Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza (65797 Views)

Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza, Secretly As Third Wife (photos) / Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter / Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:43am On Jul 09, 2022
How E take concern KUJE Jail breakers..

That matter still dey burn my chest.

This CORNTREE fit sell us to slavery on day o!
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by jansonn(m): 8:48am On Jul 09, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:
grin

Northerners divorce at the drop of a hat. Seen people divorce because coffee for breakfast was too cold.

Nothing like old cargo or used goods. Women can marry up to 4 - 5 husbands in their lifetime.

Threaten a woman with divorce , she might just accept and marry a friend of yours.

Seen a woman marry 3 different guys on same street. shocked Currently on her 7th husband.

Guys in their 40s married 16 times ! A very rich man in Kano married 33 times shocked

Yes I meant THIRTY-THREE. Tati tiri for Godsakes! shocked

Babangida's daughter married as 3rd wife.... Abacha's daughter recently remarried as 4th I think.
On point bro
I know one in my street that divorced her second husband because he couldn't satisfy her in bed like the first

3 Likes

Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by Baawaa(m): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2022
Franklyspeakin:
Okponu, tribalistic bigot
The sicknesses that killed your father is tormenting you,hope it will not kill you?
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by SAMBARRY: 8:57am On Jul 09, 2022
GOFRONT:
Who marries a lady with six kids from her previous marriage.
headslamming abokis
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2022
Ishilove:

They have turned Nigeria to their private playground
na there naija economy nosedived, tanked enter.

All the dollars that businessmen are looking for to do business have sunked into pmb family and friends bossom. The reason why dollar is very scarce even for banks.

1 Like

Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by jrusky(m): 9:09am On Jul 09, 2022
I give no shit. To hell with both of them.
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by Lightorder: 9:10am On Jul 09, 2022
GOFRONT:
Malami
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by jaxxy(m): 9:21am On Jul 09, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Imagine..

marry themselves with southern wealth.

On God

And Tinubu is using lagos wealth to do what?
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by Rhozabeth(m): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2022
Now i can connect the dots!
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by Thomasankara(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2022
Blaqputin:

https://punchng.com/malami-marries-buharis-daughter/

May catastrophe happening to Nigeria colour the union
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by Munamoqel: 9:36am On Jul 09, 2022
Mysticwebb:
Aboki makes an additional cash, na new wife straight. Nacking no dey tire these people?
better than the baby mama rackets happing south .
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by pocohantas(f): 9:41am On Jul 09, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:
grin

Northerners divorce at the drop of a hat. Seen people divorce because coffee for breakfast was too cold.

Nothing like old cargo or used goods. Women can marry up to 4 - 5 husbands in their lifetime.

Threaten a woman with divorce , she might just accept and marry a friend of yours.

Babangida's daughter married as 3rd wife.... Abacha's daughter recently remarried as 4th I think.

Accurate. It is only people that don’t know them that still believe they have the model marriages.

It took me having a Northern boss to know that a woman there can be on her 3rd husband by the time she is 40. It is not just a rich thing, even the poor ones.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by yusluvad(m): 9:45am On Jul 09, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Na minimum 4wife whether they get money or not.

For one office like that 50 marry in one year all their wife don carry belle
Lol grin grin
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by YelloweWest: 9:47am On Jul 09, 2022
GOFRONT:
A man who loves her.

2 Likes

Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by GloriousGbola: 9:53am On Jul 09, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:
grin

Seen a woman marry 3 different guys on same street. shocked Currently on her 7th husband.

Guys in their 40s married 16 times ! A very rich man in Kano married 33 times shocked

Ironically

Book 6, Number 2172:
Narrated Muharib:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Allah did not make anything lawful more abominable to Him than divorce.

Book 6, Number 2173:
Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Of all the lawful acts the most detestable to Allah is divorce.

these are supposed to be the real (tm) Muslims
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by sunnnnyuu(m): 9:57am On Jul 09, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I think she is a widow or so.

Whatever works for them...
You need to read the post first before you comment.
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by grandstar(m): 9:59am On Jul 09, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:
grin

I learnt divorce is a topic of discussion in Kamo.
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by seunjungle1(m): 10:00am On Jul 09, 2022
This drug addicted woman later got married to this power drunkard man
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by objobj: 10:01am On Jul 09, 2022
The reason is that a woman of marriageable age must be married. Must have a man call husband. That is the Devine law. The samething applicable to a man except he knows he can abstain from sexual activities.
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by Joey4321: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2022
Asianjollof007:
It's only in nollywood movies the rich marries the poor

That's why its a movie
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by Babinski: 10:04am On Jul 09, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I think she is a widow or so.

Whatever works for them...

Divorcee. The bride had once been married to Abdulrahman Mamman Kurfi and had six children before the marriage ended in a divorce.
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:07am On Jul 09, 2022
6kids, 60,000 deep vagina

I hope Malami dick is big hence na him driver with long pipe go dey satisfy the mother of 6, I can't even marry non virgin not to talk of single mother of one

some men no just get taste with their money, rich but no class
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by Spiff20(m): 10:11am On Jul 09, 2022
How many daughters Buhari get sef
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:11am On Jul 09, 2022
yusluvad:
Lol grin grin
Bro it is not funny o grin grin
They are determined and hellbent on filling every square inch of space in naija with humans (theirs, both adults and infants).

1 Like

Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by LoveNbeloved(f): 10:12am On Jul 09, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:
grin

You don't mean it.

Anyways, see how these guys focus more on dating and marriage than governance.
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by latolz: 10:33am On Jul 09, 2022
Just kukuma turn the Nigerian government to PLC..Shikena
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by cococandy(f): 10:34am On Jul 09, 2022
They are helping each other out
IvarTheBoneless:
grin

1 Like

Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by iukpe: 10:35am On Jul 09, 2022
Please how old is Nana? I want to calculate something.
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by HelipsTech: 10:37am On Jul 09, 2022
Since governorship immunity no work, sharp guy wan use presidential immunity

1 Like

Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by sukieboy(f): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2022
This Malami go get big dick the way am seeing him. He go just slag the woman ponyo

1 Like

Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by Naijanascam: 11:00am On Jul 09, 2022
Business sealed and delivered.......

He can't cum and eat the whole looting alone Baba's family must be involved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Magu Visits Lawal Daura In SARS Office After His Sack As DSS Boss / Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor / APC Convention: Photo Of Tinubu And Osinbajo, Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.