Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,235 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Why Do You Think Peter Obi May Win The 2023 Presidential Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do You Think Peter Obi May Win The 2023 Presidential Election? (513 Views)

Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? / Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi / 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Think Peter Obi May Win The 2023 Presidential Election? by nikky5(m): 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
The entrant of the Labour Party Presidential aspirant has set the internet on fire especially among the youths. The OBIdient youths for the first time has given the INEC guys sleepless nights to ensure that every Nigerian has the PVC.

In fact, in some states, many have donated offices for the Peter Obi movement.

Do you think Peter Obi stand a chance to win this election?

What are your reasons.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Think Peter Obi May Win The 2023 Presidential Election? by Totilopussylick(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
He is vibrant

Electrifying

Healthy and fit.

Intelligent and above all he appears to be more passionate about the citizens.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Think Peter Obi May Win The 2023 Presidential Election? by helinues: 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
Obi can't win the election, you guys should stop being optimistic

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Think Peter Obi May Win The 2023 Presidential Election? by Gettoman(m): 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Only the enemies of Nigeria will hate Obi..

Peter obi all the way

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Think Peter Obi May Win The 2023 Presidential Election? by Vulturereloaded: 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Why Do You Think Peter Obi May Win The 2023 Presidential Election? by Gettoman(m): 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
helinues:
Obi can't win the election, you guys should stop being optimistic

So says a zombie
Re: Why Do You Think Peter Obi May Win The 2023 Presidential Election? by Gettoman(m): 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
He is vibrant

Electrifying

Healthy and fit.

Intelligent and above all he appears to be more passionate about the citizens.

Yes o..But don't you think he needs to beef up security around himself
Re: Why Do You Think Peter Obi May Win The 2023 Presidential Election? by helinues: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
Gettoman:

So says a zombie

Typical Obi supporters. They are not only toxic but intolerance as well

I am a zombie for expressing my opinion about Obi's presidency.

Eish

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Think Peter Obi May Win The 2023 Presidential Election? by Gettoman(m): 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
helinues:

Eish

I'm sure you exhibited much more intolerance and toxicity when campaigning for Buhari in 2015
Re: Why Do You Think Peter Obi May Win The 2023 Presidential Election? by helinues: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
Gettoman:

I'm sure you exhibited much more intolerance and toxicity when campaigning for Buhari in 2015

You are sure.. Could you provide proofs?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Think Peter Obi May Win The 2023 Presidential Election? by adekolaelect(m): 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
helinues:

Eish
Obi will win only in Biafra land where Terrorists on line are his voters.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Think Peter Obi May Win The 2023 Presidential Election? by helinues: 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
adekolaelect:

Tinubu is only the presidential candidate sure of winning all the states in his region. Obi can't win more than 3 states in SE.

He is not certain of getting 60% in overall votes

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Think Peter Obi May Win The 2023 Presidential Election? by Totilopussylick(m): 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
adekolaelect:

Vote from all of the casava and agbado republic cannot make Tinubu president.

Know that and have peace tongue
Re: Why Do You Think Peter Obi May Win The 2023 Presidential Election? by adekolaelect(m): 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Vote from all of the casava and agbado republic cannot make Tinubu president.

Know that and have peace tongue
I pray we all be alive .l can see another dimension of your wailing strategies when Tinubu becomes president. I hope you will not go back to your agitation for virtual nation? I advised you not join any Terrorist bcs all Terrorist will be killed when Tinubu becomes president.

Re: Why Do You Think Peter Obi May Win The 2023 Presidential Election? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
He is not a squander . That shows that ,Nigeria money would be safe
Re: Why Do You Think Peter Obi May Win The 2023 Presidential Election? by blaquebelle: 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Referendum Made Atiku Nigerian – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Backs UN Position On IPOB / 2023: Governor Wike’s Invitation To Senator Wamakko And The Changing Dynamics / Igbo Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.