Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Vacancy For The Position Of A Truck Field Officers. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Vacancy For The Position Of A Truck Field Officers. (137 Views)

Do You Need A Truck To Transport Cargo To The South East Or South South? / I Need A Truck To Rent To Transport My Items From Lekki To Iyana Ipaja. / My First Field Sales Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For The Position Of A Truck Field Officers. by temple007: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
A reputable haulage and Logistics outfit is urgently looking for a Truck Field officer.The qualified candidate must have a B,sc in any discipline, experience in Trucking supervision Loading and must be able to source for trucks from reputable owners or Agent with proof of knowledgeable KYC to avoid diversion
Contact me on 09016709953. If you are willing to learn Haulage and Logistics as a Trainee you can also contact us

(1) (Reply)

Electric Fence Wire Security Systems For Residential And Commercial Buildings / Raise Your Product’s Value Using Exquisite Custom Tea Boxes / "I Have A Lot Of Followers But No Sale!" Said Mrs Blessing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.