Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

ASUU Should Declare Indefinite Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Should Declare Indefinite Strike (615 Views)

Strike: Why ASUU Should Accept FG’s Offer — Ngige / NASU, Others Begin Indefinite Strike Action / SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Should Declare Indefinite Strike by AyesolveNLA: 9:31am On Jul 27, 2022
Both the living and the death know that President Buhari is someone who does not know what Education is and the essence of Education. Imagine a President is saying he did not know that ASUU is on strike for four months. Yet he is traveling around Africa to give speech. Now I now why Africa as a continent is a failure for now. You people are expecting a speech from a President who has failed his County and Citizens.

My advice for ASUU is to declare an indefinite strike till next year after Election, because the thing called Buhari is not concerned with your Protest.
Nigerians make una do thesame mistake wey una do 2014 and 2018 to vote in uneducated old man as president. The world is changing every single seconds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Should Declare Indefinite Strike by eteebanky1: 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mumu, the students should also stay at home till next year right?

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Should Declare Indefinite Strike by Dvdpity: 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
I will suggest that tuc and NLC should join in the total strike. Enough is enough. Europe America are stealing African resources, both Human and material.
Don't you know that all these processes of migration, is a sieve, they are sieving the best brains out of Nigeria, because nigeria doesn't know how to use the resources they have.
APC is a cause.
Re: ASUU Should Declare Indefinite Strike by r4bbit: 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
It's already an indefinite strike.
Re: ASUU Should Declare Indefinite Strike by AyesolveNLA: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
eteebanky1:
Mumu, the students should also stay at home till next year right?
Wise one
Re: ASUU Should Declare Indefinite Strike by Misterone: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
AyesolveNLA:
Both the living and the death know that President Buhari is someone who does not know what Education is and the essence of Education. Imagine a President is saying he did not know that ASUU is on strike for four months. Yet he is traveling around Africa to give speech. Now I now why Africa as a continent is a failure for now. You people are expecting a speech from a President who has failed his County and Citizens.

My advice for ASUU is to declare an indefinite strike till next year after Election, because the thing called Buhari is not concerned with your Protest.
Nigerians make una do thesame mistake wey una do 2014 and 2018 to vote in uneducated old man as president. The world is changing every single seconds.
A stupid goat just made a post.

(1) (Reply)

Innovative Exhibition: Ede Poly Leads Other Polytechnics In Southern Nigeria / First 5 Correct Answer Gets 1k Airtime / Japa: Be Wary Of Western Exploitative Education As Route To ‘japa’, Ex-vc Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.