Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Anyone Among The Presidential Candidate Promise Restructuring? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone Among The Presidential Candidate Promise Restructuring? (244 Views)

PDP Chairmanship Candidate Promise To Reduce Poverty, Develops Dekina / Delta PRP Guber Candidate Promise To Make Delta Better Than Dubai In 4 Years / The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Among The Presidential Candidate Promise Restructuring? by Esama: 9:28am On Jul 10, 2022
I have decided to stop supporting or discrediting any presidential candidate.However this resolution is solely based on my view about the future of this country.

Also I would have vote anyone with intention of restructuring the country and disregard the fraudulent 1999 constitution that give free hands to politicians to steal public funds.

Without changing the system of government nobody can make this country great if Nigerians failed to understand that this country is getting worst by each administration. I remember when Obasanjo was elected president 2 years later people started complaining that military government is better than this administration.

Obasanjo left office musa yar'adua came in his coming was short-lived however in that short period his administration introduced the good policies. Not quiet long Nigerians started enjoying his government the man hospitalized .Yar'adua still in hospital bed when the big boss this big boss included yar'adua wife started subvert and doctoring the yar'adua blueprint.

Within the time this man was hospitalized these big boss destroyed his policy stolen billion of dollars right there Nigeria economy started crumbling people started complaining that yar'adua should handover to his vice because he is not capable to lead the country.

After his vice was swearing as a president, instead for the new president to redesign his government or continue where his boss stop and to chase away the criminal that is killing the country economy he collabo with them Until they destroyed the country economy.

The Baba Buhari oyoyo movement lol the one many believe is a messiah to save Nigeria from economic downturn ...just like we are seeing our 2023 presidential candidate as a messiah presently. Many thought baba Buhari came unprepared that's a big lie. The fact is that nobody will ever pray to failed in his responsibility. No matter how intelligent or intellectual you are if you're planning to govern Nigeria with this kind of present Nigeria system of government you will failed woefully. Reason is because you can't do it alone and it has been designed like that.

Some people still believe that Buhari is going to be worst Nigeria president my brothers and sisters the worst president still coming we haven't see it yet unless the country practice what work for all of us.

Solutions let Nigerians demand for restructuring of the country we must abolished 1999 constitution also house of representatives should place on part- time .

In conclusion I know Nigerians will not act they will still blindly vote another destroyer the lamentation will not stop. In view of this I have decided to sold my property's and my visa was approved Therefore I'm leaving Nigeria in few days. I wish Nigeria could be a great country that me and you can be proud of and we will not be rushing to white people country. But damn it the peopel yet to realized the potential power the possess by defeating oppressor.
Re: Anyone Among The Presidential Candidate Promise Restructuring? by Eriokanmi: 9:29am On Jul 10, 2022
Yes, Obi.

I heard him say he'd empower the north on agriculture, that's restructuring

He promised industrial revolution down south. Another restructuring. By the time each region developed their know-how and areas of comparative advantage, restructuring wouid fall in place, naturally. Obi also talked about the revamp of the oil sector

He also promised empowerment of unemployed graduates. For me, this is much better than stomach infrastructure and 30k monthly stipends which always end up in pots of soup. Teach me how to fish and I'd catch more fish, instead of feeding me with fish.

What drives the world economy? Its SME. America doesn't joke with this

Most of us who survive in businesses in Lagos don't know tinubu. Tinubu's allies aren't industrialists but politicians who whare loots with him. Indare anyone counter this. We created the enabling environment for ourselves. We tar our own roads, generate our electricity, hired police amd even contribute money monthly for security. This is what we do in lagos.

Government's job is creation of enabling environment. Lagos development was as a result of individual efforts not Government. Nobody should take the glory. The lekki development always credited to Tinubu is a great error. It's been in the master plan since early 80s. Part of Pa Jakande's legacies and master plan for lagos. The lagos literail was part of it. Unfortunately, all those blindly supporting him were born late 80s and 90s so they don't know anything. Had Buhari not stopped jakande in the 80s, our transport problem would have been solved a long time ago with a functional rail system.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Among The Presidential Candidate Promise Restructuring? by Esama: 9:33am On Jul 10, 2022
Please show me where it stated that .And even if he said it he can't restructuring it because of senators and house of reps.
Eriokanmi:
Yes, Obi
Re: Anyone Among The Presidential Candidate Promise Restructuring? by Esama: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2022
More reason I hate peter obi supporters. You are just dismarketing him ...You have been making sense from the beginning. Even those things he promised there is no guarantee that he will do them because the system is very weak .
Re: Anyone Among The Presidential Candidate Promise Restructuring? by Esama: 10:41am On Jul 10, 2022
Most of us who survive in businesses in Lagos don't know tinubu. Tinubu's allies aren't industrialists but politicians who whare loots with him. Indare anyone counter this. We created the enabling environment for ourselves. We tar our own roads, generate our electricity, hired police amd even contribute money monthly for security. This is what we do in lagos.

You can make your point without mention any name.
Re: Anyone Among The Presidential Candidate Promise Restructuring? by ElSudani: 10:45am On Jul 10, 2022
Esama:

You can make your point without mention any name.

What stopped you from moving to Anambra where these things have already been put in place by Peter Obi?

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Among The Presidential Candidate Promise Restructuring? by Esama: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2022
Where exactly in Anambra those things were put in place,?
ElSudani:

What stopped you from moving to Anambra where these things have already been put in place by Peter Obi?
Re: Anyone Among The Presidential Candidate Promise Restructuring? by obyrich(m): 10:56am On Jul 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Yes, Obi.

I heard him say he'd empower the north on agriculture, that's restructuring

He promised industrial revolution down south. Another restructuring. By the time each region developed their know-how and areas of comparative advantage, restructuring wouid fall in place, naturally. Obi also talked about the revamp of the oil sector

He also promised empowerment of unemployed graduates. For me, this is much better than stomach infrastructure and 30k monthly stipends which always end up in pots of soup. Teach me how to fish and I'd catch more fish, instead of feeding me with fish.

What drives the world economy? Its SME. America doesn't joke with this

Government's job is creation of enabling environment. Lagos development was as a result of individual efforts not Government. Nobody should take the glory. The lekki development always credited to Tinubu is a great error. It's been in the master plan since early 80s. Part of Pa Jakande's legacies and master plan for lagos. The lagos literail was part of it. Unfortunately, all those blindly supporting him were born late 80s and 90s so they don't know anything. Had Buhari not stopped jakande in the 80s, our transport problem would have been solved a long time ago with a functional rail system.
He also promised creation of state police
Re: Anyone Among The Presidential Candidate Promise Restructuring? by ElSudani: 10:59am On Jul 10, 2022
Esama:
Where exactly in Anambra those things were put in place,?

That is the million dollar question.
Re: Anyone Among The Presidential Candidate Promise Restructuring? by Esama: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2022
He can't do it there's obstacle ahead.
obyrich:
He also promised creation of state police
Re: Anyone Among The Presidential Candidate Promise Restructuring? by obyrich(m): 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
Esama:
He can't do it there's obstacle ahead.
Nothing is impossible.

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Country Loading / Osun Poll: Court Declines To Disqualify Oyetola / EDUCATION WILL NOT STOP FULANI FROM THEIR CONQUEST AGENDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.