Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC (26207 Views)

2023: You Can’t Buy The South West, Atiku Campaign Mocks Tinubu / Mike Igini Revealing How Election Results Would Be Transmitted / Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC by Baawaa(m): 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
Barr. Igini on his part recounted his track records of public service especially at INEC, saying it is unfortunate that PDP elements who accused him of working for the then opposition are today in APC and now accusing him of working for the PDP.
They know you better,you are one of them
Re: You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC by just2endowed: 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
Viscuz:
They did not offer you the right corn

Lmao grin
Re: You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC by Way4orward: 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
Next...
Re: You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC by oluwaseyi0: 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
Thantayo:
Lol.. see who's talking of conscience.

He should drive round his horrible state and check if he still has an conscience to be sold

I don't understand your out of line comment

Is igini the one to fix the state from his inec office

I bet you didn't read the article

3 Likes

Re: You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC by DevilSignature: 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
Jack500:

That's your president in 2023, you better start getting use to it, so the shock doesn't send you into comma.
no BAT supporter has ever think on the right direction

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC by 1gbdata: 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC by KaluwisxPRO: 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
He should be next INEC chairman

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC by wiseone28: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
Seypaga:
This Man is upright
Do you know the meaning of upright?

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC by cyril10(m): 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
Politicians and some corrupt Nigerians doesn't like good and upright people like Mike Igini.

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC by clockwisereport: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
Mike "Igirigi ogu" Igini, the Akpabio antidote

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC by wiseone28: 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
I wish Ngini can be moved from Akwa ibom to Lagos let's check something
Good let's see his uprightness there grin
Re: You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC by Jemex003: 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
Sabadon:
Seems dey only gave him cassava, agbado and corn, let them include ewa and garri first grin grin

See your life outside, must you put mouth for everything ni? Abeg what’s different btw agbado and corn? I pity you
Re: You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC by Okarakwu: 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
That older working force , your parents my parents and everyone parents ....they all go to same market and have experienced first hand the bad economic situation ,they are all in fear of the security situation , nobody will tell them to run away from status quo which is anything Buhari and APC.
They no dey tell deaf day war is coming ,he can see it with his eyes .
Haylel:
This is the very first election where most percentage of the youth are actively interested in choosing the next president. The massive force he heralds is actually scary. Tinubu and Atiku will have to strategize against an unforseen opposition.

But erm... These are 2 reasons why Peter Obi cannot win

1. The northern population, as it is, remains dumb, and at the expense of dying of malnutrition, will still pick Buhari's 3rd term over any southern candidate.

Solution? I don't have one.

2. Those who win election are not on the net. The winners of election are the commoners, the market women - older working force... (If twitter is where elections are won, Atiku will be president today)

Solution?
90% of southern youths will go for Peter Obi, but 75% of the southern workforce (especially in the west) will go for Tinubu.

The older workforce are not exposed, know nothin' 'bout politics, and will go wherever the wind blows. If Tinubu is, who the others are voting for, then the large mass of IDGAF voters will vote for him with no reasons at all.

However, I CAN convince my mother and father (Who are the members of the older working force) to go for Peter Obi, and YOU CAN too.

OUR parents, who are ignorant of politics will go with US than believe the words of a man in a vegetative state with nothing to give but a small bag of rice and oil.

That is the only way the south may fall entirely behing Obi. If not, we will wail for 8 more years.

#PreachOBIdienceToYourParents
Re: You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC by jhydebaba(m): 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
Haylel:
This is the very first election where most percentage of the youth are actively interested in choosing the next president. The massive force he heralds is actually scary. Tinubu and Atiku will have to strategize against an unforseen opposition.

1. The northern population, as it is, remains dumb, and at the expense of dying of malnutrition, will still pick Buhari's 3rd term over any southern candidate.

2. Those who win election are not on the net. The winners of election are the commoners, the market women - older working force... (If twitter is where elections are won, Atiku will be president today)

Solution?
90% of southern youths will go for Peter Obi, but 75% of the southern workforce (especially in the west) will go for Tinubu.

The older workforce are not exposed, know nothin' 'bout politics, and will go wherever the wind blows. If Tinubu is, who the others are voting for, then the large mass of IDGAF voters will vote for him with no reasons at all.

