Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter (5266 Views)

Reply To Reno On Tinubu's 2027 Re-election Claims / David Hundeyin Is Egun By Tribe And Not Yoruba / Reno Omokri: Reply To Reno On His Twitter Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter by OsuEbonyi: 1:29am On Jul 09, 2022
2 useless fellows grin grin

6 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter by Luckysbab: 2:15am On Jul 09, 2022
OsuEbonyi:
2 useless fellows grin grin

I tell you. Gossiping around like kids

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter by Buccalcavity2: 2:30am On Jul 09, 2022
Shame on David. So so for professionalism..... Not a fan of Reno but I say the truth when I see it.
Re: David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter by PrincessofDSS(f): 2:48am On Jul 09, 2022
Reno

Ntooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Re: David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter by franchasofficia: 4:12am On Jul 09, 2022
inoki247:
There present Hero...

Dem go soon serve him breakfast too...
Of course if he too bleeps up, him go collect ratatatata no time cheesy

Igbos have no permanent friend or enemy, if Yekini Amoda aka Bobo Chicago aka BAT repents tomorrow and start to do real good and forbids his old criminal and looting lifestyle, Igbos will still support him massively.

If Buhari denounces terrorism and repents from being a heartless religious terrorist, we will also welcome him.

And if Obi messes up tomorrow, he will collect even more than he ever imagined.

Igbos are not you guys who are so bigoted, and tribalisticALLY blind that you don't ever see anything good in other tribes that's not Yoruba. Even the Buhari u all are pretending to support is all wash, it's because u guys want to deceive him and Hausa-Fulanis with fake support and love so that they can help rig in your god Tinubu as next President. Deep down your hearts u hate Buhari, u hate his Fulani tribe more than anything but your sophisticated politics 101 means u must pretend to love those u hate so long as they can deliver block votes.

Abi can u point one Igbo politician that Yorubas have ever massively supported? But i can count at least 8 or 10 Yoruba politicians Igbos have massively supported at a time which tells u that Igbos don't do tribal politics, which tells u the people fueling and feeding the tribal supremacy war in the South

6 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter by ednut1(m): 4:29am On Jul 09, 2022
Claims to be a best seller- but no one i know has read his book, claims to be a pastor- no church. Talks too much like a fool. Serves him right. Hypocrisy

6 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter by Moh247: 4:44am On Jul 09, 2022
Na so all Tinubu's haters go dey fight themselves one by one

No be juju be that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter by IvarTheBoneless: 5:48am On Jul 09, 2022
inoki247:
There present Hero...

Dem go soon serve him breakfast too...

I remember IPOB piglets asslicking and worshipping FFK, Wike and this same Reno.

It's so amusing to see them crying over them now. grin

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 09, 2022
Hundeyin now a marriage counselor? Very immature and petty dude.
Re: David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 09, 2022
ednut1:
Claims to be a best seller- but no one i know has read his book, claims to be a pastor- no church. Talks too much like a fool. Serves him right. Hypocrisy

What makes you a noble man is the ability to condemn wrong consistently.

Forget whatever you think Reno has done. Hundeyin has crossed the line. He is acting like a spurned and jealous woman b1tching about her love rival.

His behavior is needlessly offensive, thoughtless, unmanly and indecent.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter by SU50: 6:18am On Jul 09, 2022
VotePeterObi:
Reno has been cooking food for ObidientFC, they ignored him. He moved to instigate ethnic and religious violence in Nigeria.
Omoh Obidientfc has cooked food for Reno that he can't eat.
David Hundeyin has joined the cooking .

OK I'm going to bite because I've had just about enough of this guy.

Which of the wives and children, Reno? Is it your legally married wife Tuokpe whom you abandoned in Antioch, California to chase the Ethiopian babe you impregnated and are now living with in London?

Since when did you care about your wife and children, Reno? Was it when you abandoned Tuokpe with your 3 children including a special needs kid all by herself in California and you had a child with another woman you're living with?

You better answer, you silver-tongued serpent!

The Bible you can't shut up about says at Proverbs 5:18: "Let your wife be a fountain of blessing for you. Rejoice in the wife of your youth."

You abandoned the wife of your youth with 3 children and moved to another country with a younger woman and you have THE NERVE to speak?

Igbos no get joy, its reno - buhari tormentor, your guy who kept you under wraps for the past seven years, whose daily dose of bile you drank with glee. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 09, 2022
SU50:

Igbos no get joy, its reno - buhari tormentor, your guy who kept you under wraps for the past seven years, whose daily dose of bile you drank with glee. Lol.

