Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack (34213 Views)

Abba Kyari, Others Beg Court Not To Transfer Them To Prison / How Abba Kyari Offended America’s Interest In Hushpuppi MultimillionDollar Fraud / How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by onuman: 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/how-abba-kyari-others-survived-kuje-prison-attack

Story for the birds of air.
Abba Kyari is being shielded by Nigeria's government from extradition to the US.
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by JJBROS(m): 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by jozee8: 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/how-abba-kyari-others-survived-kuje-prison-attack
Abba Kyari is not in Nigeria any more!
He's been shipped down to TOGO!
Show us his live broadcast where he is being held un Nigeria.
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by Dododawa01: 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
Oshodipikin:
The terrorists become more daring since the only man they trusted for their negotiation became President in 2015. Yet the foolish old man, Liar Mohammed went to town to tell us no LG is under the control of Boko haram. 10 jail break still counting.... You wonder why such effrontry, their sheik is in Aso rock.

Obadiah Malafia told us all these things, weeks after the DSS invited him, the old man died mysteriously. Go and watch Malafia revelation. It's on YouTube. Terrorists are already in the rain forests of the southern Nigeria.

Anyone who vote for APC and PDP in the forthcoming election is the real enemy of Nigeria.

Labour Party present us something different from the usual. I am voting Labour Party and Peter Obi. Forget the claim of insult from PO supporters. I am not perfect but I won't continue to vote for those who brought us to where we are today.

If you vote for Tinubu to continue what Buhari started, it means your education is a total waste, because one day Agbero will ask us to pay certain fare and flog you if you refuse. It's getting there. If your vote goes to Atiku, you only changed the gear of fulani herders killing in Nigeria. They will become even more daring. It's the bitter truth.

Don't forget, insecurity is like a food chain, we felt secured yesterday because it was contained to Yobe, Maiduguri, & Zamfara, but now in our door steps.

It show that u don't know wat u are saying, u are saying APC is bad, PDP is worse and u want to vote Peter Obi. Is Peter Obi not product of PDP. Guy man Atiku and Obi are d same but Atiku is even better. We have other Presidential candidates that doesn't have APC or PDP gene in their blood, u cannot vote them. Are they not better than APC, LP and PDP. Be wise my guy and stop deceiving yourself
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by Blackdisciple(m): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
So that's all undecided undecided
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by ZeroChil: 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
triple996:

Obi is going nowhere 2023 tongue
Sorry.
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by Jilo83(m): 5:18am On Jul 10, 2022
They are not in ki kuje

They are somewhere enjoying their loots
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by wilzindinero: 8:49am On Jul 10, 2022
Few weeks after terrorist set some of their members free from the NCCS, very few number of abducted passengers of the abuja-kaduna train was released by their captors. How many more terrorist will be traded for the remaining victims who are still held captives? Truly truly i say to you Nigeria is a failed state.
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by Halo22: 9:01am On Jul 10, 2022
So u are trying to tell us that Jolly Nyame, Joshua Dariye and Farouk Lawan have been in the custody all these while.
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by okrikaboi: 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
So VIP wing dey for Prison Kai I love this country like madt. Na to get money + sense you go enjoy life for here srws.
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by Oshodipikin: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
Dododawa01:

It show that u don't know wat u are saying, u are saying APC is bad, PDP is worse and u want to vote Peter Obi. Is Peter Obi not product of PDP. Guy man Atiku and Obi are d same but Atiku is even better. We have other Presidential candidates that doesn't have APC or PDP gene in their blood, u cannot vote them. Are they not better than APC, LP and PDP. Be wise my guy and stop deceiving yourself

Who else
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by Thomasankara(m): 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
y are these people so desperate to make us believe this fraudster was in like prison, during the night of the attack sad angry
Re: How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack by Thomasankara(m): 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
Oshodipikin:
The terrorists become more daring since the only man they trusted for their negotiation became President in 2015. Yet the foolish old man, Liar Mohammed went to town to tell us no LG is under the control of Boko haram. 10 jail break still counting.... You wonder why such effrontry, their sheik is in Aso rock.

Obadiah Malafia told us all these things, weeks after the DSS invited him, the old man died mysteriously. Go and watch Malafia revelation. It's on YouTube. Terrorists are already in the rain forests of the southern Nigeria.

Anyone who vote for APC and PDP in the forthcoming election is the real enemy of Nigeria.

Labour Party present us something different from the usual. I am voting Labour Party and Peter Obi. Forget the claim of insult from PO supporters. I am not perfect but I won't continue to vote for those who brought us to where we are today.

If you vote for Tinubu to continue what Buhari started, it means your education is a total waste, because one day Agbero will ask us to pay certain fare and flog you if you refuse. It's getting there. If your vote goes to Atiku, you only changed the gear of fulani herders killing in Nigeria. They will become even more daring. It's the bitter truth.

Don't forget, insecurity is like a food chain, we felt secured yesterday because it was contained to Yobe, Maiduguri, & Zamfara, but now in our door steps.

Why can't I vote sowore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja / Photos Of People Running Away From The Scene Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri / EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.