Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

23 Powerful Prayer Points For Breakthrough With Bible Verses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 23 Powerful Prayer Points For Breakthrough With Bible Verses (251 Views)

Open Blocked Ways To Success/Breakthrough With Our Road Opener Soap / Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

23 Powerful Prayer Points For Breakthrough With Bible Verses by SirBensonsBlog: 1:50am On Jul 09, 2022
On this very article, I’ll be taking my time to share you all Powerful Prayer Points for Breakthrough with bible verses also. Meanwhile, in my subsequent posts, I’ll take my time to share a good number of Bible Verses on Breakthrough.

So, always ensure you check back or you can easily subscribe to our newsletter in other to be updated whenever I publish new articles.

People from different cycle of the earth suffer from series of spiritual attacks and projections. Shockingly, this has been one of the major reasons why so many believers out there suffer and remain poor and low in life.

Hear me; you can change it today. Yes! It’s about time you say, enough is enough to it. In the book of John 8:36, the Bible states ‘So, if the son of man sets you free, then you’re free indeed’. You’re not permitted to suffer and remain in penury and that is why I’m sharing these powerful prayer points for breakthrough.

Check Article>> https://bensonchidiebere.com/prayer-points-for-breakthrough/

(1) (Reply)

Please Is This Normal / Bursted:from Toilet In Germany To France, Without Docs And Ticket. Suleman Lied / Who Wears The Crown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.