Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike (1425 Views)

Wike, Makinde, Ikpeazu, Ortom Off To Spain For Crucial Meeting / 2023: Ganduje, Okowa, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Wike Others In Succession Crisis / Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike by another1: 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has threatened to expose some persons who had surreptitiously stopped the release of the loan from the Central Bank of Nigeria to Abia and Benue States.

He stated that the motive was to punish Governor Samuel Ortom and Governor Okezie Ikpeazu for standing with him to demand the resignation of the National Chairman of the Peoples’ Democratic Party, Iyorchia Ayu.

Wike spoke at the 58th birthday celebration of Ikpeazu in his country home of Umuobiakwa community in Obingwa Local Government Area on Tuesday.

This was contained in a statement issued by Media aide to Wike, Kelvin Ebiri, and made available to newsmen in Port Harcourt on Wednesday.

Wike said, “I will tell you very soon, how money that was supposed to come to Abia State for my friend to use to develop Abia State was stopped recently by those who think they own this country, by those who think Ikpeazu did not support them.

“Because Ikpeazu supported me, they went and stopped Abia state from getting the money they are supposed to get to develop Ariara market.

“Okezie Ikpeazu is just governor of Abia State. He is not the owner of Abia State He is just a symbol of Abia State. Anybody who fights Abia State, you’re not fighting Okezie, you are fighting the people of Abia.”

Wike, who was the special guest of honour at the event, was accompanied by former governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose.

Wike explained that the CBN loan was a facility that is made available to every state of the federation, pointing out that Rivers State Government had accessed and secured the loan already.

“I will tell all of you, how Abia and Benue States were denied of their money that every state had gotten from the Central Bank of Nigeria.

“I got it (CBN loan). And anybody who dare to stop my money, they know, I will not take it from them. You can see how people are wicked, they are not in office yet, but they are fighting people, stopping states money.

“Even as we have criticized President Muhammadu Buhari, he has never stopped our money any day, never.”

He added, “Let me tell all of you here, let me use the opportunity and Nigerians will hear. I never told him I will say this.

“Why would some people think some of us are not Nigerians, some people think some of us are slaves. We would never be slaves. I will never be a slave to anybody.”

Wike, who restated his position on the internal crisis within the Peoples Democratic Party, said his allies demand was for inclusivity, wherein every region is given a sense of belonging.

“So, I have told Ikpeazu to continue to be quiet and be a professor of proverbs. When we went to London, he told the person who called us to the meeting in London, you see this thing happening to PDP now is like that ship that wanted to capsize carrying Jonah.

“So, as the ship was going down, they went to Jonah, who said it’s me, it’s not the ship, and they took Jonah out of the ship. Jonah did not die.

“The ship stabilized. So, why not throw this Jonah out so that the ship can stabilize.”

https://punchng.com/how-ikpeazu-ortom-suffered-for-their-loyalty-wike/
Re: How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike by Deltafirstson(m): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
This man keep making enemies for himself, left, right and centre.

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike by vastolord4(m): 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
Deltafirstson:

Is it a bad thing if someone expresses his pain without causing physical harm it means he's making enemies? Bro! That's how every honest person should act. If you don't do well, I'll do exerctly what Wike is doing cos its painful if you don't reciprocate the love, loyalty and trust I show to you.. period

6 Likes

Re: How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike by Maxymilliano(m): 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
No political party will like to be associated with Wke after 2023.

Abeg how can opposition members stops CBN loan to a States

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike by Timatayo1: 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
Wike is in pain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike by Honjoshy4u: 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
Wike is filled with pains. What concern PDP and APC CBN?
Ikpeazu that has woefully failed his people?
I pity him and Ortom when de mumu follow Wike.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike by AllTheWayUp: 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
grin grin grin Wike the drunk comedian
Is Atiku now Federal Government or now part of the ruling APC
Is Atiku the CBN Governor
Atiku is seriously tormenting Wike in his dreams, which is now making Wike becoming mentally retardedd
Ikpeazu and Ortom are total failure, what have they been doing with all the Federal allocations they have been receiving for the past 7 years, that they have been Governors
Wike should go and seek mental help , he has completely lost it, he is suffering from Post Presidential Primary election mental breakdown.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike by Mystic216: 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2022
Wike should just join Peter Obi in Labor Party let them team up and build it to the strength of PDP and APC or beyond
Re: How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike by Jones4190(m): 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
let us not forget that Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed, peter obi running mate is not Nigerian, his parents are from arab, his father, Baba Ahmed, was an Arab cattle-trader from modern-day Mauritania. funny enough, the obituary that change buhari name to jubril are quiet.

you can go and verify.
Re: How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike by owobokiri(m): 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
Maxymilliano:
No political party will like to be associated with Wke after 2023.

Abeg how can opposition members stops CBN loan to a States

This obviously means that you don't know how Nigeria works.
Was Atiku not part of the APC stalwarts that foisted Buhari on all of us 8 years?
Is he not still in good terms with the presidency?
Few weeks ago it was said that many elements within the presidency are actually working for Atiku. If that is the case, why do you think that it's above Atiku to pull this kind of strings?

2 Likes

Re: How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike by stanluiz(m): 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
Is now official that wike is running mad!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike by Oboys12: 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
With people like you with this kind of mentality, it is obvious Nigeria will never get get better, cowards who hide under the guise of wisdom but are noting but cowards who will abandon TRUTH when the going gets though
Deltafirstson:
Re: How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike by Oboys12: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2022
Mr Sabi all. Your papa fit achieve wetin him don achieve or even half if it. Can any body is your family or even extended family or even community achieve what he has achieved.
. Coward
stanluiz:
Is now official that wike is running mad!!
Re: How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike by stanluiz(m): 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2022
owobokiri:

Was Atiku not part of the APC stalwarts that foisted Buhari on all of us 8 years?
Few weeks ago it was said that many elements within the presidency are actually working for Atiku. If that is the case, why do you think that it's above Atiku to pull this kind of strings?
Don't compare Atiku with wike ?