Don't mind desperado IPOBian. All that guides them is the ethos of "enemy of my enemy is my friend".

Anyone fighting who they hate is their friend. Never mind how offensively vile that person is, IPOBians will back their actions as they are currently azzlicking Hundeyin.

I can bet any money though that Omokri will have the last laugh because IPOBian losers always cry in the end.
Re: David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter by Penguin2: 6:49am On Jul 09, 2022
ablejesus26:

A young man like that throwing support for atifku, someone we all know to be part and parcel of this problem we are faced with now.
Well it's his opinion though,but someone should tell him to campaign for his candidate and stop poke nosing.
The man no understand say people dey vex
Guy ordinary spaghetti is now #400 undecided
My wife no dey around since 1 month now so I go market by myself,what to do the children must eat nah undecided
Guy na so so quarel I just dey quarel for market oo.
Ogbono half cup na #300, egusi one cup #200
Jesus Christ my Lord and savior,who we offend for dis country sef angry angry
And some people still get mind dey campaign for pdtif and apcheat angry

Lol!

You dey vex sha.
Re: David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter by Kingzeez10: 7:41am On Jul 09, 2022
Food is done for IPOB pigs. I'm patiently waiting for the day David Hundeyin would talk about the Igbos or their supleme reader .

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter by Burruchaga71(m): 8:12am On Jul 09, 2022
Na waaooh!!! Story don de come out small small... Reno see your life..
Re: David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter by Honjoshy4u: 8:18am On Jul 09, 2022
jmoore:
The question was in order.

Reno mockery should tell us which of the wife is being threatened. The 1st wife or 2nd wife?
Which order?
Go and ask a Malam with 5 wives and 30 children which of his wives' child.
Pikin na pikin..... Family must not be brought to scores period.
If them threaten to kill your child will you keep quiet?
Re: David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter by DKM123: 8:46am On Jul 09, 2022
Reno, the manipulative evul man!

For someone that faced the man who is at the seat of power with all the string forces threatening his life and that of his family. Someone that faced APC and thier evul machineries including Bokoharam and even what some extremists will consider blasphemy against thier religion but never came to cry out that his family is being threatened because he knows his family is well hidden and can't be traced.

Yet it is common Obi supporters that he is now crying wants to kill his family. Lol.

If you CANNOT SEE THROUGH HIS EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL, then you are not very smart. If you cannot see he is using psychological warfare to CUNNINGLY manipulate the public to H@TE A GOOD MAN LIKE OBI, then you are quite unintelligent..RENO IS A BAD HUMAN and will go to any length to deceive Nigerians as long as his bread is buttered. Such a sly deceptive human. Smh

Omockery doesn't care about Nigerians and that is you and I. He doesn't care for what is best for the country. All he cares about is his stomach and how much his principal pays even if Niger!a burns. Even if you and I burns!

Nigerian Youths Wake Up

Re: David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter by Advocate500: 8:52am On Jul 09, 2022
Rebelutionary:

They never learn!
just as you guy's are celebrating him and wike today?
Re: David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter by ednut1(m): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2022
Dsalvo:

Forget whatever you think Reno has done. Hundeyin has crossed the line. He is acting like a spurned and jealous woman b1tching about her love rival.

its available information online. Reno got served
Re: David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter by ablejesus26(m): 9:22am On Jul 09, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

You dey vex sha.

Asin I no sure se I dey go close to market anytime soon again,I no fit the matter just dey weak me.
E never get time wey suffer touch Maggie for this country,na only Apc fit run that kind thing.
E no go better for Apc oo angry
Re: David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter by Moneyboyz: 9:22am On Jul 09, 2022
BaddestQueen:
na today I confirm say nairaland is boring as fvck.
na the same rubbish each day.
if you need a good laugh go to twitter

You are on point, I can't do without visiting nairaland everyday until I discovered twitter is more fun, na there the real violence, fun and fresh news dey.
Re: David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter by Rebelutionary: 10:18am On Jul 09, 2022
Advocate500:
just as you guy's are celebrating him and wike today?
Where did you read in my post now or anywhere that I celebrate Wike or any other out there! Show me or do the needful!
Re: David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter by Blake755: 10:30am On Jul 09, 2022
The don drag the werey around cheesy grin
Re: David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter by Tiredboy: 10:40am On Jul 09, 2022
BaddestQueen:
na today I confirm say nairaland is boring as fvck.
na the same rubbish each day.
if you need a good laugh go to twitter

