Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu - Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu - Keyamo (634 Views)

2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri / 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate / Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu - Keyamo by jamiluusman: 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VqfaedfDNI

Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Festus Keyamo, has described Senator Kashim Shetima as a worthy choice of a running mate for Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

11 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu - Keyamo by smatt1711: 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
I want PeterObi to quit before de elections, na Nigeria need de man and not the other wey round....... I want poverty to rule the land so we can get proper sense, for now we still get strength for another 8 years with bad government. until suffering tire us na then we go get sense and look for credibility, person go suffer subscribe Gotv/Dstv and still suffer buy fuel to enjoy his subscription for just few hours and people think this is a normal life. I am not even here to argue with anyone on who will win or not, whatever decision we take na all of us go suffer am together, suffering no de descriminate..... But for now let me face my laptop business, if you need anything concerning laptops, we buy from people, we sale, we swap, we upgrade, we sale parts too., thanks

11 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu - Keyamo by danjumaisah: 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
If you like, keep talking 'my tribe' ' my religion' up and down. If you mistakenly vote this people back to office, you will see hell in the next 8years.

Sadly, you and I cannot afford to get a Visa to run out.

Keep deceiving yourself with hates and campaign of calumny.

They are coming back to destroy what's left of you.

Visit this page Cyprain Nwako - Page for your sound relationship guide and digital Businesses that pay.

Me:: travelling abroad on bike with my sweetheart if they mistakenly win

11 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu - Keyamo by dangerousd071: 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nigerians will recall that even when Buhari picked a Pastor as his running mate twice, CAN still supported Atiku.

CAN is a SCAM.

10 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu - Keyamo by hasanayomide3: 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
He's perfect but don't forget his Master bought it very expensive from your Governors so either it is perfect or not , you must accept it ,

I'm proud I supported Professor Yemi Osinbajo and never regret of doing such and still answerable to him , so you people that are happy with APC Governors decision you should get ready for the consequences of your actions

7 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu - Keyamo by Racoon(m): 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Even this one that once called himself human rights and constitutional advocated have also sold his brain to the devil because of politics.

As if Festus Keyamo is not aware of the ignoble role Kashim Shettima played in the Chibok girls kidnap. Karma will sure punish these wicked souls.

9 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu - Keyamo by Steven809: 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu should know by now that's the only way the North want him to loss his election. That offer is for his defeat

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu - Keyamo by IvarTheBoneless: 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
grin

Love the hot and salty tears some folks have been shedding over this ticket.

You want to teach someone who beat President, Vice President, Senate President and Party Chairman COMBINED what to do in politics?

Even OBJ, his foe acknowledged that the guy is a Don in politics.

Did you see him in SE before the primaries ? He knew they didn't count... and he won hands down.

"Recognize a real Don when you see one " Biggie Smalls said.

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu - Keyamo by kafassamuel007: 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Christians in Nigeria will not be protected under Muslim- Muslim ticket. Christians should reject Muslim- Muslim ticket for their own safety. Our environment is no longer the same.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu - Keyamo by Samuel089: 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
Cool...They are Welcome on board!

Now left to Nigerians hand to use their "REASONING FACULTY" AND "FUTURISTIC INSIGHT" TO KNOW WHO TO VOTE FOR!

Nigeria should not go backward again...If reason well!!!

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu - Keyamo by isaaudugeidam: 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
This one na human being, Cash and carry actvisit.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu - Keyamo by sosanova: 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Keyamo another confused bastard
Tinubu has already lost the election before election day
The current killing of Christians and attack on churches by Boko Haram, Bandits and ISWAP will become child's play when we now have Muslim President and Muslim Vice President.
Any christian that goes out to support or campaign or vote for Muslim Muslim ticket is forever doomed and the blood of innocent christians that have been gruesomely murdered and massacred by this blood thirsty Jihadist terrorists will forever hunt any Christian who supports, votes or campaigns for this devilish Muslim Muslim ticket