However, I CAN convince my mother and father (Who are the members of the older working force) to go for Peter Obi, and YOU CAN too.

OUR parents, who are ignorant of politics will go with US than believe the words of a man in a vegetative state with nothing to give but a small bag of rice and oil.

That is the only way the south may fall entirely behing Obi. If not, we will wail for 8 more years.

Because your parents are political illiterate does not mean you should come to a public forum and label all parent same.
Re: You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC by kelly72: 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
If an honest man wins the 2023 presidential election, the next INEC chairman will be non other than Mike Igini.

I am so happy that there are some Nigerians who are unrepentantly upright. I mean, who is the REC that an Akpabio will be dangling hundreds of millions to and he would reject it? Only Igini I dare say.

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC by DKM123: 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
DevilSignature:
cheesy

Igini loud the volume to the hearing of Bola Ahmed Tunibu alias BAT paralysis APC presidential candidate

BAT

Why is Tinubu's face not on this bat though?

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC by rowland545(m): 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
Thantayo:

He should drive round his horrible state and check if he still has an conscience to be sold
so he should go and repair the roads in hisy states?

What is ur point?

Do people even think b4 they type

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC by EDOLUWA: 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
You just read into my mind ooo. But I still belief he will sanitize Lagos if he get the opportunity

PaChukwudi44:

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC by Ybaby: 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
Haylel:

Solution?

Be careful with your words.

Obi Will win insha Allah
Re: You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC by Alexiiydon: 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
If he’s really working for pdp then he should be sacked!!! I guess na them Dey pay him big time
Re: You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC by GardenOfGod(m): 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
Thantayo:

My friend will you shut up and counter the Barrister with fact. Nonsense... People like you are the peble of this kwantree grin

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC by GardenOfGod(m): 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
Massiveglory:
I remember Mr. Mike igini. One of the most straightforward no nonsense INEC officials Nigeria has.
I remembered how he handled PDP wahala back then. Because he has stopped illegality in Apc, he has suddenly become an agent.
No mind them... The man is a no nonsense dude

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC by ogunsbanjul(m): 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
To do what ? Lagos is one man one vote. I can not blame you since you're are fortuned to be a resident.
If he likes let him be INEC national chairman, APC will win general election there. You believe on what you read on social media. I pity you. The only reason why Lagos lead is because God is with the people in charge of the state right from Jakande till date. I will advise you stay in your state in Abia with your fake news.
PaChukwudi44:

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC by Haylel: 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
jhydebaba:

Because your parents are political illiterate does not mean you should come to a public forum and label all parent same.
Because your parents are political literate does not mean you should all parents as same.
Re: You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC by icedbreez(m): 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
If I were President today I will make Mike Igini the INEC Chairman.

Then INEC will be truly INDEPENDENT. Mahmood is an errand boy for the ruling party.
Re: You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC by Pat081: 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
DropsMic:
APC is cooking something..
for Nigeria
Re: You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC by muykem: 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
I listen to Mike Igini in one of his interviews, he went too far and no political party will accept such. He even indicted court in that interview that judgement was fraudulently given.
Re: You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC by sukieboy(f): 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
Haylel:

Solution?

This is the challenge with the mentality of the youth. Nigerian youth do not think through the process be it politics, business or relationship. Look my brother , winning the 17 states of the south cannot make Obi president, neither winning the 19 states of the North make Atiku. To win , you need majority of the votes in atleaset 24 states and at least 25% in at least 28 states. So you opponent need to win overwhelmingly in just 8 states of the federation without you scoring up to 25%.
With this in mind, the Obi campaign needs to increase 100 fold and campaign must translate into votes. It's a long for you guys.
Re: You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC by ennyj01(m): 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
https://chng.it/b2LnYjGf4s

Please you all, help me sign the above petition.

Your support will go a long way. God bless you ��
Re: You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC by Foolishbuhari: 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
Jack500:

That's your president in 2023, you better start getting use to it, so the shock doesn't send you into comma.
You mean president of your bedroom? LMAO!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha / Dangote Meets Okorocha As He Visits Owerri On A Business Trip / SGF: No One Can Travel Out For Treatment, Healthcare Must Be Taken Seriously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.