Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free (1136 Views)

Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra / Alhassan Doguwa: Speaker Sent Me Official Cars After My Election Nullification / Usman Yusuf Refuses To Return 5 Cars After Sack As NHIS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free by vasel15: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
This is not a good news for the people in the so called South south, how would they pay their people?

For us in the south east we have oil and we don't even depend on it, we have gas and that is the future

We are going to be like Singapore, igbos are already blessed but I can't say the same for our "oyel" people, hahaha

1 Like

Re: Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free by pinkPUSSY(f): 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
undecided undecided

You are not From SE..

Agbado people sef!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free by vasel15: 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
undecided undecided

You are not From SE..

Agbado people sef!!

Shut up, check my profile, I am a fully blooded biafran
Re: Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free by Golan007: 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
undecided undecided

You are not From SE..

Agbado people sef!!

Suddenly, he isn't from SE?
Re: Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free by Ebi2233: 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
They still cook with Gas worldwide forever
And Crude oil does not only produce fuel it produce farm pesticides and many other materials

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free by vasel15: 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
Golan007:

Suddenly, he isn't from SE?

I am not a coward like those that hide their tribe like helinues aka Hell-anus, haha
Re: Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free by vasel15: 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ebi2233:
They still cook with Gas forever

We have untapped gas in the south east and we won't slow buhuar send it to morroco, never
Re: Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Not sure this would work yet....unless nuclear fusion and a battery that does not wear out with charging or use is developed....we would still end up using petrol for a long while yet.

Still, it does not mean that we in this country should rely on oil forever. The era of oil, while not coming to an end now, will end sometime soon.

1 Like

Re: Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free by vasel15: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ebi2233:
They still cook with Gas worldwide forever
And Crude oil does not only produce fuel it produce farm pesticides and many other materials

Keep waiting for money from pesticides, if they can't change your lives when it was used to power cars, do you think it is when it has reduced to pesticides, hahaha, una mumu never do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free by Ebi2233: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
vasel15:

We have untapped gas in the south east and we won't slow buhuar send it to morroco, never

Stop deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free by vasel15: 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ebi2233:

Stop deceiving yourself

Google is free use it, don't be a mentally lazy yoot, hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free by Ebi2233: 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
vasel15:

Google is free use it, don't be a mentally lazy yoot, hahaha

Stop deceiving yourself large gas hahaha
Re: Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free by skybeauty(f): 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ebi2233:

He is correct. The entire South East is blessed with gas and coal most especially imo, Enugu and Anambra. It is very difficult to get water in Enugu because natural gas has taken it's place under ground. The gas is the South East is the largest because it is untapped.

1 Like

Re: Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free by okeysoninv: 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
Are you aware the value of Nigeria gas is $800tn and crude oil $2tn.God blessed this nation but bad leadership is bane to her development.
Re: Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free by ajekpaks(m): 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
undecided undecided

You are not From SE..

Agbado people sef!!

Obviously... this one is a nutcase...
Re: Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
vasel15:
This is not a good news for the people in the so called South south, how would they pay their people?

For us in the south east we have oil and we don't even depend on it, we have gas and that is the future

We are going to be like Singapore, igbos are already blessed but I can't say the same for our "oyel" people, hahaha

This one nah Tinubu supporter that open account to claim on may to South East.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free by BloomingDale(f): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
vasel15:

The same Europe that has reverted back to using coal since no oil and gas from Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
vasel15:

The same EU that is reactivating their old coal plants? Let no one deceive you, oil will still play an important role for a long time.
Re: Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
BloomingDale:

The same Europe that has reverted back to using coal since no oil and gas from Russia.
He is not up to date
Re: Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free by Madmohamed123: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
vasel15:

yeruba man stop this nonsense you think you can make two brothers fight you have failed

2 Likes

Re: Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free by umunaija: 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
vasel15:

Is it South South today, Tomorrow will be about Fulanis. Instead of you to think of how to better yourself, you are always busy writing nonsense, claiming Igbo but we all know where you are from, all because of politics. Just to turn everyone against south east, but no one is falling for your antics anymore, stop fooling yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free by techWriter3: 1:11am On Jul 09, 2022
You not not From SE

1 Like

Re: Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free by vasel15: 1:49am On Jul 09, 2022
BloomingDale:

2035, ?did you read?
Re: Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free by vasel15: 1:50am On Jul 09, 2022
Madmohamed123:
yeruba man stop this nonsense you think you can make two brothers fight you have failed

Now we are brothers, why can't you do the right thing, nigeria needs a referendum not an election
Re: Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free by vasel15: 1:50am On Jul 09, 2022
Thanksful:

This one nah Tinubu supporter that open account to claim on may to South East.

Just shut up
Re: Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free by vasel15: 1:51am On Jul 09, 2022
Ebi2233:

I just told you Google is free, you no go school?
Re: Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free by vasel15: 1:53am On Jul 09, 2022
umunaija:

Is it South South today, Tomorrow will be about Fulanis. Instead of you to think of how to better yourself, you are always busy writing nonsense, claiming Igbo but we all know where you are from, all because of politics. Just to turn everyone against south east, but no one is falling for your antics anymore, stop fooling yourself.

Slave, that is what you are, I know my history, why did the fulanis defeat us in the first civil War? Answer mumu man, let me help you the so called "south south". Gowon broke the south east and they loved it, don't be a m*Ron I won't educate your empty skull
Re: Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free by PrincessofDSS(f): 2:02am On Jul 09, 2022
South South people that is still supporting APC and PDP have you
Now seen your life’s?

The headline is now reading SS in soup and no longer Nigeria in soup? When it comes to oil, it becomes a National cake for all but when it comes to being in soup it becomes only south south in soup

A case of use pump and dump. I hope Wike is seeing this headline
Re: Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 09, 2022
vasel15:

Just shut up

You should be hiding in your master's bedroom. Are you not Tinubu supporter?
Re: Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free by naija4life247: 8:11am On Jul 09, 2022
vasel15:

Flattino, go and take your drugs and sleep.

South Southerners are not your enemy, you are your own enemies.
Re: Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free by vasel15: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
naija4life247:

Flattino, go and take your drugs and sleep.

South Southerners are not your enemy, you are your own enemies.

That is what you always say but you would go behind and collect Ghana just must go
Re: Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free by vasel15: 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
Thanksful:

You should be hiding in your master's bedroom. Are you not Tinubu supporter?

Only a fool and a mad i*diot would support the emo lo kan fulani slave and he won't even be the president

(1) (Reply)

APC Knows That OBI Will Win, So now they Plotting On How To Rigg 2023 Election. / Labour Party Threatens Showdown Over Plans By APC To kill Igbo Business in Lagos / Breaking: Police Set To Parade Trending Kidnap Suspect In Yenagoa Monday (today)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.