Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

What Course Do I Study To Become A Therapist ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Do I Study To Become A Therapist ? (614 Views)

What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? / What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Course Do I Study To Become A Therapist ? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
Abeg which Nigerian university and course I go apply too, to become a therapist. Age doesn’t matter Shey? & if you know basic requirements kindly drop it . I did appreciate it .
Re: What Course Do I Study To Become A Therapist ? by ademasta(m): 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
Depends on the kind of therapist you want to become.

If you want to become a sexual therapist, go and study sex.... cool

1 Like

Re: What Course Do I Study To Become A Therapist ? by sunnymighty(m): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Candbud:
Abeg which Nigerian university and course I go apply too, to become a therapist. Age doesn’t matter Shey? & if you know basic requirements kindly drop it . I did appreciate it .

We have different kinds of therapist, depends on the area of your choice?
Re: What Course Do I Study To Become A Therapist ? by Vitamin17(m): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Course....physiotherapy...about schools for naija I think 7 schools or so run such program UNN etc is a 5yrs course sad
Re: What Course Do I Study To Become A Therapist ? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
sunnymighty:

We have different kinds of therapist, depends on the area of your choice?
Thanks for the response fam, I did like the type that sits @ home and charge exorbitant fees and listen to peoples accounts all day. Dang! I’ve been doing this for free, prolly time I earn a buck from it .
Re: What Course Do I Study To Become A Therapist ? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
ademasta:
Depends on the kind of therapist you want to become.

If you want to become a sexual therapist, go and study sex.... cool
LolZzz… which school dey offer m mbok?

1 Like

Re: What Course Do I Study To Become A Therapist ? by LadyD22(f): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Candbud:

I'm a psychologist , it's a 4 years course
You get BSc first and it's the Masters program that you get to choose what area you want to focus on clinical psychologist, educational , industrial, child psychology , social psychology etc

1 Like

Re: What Course Do I Study To Become A Therapist ? by ademasta(m): 4:14am On Jul 09, 2022
Candbud:

LolZzz… which school dey offer m mbok?
grin
Re: What Course Do I Study To Become A Therapist ? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 09, 2022
LadyD22:

I'm a psychologist , it's a 4 years course
You get BSc first and it's the Masters program that you get to choose what area you want to focus on clinical psychologist, educational , industrial, child psychology , social psychology etc
Thanks a lot , that means I can’t practice after Bsc right until I comete Msc?

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Should Declare Indefinite Strike / The FSBN Application Form For The 75 000 Naira Bursary Award For Education Stude / UNILAG Bars Admission Into Two Courses For 2023 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.