Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) (37843 Views)

Crowd Welcomes Ex-President Buhari As He Arrives Daura (Photos, Video) / More Photos As Ex President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State / President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina Ahead Of Elections (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by smile11s(m): 5:43am On Jul 09, 2022
MedicH:

B4 u smoke ur weed, do you like to crush some tablets and pour inside the roll before you light it up?

Drugs are bad mumu man, put down the crack pipe and step away slowly.

Go school you no go. Get sense you no get. Hopefully this PO Presidency go fit elevate your brain small. You’re a Useless antelop waiting for erudite skullers eradicate your existence
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by ufotunang: 5:51am On Jul 09, 2022
The man is afraid of to travel by road....private jet direct to Duara his village .ok continue
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:55am On Jul 09, 2022
Sunday2021:
God bless my president.
Ipob in pain.
I say a prayers, Ogun go kill you and your useless president judging from the state of the nation, it shall not be well with any buhari's praise singer
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by membranus: 6:02am On Jul 09, 2022
smile11s:

Do you know that Albert Einstein + Isaac Newton + Socrates were all black men and they were Igbo men too? They just rewrote history to hide gallant Igbo history and till today still suppressing Igbo people.

Chai bloda, chai!!, Small small now, small small!

Mek u dey cut de lie small small.

Saying Albert Einstein be Igbo is too much, you wan mek dey abuse us?

Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Olinex: 6:03am On Jul 09, 2022
Sunday2021:
God bless my president.
Ipob in pain.

Over what
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by membranus: 6:05am On Jul 09, 2022
Icumsa45:
Where is Tetsuya Yamagami when you need him??

#Tetsuya is busy eating yesterday's leftover suya
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by fcbelle72(f): 6:12am On Jul 09, 2022
Animal
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 6:28am On Jul 09, 2022
He holds the world record....a disaster!
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Toluwanise247(m): 6:37am On Jul 09, 2022
jookco:
A must watch interview of Peter Obi’s running mate Baba Ahmed Datti https://fb.watch/e8m_ubHJBZ/
Share it your family
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by LoveNbeloved(f): 6:44am On Jul 09, 2022
But why does May 29, 2023 still seem far? It will be the happiest moment for Nigerians to see this man leave office like today today.
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Sunday2021: 6:52am On Jul 09, 2022
kingsceemark:

I hope you have something to eat this week and next?
iam not a lazy being like you and your family that sit down to condemn the government for 24hours,when they should have use their time to better their lives.
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Sunday2021: 6:54am On Jul 09, 2022
NakedTruth4eva:

Na Ipob massacre your people for Owo? grin
and who told you they are not?
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Jman06(m): 6:54am On Jul 09, 2022
Celebrating Salah while Nigerian students have been languishing at home since the past 6 months due to ASUU strike!

When you expect our leaders to demonstrate leadership expertise, they fail woefully because they were never qualified to lead.

Tell me what's so difficult in signing an agreement you initiated through the Brigg's committee and getting ASUU back to classes. Why all the wait? Knowing that Nigerian students have lost so long a time due to COVID19 and the incessant ASUU strikes?
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Lazenby007(m): 7:05am On Jul 09, 2022
Sunday2021:
God bless my president.
Ipob in pain.
Boko Haram/ISWAP/Bandits/Ansari Terrorists rejoicing
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by NakedTruth4eva: 7:19am On Jul 09, 2022
Sunday2021:
and who told you they are not?
Igbos and Yorubas should learn to tolerate each other. I haven't heard cases where both tribes killed each other. You know who your real enemies are.
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Samade7: 7:58am On Jul 09, 2022
Sunday2021:
God bless my president.
Ipob in pain.

God go punish whoever that pray for my president and my president too.
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Sunday2021: 8:02am On Jul 09, 2022
NakedTruth4eva:

Igbos and Yorubas should learn to tolerate each other. I haven't heard cases where both tribes killed each other. You know who your real enemies are.
are you fooling yourself or what? How many yorubas were killed in your 1966 coup?
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Sunday2021: 8:10am On Jul 09, 2022
Elock1:
This man definitely looks like a body double.

I know y'all may think otherwise but this is my opinion and I'm entitled to it
the same way iam entitled to say you look like an idiot. That is my opinion.
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by omoyeni37: 8:11am On Jul 09, 2022
Oloriburuku
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 8:13am On Jul 09, 2022
Happy sallah celebrations to all Muslim faithfuls..
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Lamella66: 8:29am On Jul 09, 2022
D

Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by ike007(m): 8:36am On Jul 09, 2022
Arewa fool.....the biggest mistake of a progressive state are the Hausa and Fulani people. Ironsi and Azikiwe are fools
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by purehustle101(m): 8:51am On Jul 09, 2022
Sunday2021:
God bless my president.
Ipob in pain.

The pain you have been through for the past 7 years how far.
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by purehustle101(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Ipob terriorst Biafra pigs will soon come and cry and wail on this thread

But jihadist pigs keeps breaking our prison. Seems to suffer never tire you
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by OgatheTop: 8:55am On Jul 09, 2022
Sunday2021:
God bless my president.
Ipob in pain.

Devil ravish your president.
Your mum in pain.

Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by NakedTruth4eva: 9:08am On Jul 09, 2022
Sunday2021:
are you fooling yourself or what? How many yorubas were killed in your 1966 coup?
My coup? You are the one fooling yourself. I'm not Igbo. I'm from the SS. To hell with your beef with the Igbos. I know you guys have extended your hatred to other Southerners like the SS.
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by a2d3rew(m): 10:19am On Jul 09, 2022
This Man is becoming Young Man again I swear
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Barims(m): 11:39am On Jul 09, 2022
Sunday2021:
God bless my president.
Ipob in pain.

While God forsake you and your coming generation
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Abujason: 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
I hope ISWAP and Bokoharam have been duly informed for necessary action to welcome him him back. grin

$1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called / Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa / Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery