Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) (37838 Views)

Crowd Welcomes Ex-President Buhari As He Arrives Daura (Photos, Video) / More Photos As Ex President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State / President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina Ahead Of Elections (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Abujason: 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
Sunday2021:
God bless my president.
Ipob in pain.

Look at this idiot! Is IPOB suffering more than you in Nigeria of today? You are like the proverbial grasshopper that is roasting in fire but thinks that it’s body is only glowing. Most Nigerians even from your own tribe are cursing the incompetent dunce for what he has done to Nigeria in last 7 years and you are here making it all a joke.
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by IzzyAgu: 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
The only Man without a Nose cover on his face, among the officials in the pictures displayed above

Onuku!
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Jman06(m): 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
If we had a proactive NANS, they'll organize themselves and stage a protest right there in Daura to disrupt Buhari's Sallah and remind him that Nigerian students have spent so long at home languishing away due to ASUU strike.
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Sunday2021: 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
Abujason:

Look at this idiot! Is IPOB suffering more than you in Nigeria of today? You are like the proverbial grasshopper that is roasting in fire but thinks that it’s body is only glowing. Most Nigerians even from your own tribe are cursing the incompetent dunce for what he has done to Nigeria in last 7 years and you are here making it all a joke.
you are in pain
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Abujason: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
Sunday2021:
you are in pain

Not at all.
You just have no brains to be saying the rubbish you post here always.
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Sunday2021: 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
Abujason:

Not at all.
You just have no brains to be saying the rubbish you post here always.
I don't reply idiots,I only fck dem.
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Wwwq: 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
I don’t care
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Abujason: 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
Sunday2021:
I don't reply idiots,I only fck dem.

So sad!
How can you describe your mother as an idiot?
She is so disappointed in you right now.
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Sunday2021: 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
Abujason:

So sad!
How can you describe your mother as an idiot?
She is so disappointed in you right now.
iam not surprised. Everybody knows that you guys use leg to wake your parents,no wonder you can't respect someone's mother.
Bye......
Re: Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) by millionboi(m): 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
Sunday2021:
God bless my president.
Ipob in pain.
in pain of what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust / Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) / Three Boko Haram Members Handed 128 Years Jail Term Each In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.