Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

One Example That Will Summarize Buhari's Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Example That Will Summarize Buhari's Administration (241 Views)

Governor Sanwo Olu Reveal He Can't Summarize Buhari Speech (video) / How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani / Five Executive Orders Issued By The Buhari Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Example That Will Summarize Buhari's Administration by horsepower102: 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
When GEJ was president, despite bokoharam attacks, Buhari was able to live peacefully on his cattle ranch in Daura, katsina state.

Today, Buhari cannot visit his own village without Heavy security. Recently, bandits attacked his convoy.

Buhari cannot retire to his village after his presidency unless he hires heavy security 24/7 to protect him.

This is Just one example of the current state of Nigeria.

Some people voted in 2015 despite all the warnings
Some repeated it in 2019 despite all his failing
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result
Re: One Example That Will Summarize Buhari's Administration by kozmokaz(m): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
This is deep
Re: One Example That Will Summarize Buhari's Administration by Ever8090: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
I went to buy fish in the market today, I cursed Buhari in my mind at each item I picked and I am told the last price...
Re: One Example That Will Summarize Buhari's Administration by horsepower102: 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ever8090:
I went to buy fish in the market today, I cursed Buhari in my mind at each item I picked and I am told the last price...

I am sure those who voted for him twice are paying cheaper price.
Re: One Example That Will Summarize Buhari's Administration by Emibolt: 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
horsepower102:

I am sure those who voted for him in twice are paying cheaper price.
They are ready to buy agbado and cassava at cheaper price grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Among The Presidential Candidate Promise Restructuring? / Osun Labour Party Governorship Candidate Reacts To Tinubu's Comments / Osun Guber: EVAPWD Commends INEC Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.