Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

If You Love Nigeria Must Read This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Love Nigeria Must Read This (252 Views)

Nigeria Must Invest Heavily In The North To Overcome Insecurity, Poverty – Obi / Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi / IGBO In Ukraine Now Love Nigeria More Than Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Love Nigeria Must Read This by Don1987(m): 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
Why Are The Igbos Hated So Much By Some Tribes In Nigeria?

Before I proceed, let me introduce myself so that you don't think it's an Igbo man that gave this revelation

My name is Moses Ojochenemi GODSPECIAL an Igala man from Kogi state. I am an author of over 70 books among which are: "The 7 Prophetic Steps To Birth The New Nigeria" "The Book Of The Prophecy Of Nigeria" and several others on Amazon bookstore and some local bookstores in Nigeria.

It has been a great concern to me why so many tribes in Nigeria hate the Igbos so much that some have openly admitted that they will never allow an Igbo man to become Nigeria's President.

In the place of meditation, I got an answer that will interest every Nigerian about the prophetic destiny of Igbo people in Nigeria

The reason why the Igbo man is hated so much is because the Igbo man is the Joseph of Nigeria. That is the chosen one to preserve and redeem Nigeria.

The fact is that Inside the Igbo tribe is the Joseph that is destined to Rescue and preserve Nigeria from the ongoing famine and insecurity

The salvation of Nigeria has been committed to the Igbo man. That is their destiny. Jehovah has made it so and no man can change it.

From history, it has become known that the more the Hausa-Fulani rule us, the more they bastardize our economy and create insecurity.

I was told by a minister of the gospel who attended a national conference of intercessors of Nigeria in the Southeast some years ago that a Yoruba minister of the word of God gave a prophecy that God told him that Nigeria will not get it right until an Igbo man becomes president.

He went further to say that the salvation of Nigeria has been committed to the Igbo race and the devil does not want this destiny to be fulfilled therefore he started by doing everything possible to frustrate the Igbos to willingly separate themselves from Nigeria through Biafra. This was largely due to the hatred the igbos have suffered in Nigeria

The hatred is primarily because the devil does not want the Igbo man to become what he has been destined to become. The Battle is not against the Igbo tribe but against the prophetic Destiny of Nigeria. The plan of the enemy is that; If the Igbo man can be killed or sold into slavery, God's agenda for Nigeria will be truncated. The time has come for us to rise and say no to the devil. The Devil is actually fighting a lost battle because no matter what happens to Joseph, the counsel of God will stand.

"Jacob loved Joseph more than any of his other children because Joseph had been born to him in his old age. So one day Jacob had a special gift made for Joseph—a beautiful robe. But his brothers hated Joseph because their father loved him more than the rest of them. They couldn’t say a kind word to him. One night Joseph had a dream, and when he told his brothers about it, they hated him more than ever. “Listen to this dream,” he said. “We were out in the field, tying up bundles of grain. Suddenly my bundle stood up, and your bundles all gathered around and bowed low before mine!” His brothers responded, “So you think you will be our king, do you? Do you actually think you will reign over us?” And they hated him all the more because of his dreams and the way he talked about them" Genesis 37:4-8(NLT)

Jehovah has gone ahead of us for the 2023 elections by sponsoring the spirit of error to both APC and PDP to making them chose wrong candidates so that we can be delivered from this age long spell of hatred for Igbos and unite to take back our country.

The emergence of Peter Obi in the 2023 presidential election is a miracle and we must take advantage if not, the years ahead may be too tough and unbearable.

What Nigeria need now is her Joseph to take over. Pharaoh had to humble himself and give the throne to Joseph. I hope Nigerian leaders and masses will be wise this time. We must not miss Joseph

We must raise our voice and pray against every spell of hatred cast on the Igbo man in Nigeria. Let the heart of every Nigerian be circumcised and let the hatred be removed.

