Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up (2626 Views)

What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election / Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye / The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up by Ceenaija(m): 8:12am On Jul 09, 2022
The Obidients are not joking at all .While Peter Obi is preaching torrance and forgiveness the Obidient youths believe in tooth for tooth. Before you attack Peter Obi with false accusations make sure that you don't have skeleton in your cupboard if not you will be torn open by the Obidient youths by spreading your inner wear to the public.
The spiritual forces following Peter Obi and Obidient movement are too much so don't be a block to a moving train . Those who tried are regretting today. Peter Obi looks Fragile and common but the forces following him are mighty.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up by PresidObi: 8:14am On Jul 09, 2022

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up by Ceenaija(m): 8:18am On Jul 09, 2022
If you know that you are living in a class house don't throw stone. Especially when you know that four out of your five fingers are pointing at you. The conscience is an open wound only the truth can heal it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up by mamaafrik(m): 8:24am On Jul 09, 2022
You bera repent.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up by Coolbreeze1988(m): 8:44am On Jul 09, 2022
Good one. We forgive you go and sin no more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 09, 2022
God bless you. Welcome onboard. Together we shall rescue Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up by Sparrk007(m): 8:53am On Jul 09, 2022
OBI KEREREKE OBI

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up by ScamHunter: 8:55am On Jul 09, 2022
Don't mind them. You go and stand before a moving trailer. You no hear pee pee pee...you suppose hear puur puur puuur...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up by GoodLife4live: 8:58am On Jul 09, 2022
PresidObi:

Obi presidency is an ibo agenda... Say no to secession ..... Ipob supporter / sponsorer can never be my president

2 Likes

Re: I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up by GoodLife4live: 9:04am On Jul 09, 2022
Ceenaija:
The Obidients are not joking at all .While Peter Obi is preaching torrance and forgiveness the Obidient youths believe in tooth for tooth. Before you attack Peter Obi with false accusations make sure that you don't have skeleton in your cupboard if not you will be teared open by the Obidient youths by spreading your inner wear to the public.
The spiritual forces following Peter Obi and Obidient movement are too much so don't be a block to a moving train . Those who tried are regretting today. Peter Obi looks Fragile and common but the forces following him are mighty.

So telling childrens of hate and pedition the truth now means an attack on obi ?

Peter obi will not win dis coming election...

Tell that to your afonja and nyamiri brothers bin the south....

We are not going to vote a bigoted Nigerian as our president... Peter obi hate northerners... We are waiting for him here...

2 Likes

Re: I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up by engrchykae(m): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Obi presidency is an ibo agenda... Say no to secession ..... Ipob supporter / sponsorer can never be my president
throwing pebbles at an elephant

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2022
GoodLife4live:

That is not Obi's son...Obi's son lives in the US...not in Germany.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up by cybersoldiers: 9:06am On Jul 09, 2022
Peter is a goal

1 Like

Re: I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up by GoodLife4live: 9:09am On Jul 09, 2022
engrchykae:
throwing pebbles at an elephant

I can obidiently atikulated or batified... But I can't never be Obidient the fanactics that hate opinions of other Nigerians...

Tell your obi to come to the NORTH ... We have questions to ask him...

1 Like

Re: I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up by naija4life247: 9:11am On Jul 09, 2022
Ceenaija:
The Obidients are not joking at all .While Peter Obi is preaching torrance and forgiveness the Obidient youths believe in tooth for tooth. Before you attack Peter Obi with false accusations make sure that you don't have skeleton in your cupboard if not you will be teared open by the Obidient youths by spreading your inner wear to the public.

It is the spirits that will vote for him next year. You better start practicing how cry now, because you will all cry blood next year. Just two hours into the election, you will all know the results.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up by cybersoldiers: 9:13am On Jul 09, 2022
All these Tinubu urchins are fantastically useless.

Their brain is empty.

I wonder how they manage to exist.

1 Like

Re: I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up by ElijahOnyeka: 9:15am On Jul 09, 2022
Obi was in Borno yesterday what did you do?
GoodLife4live:

I can obidiently atikulated or batified... But I can't never be Obidient the fanactics that hate opinions of other Nigerians...

1 Like

Re: I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up by agadez007(m): 9:18am On Jul 09, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Come clean and support your Bat and stop disguising
Obi had been to the north more than 4 times this year
Tinubu supporter and senselessness

5 Likes

Re: I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up by gtrust: 9:19am On Jul 09, 2022
… torn open (not teared open)

Anyway, likes for Obidient

PresidObi:
Re: I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up by GoodLife4live: 9:25am On Jul 09, 2022
agadez007:
Come clean and support your Bat and stop disguising
Obi had been to the north more than 4 times this year
Tinubu supporter and senselessness
Do your shit with your afonja miscreants...

Obi was in borno to meet borno labour party leaders... He should come and canverse us for voting him...
Re: I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up by agadez007(m): 9:28am On Jul 09, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Do your shit with your afonja miscreants...

Obi was in borno to meet borno labour party leaders... He should come and canverse us for voting him...
Continue disguising
I know tinubu urchins even from a distance

5 Likes

Re: I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up by Moneyboyz: 9:28am On Jul 09, 2022
GoodLife4live:

So telling childrens of hate and pedition the truth now means an attack on obi ?

Peter obi will not win dis coming election...

Tell that to your afonja and nyamiri brothers bin the south....

We are not going to vote a bigoted Nigerian as our president... Peter obi hate northerners... We are waiting for him here...

