Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims (8752 Views)

Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators / Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara / Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims by ghettokid1(m): 10:19am On Jul 09, 2022
The former Nigeria President wrote on his twitter page;
Congratulations to the Muslim Ummah on this year’s Eid-El-Kabir. I call on all Muslim faithful to prioritize the virtues of sacrifice, tolerance and love which this moment signifies.
I urge all citizens to pray for the peace of our nation; this moment demands of all, irrespective of tribe and faith, to show love and promote those virtues that will foster our unity and enhance progress.
Barka Da Sallah
- GEJ

Bukola Saraki;
Eid Mubarak!

As we celebrate the significance of today with our loved ones, I call on the Muslim Ummah in Nigeria to use this occasion to pray for peace, security, unity, and prosperity for our country.
Now more than ever, let us all pray to Almighty Allah to protect our men and women on the frontlines; and to provide for the millions of families across the nation who cannot celebrate this year’s Sallah with the usual festivities due to the rising cost of food.
Let us also pray for those that are commemorating this Sallah without their loved ones — including families with abducted members.

Let us pray that those in captivity will soon be reunited with their families and friends.
As we all adhere to the values of our religion, it is my deepest prayer that those that are fortunate amongst us will share with those that are in need at this time.

May Almighty Allah bless, guide, and protect you and your family.

Barka da Sallah

APC;
Barka da Sallah!

We felicitate with Muslims on the occasion of Eid-El-Kabir. In celebration, we should remember & cater for the needy.

Muslim Ummah are enjoined to recommit to Islamic preaching of understanding, tolerance & peaceful coexistence for our progress & harmony.

PDP;
Eid-el-Kabir: PDP Urges Hope, Selflessness

The
@OfficialPDPNig
congratulates Nigerians, particularly the Muslim Community on the celebration of this year’s Eid-el-Kabir, urging them to use the occasion to pray for Nigeria as well as strengthen their trust in the Almighty…
Allah and keep hope alive despite the prevailing economic, social and security challenges confronting our nation.
The
@OfficialPDPNig
is disturbed that many families are observing Eid-el-Kabir in tears and agony of mass killings and terrorism, many more have been impoverished that they cannot afford to celebrate, while others live in fear and cannot travel to celebrate…
…with their loved ones, all due to the failures of the current administration.
Our Party however urges Nigerians not to allow the sufferings they face at this time to make them lose sight of the lessons and blessings of Eid-el-Kabir; the call for obedience, trust, selflessness and submission to the Will and Command of the Almighty Allah in all our dealings.
The occasion of the Eid-el-Kabir presents us with the opportunity to reawaken the virtues of selflessness as well as to share, show love and care for one another especially the less privileged, the weak, the broken-hearted including…
…victims of the mindless acts of terrorism in our country.
The party urges those behind the killings and terrorism to have a rethink and end their dastardly acts as well as release all those in their captivity.
The
@OfficialPDPNig
however charges the
@OfficialAPCNg
-led government to end its lethargic approach to issues and seek help to tackle terrorism, address the worsening economic, social and health situations, revamp our productive sector and among others, attend to the…
…crisis in our education sector so that our students in public universities can return to their studies
he
@OfficialPDPNig
felicitates with Nigerians and wishes a happy Eid-el-Kabir celebration.

Osinbajo;
I wish all our Muslim brothers and sisters across the country a joyful Eid celebration.

In this season, may the bonds of friendship, charity, the chords of love, service and commitment to our country be renewed and strengthened amongst all Nigerians.
~YO

Re: Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims by sosanova: 10:20am On Jul 09, 2022
My presido

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims by Truthisunique2: 10:20am On Jul 09, 2022
Gej the Albert Einstein that we threw away for dumbhari

Forgive me sir, Yoruba Muslim ojota hypocrisy deceived me

Suffertiscated won't choose for sophisticated again

21 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims by ghettokid1(m): 10:21am On Jul 09, 2022
G.O.A.T

2 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims by Quest7777: 10:32am On Jul 09, 2022
Kind of personality I won't feel ashamed introducing to my international professional colleagues as my president, unlike that na-my-turn crooner.

7 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims by Baawaa(m): 10:38am On Jul 09, 2022
This year salah get as e be oo,na "E Ku Odun I dey hear up and down since morning no ram

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims by Kelsmatuc(m): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2022
The man of peace.....if only d north knew what evil they did to dis man

3 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:52am On Jul 09, 2022
Man of peace. But your weakness is the reason we are suffering under buhari today

4 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims by ibroopeyemi(m): 11:14am On Jul 09, 2022
Thanks my president,GEj.
Re: Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims by ghettokid1(m): 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
lalasticlala
mynd44
oam4j
Re: Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims by ghettokid1(m): 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
ghettokid1:
lalasticlala
mynd44
oam4j
Re: Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims by ghettokid1(m): 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims by ghettokid1(m): 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
ghettokid1:
Lalasticlala
mynd44
mukina2
Re: Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
angry

Send Sallah ................... grin grin grin not Messages
undecided

Na Message we go Chop undecided undecided undecided undecided

19 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims by Gkay1(m): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
Happy Eid to the religion of piss grin

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims by Seniorwriter(m): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
Noted...

Get your PVC ready .
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims by iiifedimma(f): 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
Okay
Re: Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims by Realists(m): 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Gej the Albert Einstein that we threw away for dumbhari

Forgive me sir, Yoruba Muslim ojota hypocrisy deceived me

Suffertiscated won't choose for sophisticated again

Hmm, Nigerians are too quick to remember the evil days of Goodluck the clueless, that even payment of salaries became Herculean task. It's a fact that GEJ was a natural disaster, while PMB is man made disaster.

2 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims by shielaAhmed: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims
Re: Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims by Seniorwriter(m): 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
Noted...

Get your PVC ready .
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims by Wintertime: 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
I
Re: Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims by Upliftment101: 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
Some mumu people go come here ask why Peter obi no follow congratulate dem
Re: Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims by Authoreety: 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
Reinforcing for more terrorism
Re: Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
Himtulie247:
angry

Send Sallah ................... grin grin grin not Messages
undecided

Na Message we go Chop undecided undecided undecided undecided
Sweet and cute.. grin
Re: Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims by Kingspin(m): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
Stop the killings first
Re: Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims by Judolisco(m): 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
Goodluck Jonathan time has vindicated you..... All your enemies have now been put to shame

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Government Bans Tricycle Operations From 10pm / Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife / The First Vice Chancellors Of UNILAG And Uni Of Ibadan Were Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.