Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Flashback 2015:Sowore Wrote A Petition To Yale University Against Ngozi Iweala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback 2015:Sowore Wrote A Petition To Yale University Against Ngozi Iweala (632 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia / Sowore Delete Saharareport Post Against Ngozi Iwela / The Drama That Sowore Wrote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flashback 2015:Sowore Wrote A Petition To Yale University Against Ngozi Iweala by jmoore(m): 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
Flashback: When Sowore wrote a petition to Yale University against Ngozi Iweala

1 Like

Re: Flashback 2015:Sowore Wrote A Petition To Yale University Against Ngozi Iweala by jmoore(m): 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
Sowore and Reno were dishing it out back then. Now the bullets are falling on them, they are weeping.

7 Likes

Re: Flashback 2015:Sowore Wrote A Petition To Yale University Against Ngozi Iweala by MadamVanessa(f): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
shocked
You mean the same sowore that fail his waec woefully

3 Likes

Re: Flashback 2015:Sowore Wrote A Petition To Yale University Against Ngozi Iweala by Parachoko: 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
jmoore:
Sowore and Reno were dishing it out back then. Now the bullets are falling on them, they are weeping.
So how's it the same with people asking Twitter to ban Reno for expressing his opinion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashback 2015:Sowore Wrote A Petition To Yale University Against Ngozi Iweala by redcliff: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
Parachoko:
So how's it the same with people asking Twitter to ban Reno for expressing his opinion?

If you cant see the similarities here, your education is useless

4 Likes

Re: Flashback 2015:Sowore Wrote A Petition To Yale University Against Ngozi Iweala by Parachoko: 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
redcliff:

If you cant see the similarities here, your education is useless
I don't like it when people without manners quote me abeg

You saw my comment, no where I attack anybody. You can read and pass or write your own comment if you know you lack manners.

Thank you!
Re: Flashback 2015:Sowore Wrote A Petition To Yale University Against Ngozi Iweala by Arysexy(m): 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
They are CASHivists.

Once a devil pays them to attack you, they wear their horns and start spitting venom.

Deji Adeyanju is another one, but that one still dey do apprentice

2 Likes

Re: Flashback 2015:Sowore Wrote A Petition To Yale University Against Ngozi Iweala by jmoore(m): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
Parachoko:

Freedom to petition!!! Freedom to petition!!!

1 Like

Re: Flashback 2015:Sowore Wrote A Petition To Yale University Against Ngozi Iweala by gasparpisciotta: 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
Omoyele Sowore and Reno Omokri are both capable of leading a military coup if they were in the military.

1 Like

Re: Flashback 2015:Sowore Wrote A Petition To Yale University Against Ngozi Iweala by Golan007: 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
So Peter Obi would be 61 this year?

Re: Flashback 2015:Sowore Wrote A Petition To Yale University Against Ngozi Iweala by DukeofUmueri247: 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
Na money cause am.

1 Like

Re: Flashback 2015:Sowore Wrote A Petition To Yale University Against Ngozi Iweala by redcliff: 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
Parachoko:
I don't like it when people without manners quote me abeg

You saw my comment, no where I attack anybody. You can read and pass or write your own comment if you know you lack manners.

Thank you!

lool. Nobody is going to keep quiet anymore and watch evil thrive. this is what got us to where we are today. when good men kept quiet, the wicked people turned nigeria upside down. What everybody is complaining about Simon Ekpa and Nnamdi kanu doing damage from Abroad is what Reno Omokri is doing in another form. anybody that cannot see that reno is a paid political jobber, the person needs help beyond just eye glasses. What is his job over there in the US? what does he do to sustain himself for a living. last I checked, except you are stinking rich, you cannot not work in America. someone is bankrolling him and the truth will come out one day

1 Like

Re: Flashback 2015:Sowore Wrote A Petition To Yale University Against Ngozi Iweala by Parachoko: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
redcliff:

lool. Nobody is going to keep quiet anymore and watch evil thrive. this is what got us to where we are today. when good men kept quiet, the wicked people turned nigeria upside down. What everybody is complaining about Simon Ekpa and Nnamdi kanu doing damage from Abroad is what Reno Omokri is doing in another form. anybody that cannot see that reno is a paid political jobber, the person needs help beyond just eye glasses. What is his job over there in the US? what does he do to sustain himself for a living. last I checked, except you are stinking rich, you cannot not work in America. someone is bankrolling him and the truth will come out one day

Carry your useless explanation comot my front.

I no get time for person wey be nuisance online.
Re: Flashback 2015:Sowore Wrote A Petition To Yale University Against Ngozi Iweala by Tochi3(m): 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Parachoko:

Now you sef don abuse abi...

1 Like

Re: Flashback 2015:Sowore Wrote A Petition To Yale University Against Ngozi Iweala by Kingspin(m): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
As things stand now, Reno can not be working for Atlku free
Re: Flashback 2015:Sowore Wrote A Petition To Yale University Against Ngozi Iweala by Parachoko: 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tochi3:
Now you sef don abuse abi...
Re: Flashback 2015:Sowore Wrote A Petition To Yale University Against Ngozi Iweala by redcliff: 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
Parachoko:

lol. you sef move. As I no send you sef.
Re: Flashback 2015:Sowore Wrote A Petition To Yale University Against Ngozi Iweala by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
Parachoko:
So you saw nothing wrong in Reno trying to incite the North against the East..?
Re: Flashback 2015:Sowore Wrote A Petition To Yale University Against Ngozi Iweala by Parachoko: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

So you saw nothing wrong in Reno trying to incite the North against the East..?
He was not inciting the North against the East.

That's why upon all the petition against him, Twitter have not found him wanting.

No matter what Reno say, Obi won't win in the North.
Re: Flashback 2015:Sowore Wrote A Petition To Yale University Against Ngozi Iweala by Oshodipikin: 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Flashback 2015:Sowore Wrote A Petition To Yale University Against Ngozi Iweala by ajekpaks(m): 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
lll
Re: Flashback 2015:Sowore Wrote A Petition To Yale University Against Ngozi Iweala by techWriter3: 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
If you cant know the similar here, your curriculum is useless

(1) (Reply)

Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu - Keyamo / Just In: Gunmen Attack Labor Party Guber Candidate, Lasun Yusuf / How The North West Will Vote In 2023?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.