Atiku does not play bitter politics like wike. Atiku has been loosing presidential election and he still move on after loss.

Wike just lost the primary election and he has been running mad since then.

Wike has no ally. By May29, his political carrer will be over. Let him enjoy the media fame till it last on may 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike by Llight101(m): 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ok
Re: How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike by Isokiscool(m): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
Oboys12:
With people like you with this kind of mentality, it is obvious Nigeria will never get get better, cowards who hide under the guise of wisdom but are noting but cowards who will abandon TRUTH when the going gets though
Mumu.So u a actually believe this cock and bull story abi..

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike by asanausana91: 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
vastolord4:

Is it a bad thing if someone expresses his pain without causing physical harm it means he's making enemies? Bro! That's how every honest person should act. If you don't do well, I'll do exerctly what Wike is doing cos its painful if you don't reciprocate the love, loyalty and trust I show to you.. period
I wish you have a little brain to understand that Atiku don't have any authority to stop ikpeazu accessing a loan.
Politics should not turn you to a foolish man pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike by asanausana91: 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
Mystic216:
Wike should just join Peter Obi in Labor Party let them team up and build it to the strength of PDP and APC or beyond
Wike was one of the people that pursue Peter Obi from PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike by asanausana91: 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
owobokiri:

one of the fool has just expose himself. Who said that some people are working for Atiku in the presidency? Is it not the same foolish idiot that called himself Wike? Do you have any evidence to that regards?

1 Like

Re: How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike by asanausana91: 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
Oboys12:
Mr Sabi all. Your papa fit achieve wetin him don achieve or even half if it. Can any body is your family or even extended family or even community achieve what he has achieved.
. Coward
what has he achieved?
Re: How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike by DWickedLandLord: 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
Jones4190:
let us not forget that Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed, peter obi running mate is not Nigerian, his parents are from arab, his father, Baba Ahmed, was an Arab cattle-trader from modern-day Mauritania. funny enough, the obituary that change buhari name to jubril are quiet.

you can go and verify.

How much is kai kai for your side
I'm not implying anything just curious
Re: How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike by Kingspin(m): 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
We held our SouthEast and South-South governors responsible. Yes.
But beneath that, we also know how the FG in corroboration with Federal ministries and ministers instead working against the zone.

An important road will not be constructed simply because the state government is not a cabal member or doesn't bear an Arabic name.
We know all these things.
Re: How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike by DWickedLandLord: 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
asanausana91:

Not quite...
PO simply did not want to play the money game. (in keeping with his personality)
He saw the writing on the wall. The primary will not be free n fair

Wike was not in support of him leaving

I even remember hearing murmurs back in 2019 that Obi is not bringing out money. It was Atiku funding everything.
Re: How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike by Mystic216: 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2022
asanausana91:
Nobody chased Peter Obi out of PDP Oga
He left willingly so he’d be able to get a ticket to give you a great country to live in
Re: How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike by Jones4190(m): 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

How much is kai kai for your side
I'm not implying anything just curious
Kai Kai is just 50 naira but don't forget to go and verify that Peter obi running mate is an Arab man
Re: How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike by asanausana91: 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2022
Mystic216:

Nobody chased Peter Obi out of PDP Oga
He left willingly so he’d be able to get a ticket to give you a great country to live in
you know nothing.
Re: How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike by vastolord4(m): 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
asanausana91:
I wish you have a little brain to understand that Atiku don't have any authority to stop ikpeazu accessing a loan.
Politics should not turn you to a foolish man pls.

Like it did to the peeps before you..
Re: How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike by asanausana91: 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Not quite...
PO simply did not want to play the money game. (in keeping with his personality)
He saw the writing on the wall. The primary will not be free n fair

Wike was not in support of him leaving

I even remember hearing murmurs back in 2019 that Obi is not bringing out money. It was Atiku funding everything.
stop lieing to yourself. Do you know how much Peter Obi paid to secure the ticket of labour party? The problem I have with Peter obi and his supporters is they lie at any given time. I hate liars.
Re: How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike by rolams(m): 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
Carry go. You will still come and cry foul again when you need these people you deliberately make to be your enemy.
Re: How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike by Think9ja(m): 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
cry

By 2027 when Wike will want to contest for presidency, he will regret some of these comments.

How can he undo all these statements?

At a point, he even said Obi lacks character to be president.

I don't know the person he's referring to but I think it's Atiku. And honestly, I don't think Atiku has the power to stop CBN from give an entire state a loan
Re: How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike by DWickedLandLord: 3:35am On Oct 20, 2022
asanausana91:
stop lieing to yourself. Do you know how much Peter Obi paid to secure the ticket of labour party? The problem I have with Peter obi and his supporters is they lie at any given time. I hate liars.

You people are so emotional. It never takes much to betray your true motive

So YOU that's not *lying, why didn't YOU complete your own sentence??

You're supposed to tell me exactly how much Obi paid N your source in case I want to go VERIFY

That's how you post factually. Opinion can never be facts .

Wike said out of his own mouth PO shouldn't have left. I saw it with my own two eyes. But I'm supposed to believe an anonymous poster on nairaland (of all places) that Wike actually helped to push him out.

Sorry that's not how it works .

You really have some nerve acting like you dropped indisputable "facts" smh

(1) (Reply)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu America R Visa Page-photo / Woman Believes Obi Will Fix Nigeria, But Awa Lokan Should Go First. / Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.