Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Pics: "Go And Verify" : Verified And Bursted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: "Go And Verify" : Verified And Bursted (666 Views)

Mr Go And Verify We Kuku Gone To Verify O (PIX) / I Am Obi's Structure, Go And Verify (picture) / Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: "Go And Verify" : Verified And Bursted by wwwihy: 9:19am On Jul 09, 2022

Re: Pics: "Go And Verify" : Verified And Bursted by agadez007(m): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2022
The two media items that were added are the pictures/Images

I don’t know what’s hard to believe here,even the Simpsons predicted that trump would be President

2 Likes

Re: Pics: "Go And Verify" : Verified And Bursted by Oshodipikin: 9:31am On Jul 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Pics: "Go And Verify" : Verified And Bursted by promzy555(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2022
I know already that obi is the feature of the youth. If we get it right the old ones wîll Begin to step down themselves. Trust me.

God I don't know why I have such confident in this man.
Re: Pics: "Go And Verify" : Verified And Bursted by JASONjnr(m): 10:00am On Jul 09, 2022
Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria....

I don't want to be eating Agbado and Cassava every morning and after.... Or let one senile man to take money from any recruitment source and be yelling at the demand and supply of the entire country...

We're going to get it right this time around....

(1) (Reply)

Expert: See How Nigerians Will Vote In 2023 / 2023: Why Igbo Need To Support Tinubu / Keyamo Experiences Harsh Criticism For Advancing Tony Kabaka Lobbying For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.