeria. The car is also known for its reliability and performance. If you're interested in getting more information about the Kia Sportage in Nigeria, then you should read this review from Reviewers Paradise.

For those looking for a reliable and affordable SUV, the Kia Sportage is an excellent choice. It covers everything from the car's features, performance, and safety features, to its overall value for money. So, if you're looking for a reliable and affordable SUV, then you should definitely consider the Kia Sportage.

It also includes insights from current owners who have shared their experiences with the car. Check out the full review here: reviewersparadise_great-site_net/2023/06/13/kia-sportage-nigeria-car-owners-review-the-popular-suv/..

Check out the full review here: reviewersparadise_great-site_net/2023/06/13/kia-sportage-nigeria-car-owners-review-the-popular-suv/..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How-reliable-is-an-acura-mdx. / My Car Heavily Consumes Fuel? Please Help! / A Test Drive Of The American Beast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.