Anybody who hates Igbos in Nigeria is under the Spell of satanic powers that are fighting the prophetic destiny or soul of Nigeria

This is the time to embrace our Joseph and step aside let him rule as Pharaoh did in Egypt. There is a wave of global famine coming and we need a Joseph now to act fast

Genesis 37:18-21 "When Joseph’s brothers saw him coming, they recognized him in the distance. As he approached, they made plans to kill him. “Here comes the dreamer!” they said. “Come on, let’s kill him and throw him into one of these cisterns. We can tell our father, ‘A wild animal has eaten him.’ Then we’ll see what becomes of his dreams!” But when Reuben heard of their scheme, he came to Joseph’s rescue. “Let’s not kill him,” he said"

Those who are planning to kill our Joseph are wasting their time. You can't stop or kill Joseph. The Angels of his God will keep him

Genesis 41:37-42 "Joseph’s suggestions were well received by Pharaoh and his officials. So Pharaoh asked his officials, “Can we find anyone else like this man so obviously filled with the spirit of God?” Then Pharaoh said to Joseph, “Since God has revealed the meaning of the dreams to you, clearly no one else is as intelligent or wise as you are. You will be in charge of my court, and all my people will take orders from you. Only I, sitting on my throne, will have a rank higher than yours.” Pharaoh said to Joseph, “I hereby put you in charge of the entire land of Egypt.” Then Pharaoh removed his signet ring from his hand and placed it on Joseph’s finger. He dressed him in fine linen clothing and hung a gold chain around his neck"

An intelligent and wise man has been chosen by God to rule Nigeria. We must unite and bring him onboard by 2023. We must stop politics of Party and selfish interest. It's not about your party now but the redemption of Nigeria. We have suffered enough. Now a Joseph must be given the chance to rule.

Are we not tired of the misrule of unintelligent and unwise politicians? How can a nation with thousands of professors and great intelligent people like Joseph continue to be ruled by those who cannot present correct certificate of their primary and secondary schools? Enough is enough. Let the old folks step aside for our Joseph

Warning To Joseph or the Igbos

When you get power be like Biblical Joseph. Forgive other tribes because it was not them but the devil that fought against the prophetic destiny of Nigeria

Genesis 45:4-8 “Please, come closer,” he said to them. So they came closer. And he said again, “I am Joseph, your brother, whom you sold into slavery in Egypt. But don’t be upset, and don’t be angry with yourselves for selling me to this place. It was God who sent me here ahead of you to preserve your lives. This famine that has ravaged the land for two years will last five more years, and there will be neither plowing nor harvesting. God has sent me ahead of you to keep you and your families alive and to preserve many survivors. So it was God who sent me here, not you! And he is the one who made me an adviser to Pharaoh—the manager of his entire palace and the governor of all Egypt"

Igbos, rule with a pure and sincere heart if you want Jehovah to prosper your reign. The Lord has been weighing your motives. That is why you have not been enthroned for years.

The Igbos are making landmark achievements all over the World and have transformed several African nations from Ghana to Gabon but they have not been able to do much there and in Nigeria because of their negligence of politics. By this revelation, Jehovah is calling the Igbos to be actively involved in politics anywhere they find themselves all over the world. One of your problems has been negligence of politics in the name of doing business or looking for money. Get involved in politics at all levels. Get your PVC anywhere you are and vote wisely. Arise, shine for your light has come.

To know more about the Prophetic Destiny Of Nigeria please get copies of my books such as:

1. The 7 Prophetic Steps To Birth The New Nigeria ( paper back available on Amazon bookstore)

2. Understanding The Ongoing Bloodshed In Nigeria

3. The Book of The Prophecy Of Nigeria.

4. Understanding What The Spirit of God Is Staying To The Churches Now. Volume 1 to 3

To place local order for hardcopies of Books by Moses Ojochenemi GODSPECIAL or know more or support the National Restoration Program: contact us on 08033921212 (WhatsApp or Telegram). Listen to messages by Moses Ojochenemi GODSPECIAL on christian newsUpdate YouTube channel (link
https://youtube.com/user/globalchristianupdat) Up

Please share with every Nigerian

3rd July, 2022.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Love Nigeria Must Read This by uzernamme(m): 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
Uhm..
Re: If You Love Nigeria Must Read This by Harry00(m): 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
What is this one saying
Re: If You Love Nigeria Must Read This by wesley80(m): 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
Proving to be true.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians A Bundle Of Contradictions – Buhari / Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics – Study / FFK Accused The Military Of Ignoring Intelligence To Allow ISWAP Attack On Kuji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.