Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Which Loan Apps Have Long Duration Payback? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Loan Apps Have Long Duration Payback? (209 Views)

Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression / How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Loan Apps Have Long Duration Payback? by faymoss(m): 8:57am On Jul 09, 2022
Good Morning Nairalanders.
I have come across many loan apps but apart from the high interest rate, my problem is the short term payment of 2 weeks and one month maximum for most. Thirdly, you are not given option to pay any amount you have before the due date... FAIR MONEY and BRANCH are the two loan apps I consider the best because
1. They have longer time duration for payment irrespective
3. You can pay in installments before the due date meaning if your loan is 30000 for a month, you can pay 5000 if you have that first
The Essense of this post is to enquire if we have any other loan apps with subtle conditions like FAIR MONEY and BRANCH. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Xantrex Inverter For Sale 2.4 KVA Price 130k / The Best Business Ideas You Can Start Up In Your Neighborhood Right Away / How Can I Make A Transaction On Master Card Worth $50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.