Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack (34188 Views)

Abba Kyari, Others Beg Court Not To Transfer Them To Prison / How Abba Kyari Offended America’s Interest In Hushpuppi MultimillionDollar Fraud / How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by maxzzo1(m): 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
This one get mental problem....mad people all in this con3
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by Ganjafama(m): 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
sparta191:
First report said the terrorist operated for 3 hours atleast. And now this other reports makes it look like a hurried 30 minutes operation. Seriously something fishy is going on with this Kuje prison breakout
My thoughts exactly. It is very clear to even a blind man that this is a well written script. This is to impress on the minds of the public that Kyari is in Kuje prison. I think that Kyari is somewhere else enjoying himself, but definitely not Kuje.

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by TolaniLuv: 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
In this same Nigeria that I know. Abba Kyra was never in Kuje Prison. In Nigeria it’s not possible . Someone that know Buhari personally and they are related ?
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by Odetokun3(m): 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Survived? Nonsense...was the aim of the attackers to kill inmates or to free inmates?..

Imagine...yet they put this news to fool themselves... Nonsense.

Get your PVC ready .
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike.

@Seniorwriter

We never get hero for this naija politics space o. All those old men coz these wahala we dey face. They no labor anything. They stole
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by ipobarecriminals: 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
undecided useless talk.Kyari always escape undecided
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by Thanos5555: 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
triple996:

Obi is going nowhere 2023 tongue

I greet you Boss, the issue is not about winnning or not, it about being regarded as a voice, the political establishment can choose to do anything, because they know that the populace will have them as thier only option, if obi finish 2023 with >8 million votes, the politician that wins will know that youths are not joking in the country, but as for now, ASSU strike sef is not a consideration for them, it not imporatant.
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by Idaytesj29(m): 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
JASONjnr:

You should finish chewing your Agbado and Cassava before shouting for demand and supply...

Obi is for the youths.. and the youths always have it right...

grin
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by Ten06(m): 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
I know that our soldiers are very resilient and can fight very well but what I don't understand about them is their commands and control
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by jrusky(m): 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
JASONjnr:

You should finish chewing your Agbado and Cassava before shouting for demand and supply...

Obi is for the youths.. and the youths always have it right...

Ebonyi youth I guess.
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by Wpp1: 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
Good for them
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by Bimbilla(m): 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
Na true talk
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by unclejb2(m): 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
Buhari and co think that we are all almajiri..

El-Rufai wants to become president through the back door.
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by KingRSHD2(m): 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
Naija for lufe
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by Khaysee: 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
Kuje prison is on hold

Affordable men clothing delivery
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by crackhouse(m): 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
Who cares? If he like let him die there... is he more than the innocent people he have killed?
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by baretalk: 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
The prison lacked efficient fortifications, and solid mounted artillery weapons systems, on each entrance, mounted at a strategically positioned level, with the marksmen well barricaded by concrete boulders and sandbags. This will help the guards sweep incoming enemy fighters easily, and keep them from taking the facility. Behind this set of guards, should be towers, mounted with sentry men, this helps in observation of the afar sorroundings, as well as high point positions to mount big artillery machine gun fire, this tower is normally built with reinforced concrete, with steel frame further protecting the structure of the watch towers.
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by ChoCho54(f): 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:
shocked

Baba don watch Michael Scofield tire.
Are you actually boneless?
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by ChoCho54(f): 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
baretalk:
The prison lacked efficient fortifications, and solid mounted artillery weapons systems, on each entrance, mounted at a strategically positioned level, with the marksmen well barricaded by concrete boulders and sandbags. This will help the guards sweep incoming enemy fighters easily, and keep them from taking the facility. Behind this set of guards, should be towers, mounted with sentry men, this helps in observation of the afar sorroundings, as well as high point positions to mount big artillery machine gun fire, this tower is normally built with reinforced concrete, with steel frame further protecting the structure of the watch towers.
You forget these people don't work alone. They have insider information.

Even after the fortification, they will still dismantle everything with ease and have their way
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by iiifedimma(f): 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by seunayantokun(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
Before I opened the thread, I knew it would be a story from Daily or Deadly Trust.
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by RIO1987(m): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
We all know, they intend to. swap those bh terrorist with those kidnapped on abj kd � route,we know, they should stopped playing us like football
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by jaxxy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2022

The source said what saved the day was the shootings from military men from outside the building.

So the military saved the day by shooting from outside the building bt the terrorist still escaped?
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by baretalk: 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
quote author=ChoCho54 post=114571517] You forget these people don't work alone. They have insider information.

Even after the fortification, they will still dismantle everything with ease and have their way [/quote]
Yes but, they were able to succeed because the facility lacked different layers of defense.
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by Odetokun3(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Survived? Nonsense...was the aim of the attackers to kill inmates or to free inmates?..

Imagine...yet they put this news to fool themselves... Nonsense.

Get your PVC ready .
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

Having heroes is not exclusive to only politicians howbeit we've had heroes like
Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, Dora Akunyili, Tolulope Oluwatoyin Sarah Arotile to mention just this few ...
@Odetokun3 be guided....hope you've got your PVC ready for next year's electoral voting process?

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike.

@Seniorwriter

Maybe only Arotile. I don’t know Sarah. I don’t know the fear YarAdua achieved to be an hero and what Dora did too, you tot all those wooden awards were merited
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by Oxala: 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
South should not be one country with these animal moslems up north
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by Billsclinton(m): 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
Which one is vip wing? In a prison? So there are very important criminals (i mean people). When the not important inmates are in there because of the vip's kleptomaniac management of the national wealth.
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by Freddo99(m): 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
Abba kyari escape by whiskers!
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by todugo(m): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
JASONjnr:
The prison invasion is a set up and the government is totally aware and this news will be sweep under the carpet very soon....

I will worry less about it.... The two officers that queried and told the masses that the military left the area not too long, were arrested....

Ever wondered why our military and Boko Haram seems to be the same?

E clear you say the Army isn't ready to end the insurgency just yet? Say e fit be say them de work together...
Abakayari no even dey that Prison. All this are publicity stunt to make the public believe that he is in prison and for the public to see reasons why he should no longer be in any prison for his safety.
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by Albertgr8: 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
Coc and bull story
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by pongwa(m): 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newly Elected Lagos House Of Assembly Members Pay Courtesy Visit To Tinubu(pics / Amaechi Celebrates Eid El Fitri (Pictures) / We Are Unable To Serve Processes On Tinubu – Atiku, Obi Complain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.