But you would rather vote for your daddy with stroke and shaky hands?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up by Achilles881: 9:28am On Jul 09, 2022
GoodLife4live:

You are not from the north. wink
Re: I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up by perez100: 9:32am On Jul 09, 2022
If A" says his freedom of speech is to tell lies against innocent person then he should not cry when "B" says his own freedom of speech is to insult him... . That is fair enough. If you tell lies against Peter Obi and can it freedom of speech, then don't complain when others insult you because they are still exercising their own freedom of speech. i All na freedom of speech.

However, let us not forget that Tinubu urchins introduced insult into Nigeria politics in 2014/2015.

1 Like

Re: I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up by GoodLife4live: 9:35am On Jul 09, 2022
Moneyboyz:

But you would rather vote for your daddy with stroke and shaky hands?

Who is your daddy ? Obi is not better than other contestants in all ramifications... We are just thinking of trying another set of leadership that's why some of us are not involving in dis election issues... No body is against obi presidency untill dis ipob ibos hijacked the whole thing and we are watching kindly from afar....

We had left the social media for them... We will do our own justify at the polling unit...

Read dis below....

What rubbish is this? So anybody that is not supporting Peter Obi should be killed abi?
Father Mbaka say his mind and his church was closed.
Reno speak his mind and they want him ban
Asari Dokubo says the truth and his life was threatened.
Kwankwaso speak the truth and they begin to insult him
Ekweremadu complain and they set him up.
Is obi coming to imprisoned all oppositons
Re: I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up by GoodLife4live: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2022
Achilles881:

You are not from the north. wink

I am from the south.. thank...
Re: I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up by Moneyboyz: 9:44am On Jul 09, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Who is your daddy ? Obi is not better than other contestants in all ramifications... We are just thinking of trying another set of leadership that's why some of us are not involving in dis election issues... No body is against obi presidency untill dis ipob ibos hijacked the whole thing and we are watching kindly from afar....

We had left the social media for them... We will do our own justify at the polling unit...

Read dis below....

What rubbish is this? So anybody that is not supporting Peter Obi should be killed abi?
Father Mbaka say his mind and his church was closed.
Reno speak his mind and they want him ban
Asari Dokubo says the truth and his life was threatened.
Kwankwaso speak the truth and they begin to insult him
Ekweremadu complain and they set him up.
Is obi coming to imprisoned all oppositons

Looks like you are new to politics, this is how it has been since the dawn of time. Stop being tribalistic, you don't expect the Igbos to turn their backs against their own, father mbaka that spoke against him did so for selfish reasons.

Where are you when the north are insisting on Muslim Muslims ticket or they won't vote?
Or are you not here during the last election how Jonathan was embarrassed and buhari Came into power, do you have any idea how many filthy things was said about Jonathan so buhari can get there?

So what changed?
Criticism has always been the key component of politics and it won't change anytime soon so rest.

1 Like

Re: I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up by Optma88: 9:44am On Jul 09, 2022
Obi, ke ke renke obi, onyiochi obi, onyiara obi, ekwesu obi, ke ke renke obi.
Re: I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up by GoodLife4live: 9:57am On Jul 09, 2022
Moneyboyz:

Looks like you are new to politics, this is how it has been since the dawn of time. Stop being tribalistic, you don't expect the Igbos to turn their backs against their own, father mbaka that spoke against him did so for selfish reasons.

Where are you when the north are insisting on Muslim Muslims ticket or they won't vote?
Or are you not here during the last election how Jonathan was embarrassed and buhari Came into power, do you have any idea how many filthy things was said about Jonathan so buhari can get there?

So what changed?
Criticism has always been the key component of politics and it won't change anytime soon so rest.
I love your response.... U guys should take it easy with other Nigerians...and reduce the abuses toward other ethnicities... We are all Nigerians... Free speech is allowed.... I will devolved from abusing obi for now...

I wish Him best of luck...

I haven't decide who to vote for..
Re: I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up by Eddygourdo(m): 9:57am On Jul 09, 2022
Ceenaija:
The Obidients are not joking at all .While Peter Obi is preaching torrance and forgiveness the Obidient youths believe in tooth for tooth. Before you attack Peter Obi with false accusations make sure that you don't have skeleton in your cupboard if not you will be torn open by the Obidient youths by spreading your inner wear to the public.
Good boy
Re: I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up by Moneyboyz: 10:09am On Jul 09, 2022
GoodLife4live:

I love your response.... U guys should take it easy with other Nigerians...and reduce the abuses toward other ethnicities... We are all Nigerians... Free speech is allowed.... I will devolved from abusing obi for now...

I wish Him best of luck...

I haven't decide who to vote for..

I want you to know this, all Nigerian politicians are friends, that's why no one has been prosecuted for fruad among them after all the false promises buhari made to us.

I'm sure Peter obi is also one of them, he was once Atiku running mate and Atiku is Buharis friend. They are all in the same concourse.
I'm Yoruba and I will never vote for tunubu because he's not physically fit, Atiku has a bad reputation.

Peter obi on the other hand might be bad or very good at covering his tracks but he's all we got for now.
There are way more intelligent people we all can vote in Nigeria but they are not being heard of, either they are in the wrong political party or being tied down by tribalism and religion sentiments by the people.

If only we can leave religious and tribalistic sentiments aside, Nigeria would have been a great country.
Unfortunately the majority are dumb, and they even have the right to choose a leader.
But then poverty will teach them all a lesson and hopefully someday they will learn.
For now I will vote Peter obi, hopefully he makes us proud.

1 Like

Re: I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up by tamdun: 10:15am On Jul 09, 2022
The op is fuckin liar, he's one of Peter hoebi zombies, go thru his profile....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Pictures Of Mammoth Crowd As Labour Party Campaigns In Kogi / Benin City Turned Upside Down Because Of Naira Wahalah / Atiku Abubakar Needs To Stay Away From Peter Obi. ’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.