Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

My View On Labour Party Vice Presidential Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My View On Labour Party Vice Presidential Candidate (654 Views)

Femi Falana's Speech On Labour Protest Ground (Video) / Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail / Labour Party Vice Presidential Candidate, Yusuf Datti Visits Sheikh Qaribullah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My View On Labour Party Vice Presidential Candidate by Ekundayo7574(m): 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
Yusuf is the guy the Obidient movement are hoping on to win the 19 northern states for Labour Party in the 2023 presidential election.

He is from Kaduna North. He ran for senate in 2011 and lost the election to his opponent. He is from a state where one of the most performing APC governor reside, Eirufai.

How can he win Kaduna State against Eirufai in a presidential election.

Oh, I forgot. What God cannot do doesnt exist.

WHEN WILL OUR PEOPLE WAKE UP TO THE REALITY THAT, Waiting for Obi presidency is like waiting for a sheep in the Airport.

1 Like

Re: My View On Labour Party Vice Presidential Candidate by Bluntguy: 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
Such nonsense you did is best consigned to the dustbin. Better wake up to the latest Nigerian reality and become OBIdient.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View On Labour Party Vice Presidential Candidate by fullnetwork: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Yusuf is the guy the Obidient movement are hoping on to win the 19 northern states for Labour Party in the 2023 presidential election.

He is from Kaduna North. He ran for senate in 2011 and lost the election to his opponent. He is from a state where one of the most performing APC governor reside, Eirufai.

WHEN WILL OUR PEOPLE WAKE UP TO THE REALITY THAT, Waiting for Obi presidency is like waiting for a sheep in the Airport.
Is the presidential election going to hold in Kaduna alone? Elections of 2011 is vote padding based. There is a little hope with the recent election process that actual votes will count.

4 Likes

Re: My View On Labour Party Vice Presidential Candidate by singlealone: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

I have seen animals, dogs, horses even sheep transported by either cargo or normal passenger planes. Unless you mean ship sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: My View On Labour Party Vice Presidential Candidate by ojun50(m): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Na yr view, keep doing yr view till you go eat garri and corn for another eight years

4 Likes

Re: My View On Labour Party Vice Presidential Candidate by Bluntguy: 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
singlealone:

I have seen animals, dogs, horses even sheep transported by either cargo or normal passenger planes. Unless you mean ship sad sad sad
You mean you have enough time to lecture a fool?

1 Like

Re: My View On Labour Party Vice Presidential Candidate by helinues: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
Toh
Re: My View On Labour Party Vice Presidential Candidate by Vistra40: 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

You see you don’t even know history. Datti Ahmed defeated a former gov to emerge senator in 2011. Go back and check again

2 Likes

Re: My View On Labour Party Vice Presidential Candidate by AJAKAYEUniversa: 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
I don't always like to reply people on this platform. It's over 4years now that I have logged in.

For your information, datti baba Ahmed defeated a former governor Ahmed Markafi to become a senator representing Kaduna North in 2011.

Stop spitting wrong information please.

He was in the house of rep prior BTW 1999 to 2003.

Re: My View On Labour Party Vice Presidential Candidate by 9jatriot(m): 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
What is his correct age?
Re: My View On Labour Party Vice Presidential Candidate by maestroferddi: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
As simple-minded as the trash you created looks, at least one expected you to have indicated when Datti was in the national assembly.

With Datti on the ticket, Labour Party is sure of about 80% of votes from Southern Kaduna, which is one of the 3 senatorial districts of the state.

You don't know Jack, ogbeni...

(1) (Reply)

Yorubaland, Hidden Wealth Of Africa, Says Babcock Varsity Don / Northerners React To Peter Obi Interview On BBC Hausa / Apc Bishops Challenge Going Viral .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.