Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

El-rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores (pix) (1424 Views)

Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu / El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno / Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores (pix) by Newton2024: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
With Reno Omokri

Ever since I revealed that the Governor of Kaduna state had sent me an email wherein he said that Southern women youth corpers were seen as “whores”, there have been multiple sophisticated attempts to hack my email account.

I do not know why anyone will be stupid enough to think that a meticulous record keeper as myself would leave such a sensitive detail in my inbox. For the attention of those who are trying to hack my account, that email is with my lawyers.

The reason I chose to expose its existence is that Nasir El-Rufai is scheming to become Nigeria’s Vice President, and in my opinion, and I am sure in the opinion of every right-thinking person, Nigeria cannot afford another Buharesque autocrat who says that Southern women youth corpers are seen whores.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/06/14/el-rufais-email-saying-southern-women-youth-corpers-are-seen-as-whores/

A whor.e (synonym of prostitute): a person (especially a woman) who offers sexual services for payment. ▼ show
(vulgar, pejorative) A person who is sexually promiscuous; a slut.

Pic 1: El Rufai and his plural wives
Pic 2: A soldier & a beautiful Corper

Re: El-rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores (pix) by Newton2024: 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J,

I think our female Corp members from the South deserve better from El Rufai.
Re: El-rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores (pix) by ThreeEyedRaven: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
It’s in his blood na. He even passed the traits to some of his children especially Bello Elrufai

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores (pix) by Peterobiisathie(f): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Peter Pandora Obituary Disobidient
Re: El-rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores (pix) by sweetonugbu: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Seen
Re: El-rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores (pix) by MadamVanessa(f): 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

The obsession is real. They're talking about an idiotic usêlèss terrorist midget you're bringing in Peter Obi here ,you even create an account and named it after Peter Obi. You're shameless.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores (pix) by mumumugu(m): 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
There is nothing wrong on saying that the people perceived corpers as whhores.

In short, any person without Wearing Hijab is perceived as a LovePeddler in the north .that is why Christian wear it too

Sad but truth
Re: El-rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores (pix) by princeade86(m): 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
If hell rufai get to the seat of power, nigeria is finish.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores (pix) by VeryWickedMan: 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Blame this on the likes of Datboredberri
Re: El-rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores (pix) by SU50: 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
mumumugu:
There is nothing wrong on saying that the people perceived corpers as whhores.

In short, any person without Wearing Hijab is perceived as a LovePeddler in the north .that is why Christian wear it too

Sad but truth

Lol. I served in sourthern state after finishing my bachelors from a university in the north and I genuinely don't see the lie. I stayed with these guys and know what were doing.

You have a ghost corp member that rarely comes to corpers lodge, from this guest house to the next to the extent that her fellow corp members gave a certain name.
These ladies would be rushing you with your few thousand naira if you are ready to do the do. Stop lying to yourself.
Re: El-rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores (pix) by DOTian: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
It's obvious that mentally, Elrufai is not in a safe place, but on this one, believe me, he is right! The kind of things our Southern youth corpers do in the far north, including the socalled married ones .., it's unbelievable.

While in the NYSC camp in Kano, there was a case of a female youth corp member who climbed into the trunk of a car to be driven off to the town by one young alhaji who just drove in, all in a bid to beat the security checks at the gate!

A female graduate forcing herself into the booth of a car of a random guy, just to enjoy that gbola!

Crazy stuff they do in that one year..

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores (pix) by VoteTinubu2023: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
Fabricated e-mail. Reno Omokri and blackmail are inseparable.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
Re: El-rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores (pix) by Newton2024: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Fabricated e-mail. Reno Omokri and blackmail are inseparable.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
Peterobiisathie:
Who are breeding this thing? Same person, different accounts.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Was An Unqualified Evil In Minority Lands. / How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike / Who Else Has Noticed That Nairaland Now Censors The Word "Urchin" too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.