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu - Keyamo by DontGiveUpYet: 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
This man should be ostracized from his Delta community.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu - Keyamo by oriskenny16: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Muslim-Muslim ticket of APC will bring doom to Nigeria if allowed to stand. Shetima is a known sponsor of Bokoharam. We cannot allow APC evil to befall Nigeria. We must rise and Vote ObiDATTI LABOUR party for president 2023 for a prosperous Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu - Keyamo by sosanova: 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu has lost before election day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu - Keyamo by KUNZEH(m): 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
Okay
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu - Keyamo by gatasale: 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
Gani Fawehinmi will be disappointed wherever he is for mentoring you.
You haven't been representing what he taught you at all. What kind of activist are you?
No wonder, Gani requested his Chambers should be closed after passing out because he knew that you guys are just bunch of weaklings.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu - Keyamo by sosanova: 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
gatasale:
Gani Fawehinmi will be disappointed wherever he is for mentoring you.
You haven't been representing what he taught you at all. What kind of activist are you?
No wonder, Gani requested his Chambers should be closed after passing out because he knew that you guys are just bunch of weaklings.
Keyamo is an abomination to Christians

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu - Keyamo by Softmirror: 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
danjumaisah:
If you like, keep talking 'my tribe' ' my religion' up and down. If you mistakenly vote this people back to office, you will see hell in the next 8years.

Sadly, you and I cannot afford to get a Visa to run out.

Keep deceiving yourself with hates and campaign of calumny.

They are coming back to destroy what's left of you.

Visit this page Cyprain Nwako - Page for your sound relationship guide and digital Businesses that pay.

Me:: travelling abroad on bike with my sweetheart if they mistakenly win

grin NIGERIA IS ALOT BETTER TODAY BECAUSE BUHARI HAS A CHRISTIAN VICE PRESIDENT. grin
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu - Keyamo by DontGiveUpYet: 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
Will INEC do the right thing.

Dear OBIdient, while we are supporting Peter Obi, let's begin to turn our eyes on the side of INEC. INEC is known to have been biased in the past elections. How are we sure our votes will truly count and give us the expected victory without rigging and compromise in 2023?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu - Keyamo by budaatum: 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
DontGiveUpYet:
Will INEC do the right thing.

Dear OBIdient, while we are supporting Peter Obi, let's begin to turn our eyes on the side of INEC. INEC is known to have been biased in the past elections. How are we sure our votes will truly count and give us the expected victory without rigging and compromise in 2023?

Get your PVC and be Obidiently Peterised!

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu - Keyamo by infohenry(m): 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:
grin

Love the hot and salty tears some folks have been shedding over this ticket.

You want to teach someone who beat President, Vice President, Senate President and Party Chairman COMBINED what to do in politics?

Even OBJ, his foe acknowledged that the guy is a Don in politics.

Did you see him in SE before the primaries ? He knew they didn't count... and he won hands down.

"Recognize a real Don when you see one " Biggie Smalls said.
You are now boasting of him not visiting south east, don't cry when he fail and start blaming southeast remember Abiola famous quote "I can do without the Igbos.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu - Keyamo by IvarTheBoneless: 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
infohenry:
You are now boasting of him not visiting south east, don't cry when he fail and start blaming southeast remember Abiola famous quote "I can do without the Igbos.

Yes nah. He knew their 5 % votes didn't count. He just flung Cabin biscuits at SE delegates and they ALL voted against Igbo candidates.

Why were Onu and Okorocha getting ZERO votes ? Did you see even Atiku go to SE ?

No serious politician goes there nah.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu - Keyamo by infohenry(m): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:

Yes nah. He knew their 5 % votes didn't count. He just flung Cabin biscuits at SE delegates and they ALL voted against Igbo candidates.

Why were Onu and Okorocha getting ZERO votes ? Did you see even Atiku go to SE ?

No serious politician goes there nah.
No wahala, I don't know how old you are, 1993 is about to repeat itself.

(1) (Reply)

Presidency: How CAN Marginalized Northern Christians / See What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 / Imo Massacre: Amnesty International Knocks FG Over South East Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.