Vawulence choke for Twitter cheesy
Re: David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter by lionphil(m): 11:22am On Jul 09, 2022
ablejesus26:

A young man like that throwing support for atifku, someone we all know to be part and parcel of this problem we are faced with now.
Well it's his opinion though,but someone should tell him to campaign for his candidate and stop poke nosing.
The man no understand say people dey vex
Guy ordinary spaghetti is now #400 undecided
My wife no dey around since 1 month now so I go market by myself,what to do the children must eat nah undecided
Guy na so so quarel I just dey quarel for market oo.
Ogbono half cup na #300, egusi one cup #200
Jesus Christ my Lord and savior,who we offend for dis country sef angry angry
And some people still get mind dey campaign for pdtif and apcheat angry

You don see wetin your wife dey pass through abi? When she comes back just give her a minute hug and tell her how much you missed her.
Re: David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter by bro4u: 11:50am On Jul 09, 2022
descarado:
I have never for one day taken that guy serious. He is the FFK of South South. The only diff is he lives abroad.

Not surprised he divorced his wife. A narcissist to the core and hater of women. And people believed he is a pastor.
Tuah, I am a reverend father cheesy

Anywhere belle face man.He sees himself as one important man in the scheme of things in Nigeria.

You can never hear him talk about his state or people. Wonder if he is ashamed of his background
You hit it bro. The man is just too inconsequential for him to be noticed by me
Re: David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter by Gerrard59(m): 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
Dsalvo:

So Reno who is inciting ethnic hatred shouldn't be blamed?
Re: David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter by phemmyfour: 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
Newton2024:
Can this be true?
David no dey post lies
Re: David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
Gerrard59:

So Reno who is inciting ethnic hatred shouldn't be blamed?

Hundeyin should tackle Reno relevantly and not be gossiping publicly about another man's wife, mistresses etal. Men just don't do that. It is something distinctly associated with women.

Hundeyin just fell foul of one of the sacrosanct unspoken 'bro codes' that will now make other men view him with suspicion as in that could be me that mofo dey out publicly like that.

What Hundeyin did is just not done mate. If you don't understand that then go and out your male friend having an affair publicly rather than talk to him privately.
Re: David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
phemmyfour:
David no dey post lies

So it is okay for him to be gossiping publicly about a man's business with his wife, mistresses and sidechick? Is that not the antics of reckless and indiscreet women?

Hundeyin should begin hanging out with Tonto Dike, Tiwa Savage, Bobrisky and all the female gossip bloggers in Nigeria. Shameless mofo that he is.
Re: David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter by ElSudani: 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
BaddestQueen:
dear Yoruba Christians
Stop sleeping on the bicycle.
stop falling for their deceit
they know what they're doing
that's why they ganged up against a more qualified yoruba Christian Osibanjo and put a corrupt old, useless drug baron because he's a Yoruba Muslim.
ask yourself why Tinubu and not Osinbajo?
they're now painting an obvious black to become white.
after their mission they'll come with "yoruba Muslim and Christian are one" to confuse you.
the same people that was so determined to take up a mere hijab case upto supreme Court level is telling you that religion doesn't matter in South West.
they're now gradually pushing for Sharia and also determined about it.
when they achieved it they'll come back and tell you that it doesn't matter.
Yoruba Christians wake up
stop falling for this daylight deceit.
these guys doesn't rate you infact they rate a Muslim from the North more than you people, that's why most of them are clamoring for Muslim/Muslim ticket because they knew that, they will still deceive you guys that religion doesn't matter.
if they rate you and care about your feelings and vote why Muslim/Muslim ticket?
they're more concerned about pacifying their more closer brothers in the north than you people even when the north no even rate them.
they know that you guys can be easily be deceived by telling you that igbos are your enemy while they're the one sabotaging yoruba interests truly.
Dear real Omoluabis wake up and smell the coffee.
be wise like a serpent.

Yoruba Christians ronu
God bless Yoruba Christians, traditionalists and reasonable Muslims.

God punish Tinubu urchins

Real Omoluabis only see Yoruba without any surffix. All the nonsense you wrote over there is only for the consumption of your fellow hate mongers.
Re: David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter by Tobijays: 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
Na who fetch ant-infested firewood lizard dey visit.
After the election all this go sha end. When Twitter was banned who be who ? Na Twitter dy on, unfortunates dy flex una eyes go soon clear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra / Kogi State Governorship Election Result, All LGAs / Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.