Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor (12659 Views)

I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe / Ahmed Lawan & Orji Kalu At Turkey 96th Anniversary Celebration In Abuja (Photos) / Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by Metrix147: 8:41am On Apr 22, 2022
Senator representing Abia North, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu has said he is in peace with his conscience having served the people of Abia State as their governor between 1999-2007 to the best of his ability.

The Senate Chief Whip who is marking his 62nd birthday on Thursday says Abians are in love with him because he gave the state what it needed wholeheartedly.

Speaking in an exclusive interview with ABN TV from his Igbere country home, Bende local government area of Abia State on Thursday, the Senate Chief Whip added that he is repeating as a senator what he did as governor by giving his constituents massive infrastructure and empowerment.

"What I'm doing as a Senator is not a fluke. It is a product of what I did as governor. My commitment is to the people, I work for the people. I don't have a bank account, I don't really bank funds for myself. Everything I have is for the people.

"I will continue to live that life for the people of our constituency and people of our state.

"I praise all sectors of government both in our state and at the Federal level. I believe and I have said it times without number I cannot talk about our governor (Okezie Ikpeazu) outside without talking to him personally" he said.

https://abntv.com.ng/news/62-im-happy-gave-abians-governor-sen-kalu-video/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by 3exe3: 8:45am On Apr 22, 2022
Lol u gave what in particular

58 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by helinues: 8:46am On Apr 22, 2022
grin cheesy

And yet Abia is still in dilapidated state..

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by Oxb90: 8:48am On Apr 22, 2022
You must be high on something very deadly. If your best is what you made Abia state to witness in your eight years misrule, then you have no moral right to aspire to be a president.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by Maxymilliano(m): 9:12am On Apr 22, 2022
"What I'm doing as a Senator is not a fluke. It is a product of what I did as governor

Lol ... Yet Abia State takes the cake when it comes to filth and poor infrastructure

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:12am On Apr 22, 2022
You gave them what exactly grin

6 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by Racoon(m): 9:16am On Apr 22, 2022
Criminal dragged Abia State backward with his criminality and corruption. Posterity will never forgive you.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by Sarsaproko: 10:30am On Apr 22, 2022
You gave them little and took their all..

13 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by ATEAMS: 10:30am On Apr 22, 2022
Oyyana
Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by Pele10: 10:31am On Apr 22, 2022
You did rather be ashame..after looting dry the state treasury.

5 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by lampard8888: 10:31am On Apr 22, 2022
He is currently the best governor abia has ever had

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by Jas80: 10:31am On Apr 22, 2022
Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by Patrickyemi: 10:32am On Apr 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by kambili999(f): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2022
Eya. Lol. I'm sure they are grateful to you for giving your all grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by frowland(m): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2022
…….or Abia gave their all to you?

6 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by Gagare1(m): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2022
Where art thy shame? Behold, you were tested and found shameless.

7 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 22, 2022
GAVE ALL OR RATHER TOOK YOUR SHARE
Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by ufuosman(m): 10:34am On Apr 22, 2022
You gave ur all... Linus
Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by SmartPolician: 10:35am On Apr 22, 2022
This criminal is talking about giving his all to Abia. SMH

Even though Orji Kalu was a terrible governor, one thing we cannot take away from him is his love for football.

His love for football saw him refurnish and fund Enyimba FC to the point that they became formidable and won African Champions League twice.

I have yet to see a Nigerian team replicate that feat ever since.

11 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by biafranrealson: 10:36am On Apr 22, 2022
Mtchewwww
Say you took all from Abia
#mamacracy
Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by harsysky(m): 10:37am On Apr 22, 2022
One thing I can beat my chest upon concerning the Abian people is that they hate civilization.

I stayed in Aba, Abia state , for twenty plus years witnessing Ike Nwosu, Orji Uzor etc. The problem with the state is that they have no single person who is good. In all of their primaries down to election period, you can't just find one good person.

If not that I'm an Igbo man who have stayed there and seen things for myself, I would believe they are not Igbo blood.

Assuming the Governors in IgboLand are doing fine in Governance, people will truly know the reason we are after Biafra.

If we get the Biafra today, it will be a waste since we don't know how to hold our Governors, Local Government chairman, house of reps etc accountable, and that is why any small thing, we call on Buhari. Buhari is bad , but those people I mentioned are worse than Buhari.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:37am On Apr 22, 2022
A.LL ABIA STATE GOVERNORS (PAST AND PRESENT) OUGHT TO BE GATHERED IN ONE STADIUM AND STONED TO DEATH.

13 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by toujurs: 10:37am On Apr 22, 2022
Which nonsense all, thieve undecided
Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by Reality3080: 10:37am On Apr 22, 2022
Igbos won't have anything to say about this guy who looted abia state dry n even installed Theodore orji who finished everything but let anyone mention tinubu n it will reach 200 pages.

This is a godfather who ran a state down to d extent of people describing d state as a glorified village.

But they will insult a godfather who laid d foundation for modern Lagos n even installed people who.performed wonderfully well.

Many of they will prefer to move to Lagos instead of abia but today tinubu is their greatest enemy n orji uzor kalu is their best friend

10 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor by Focusmind: 10:38am On Apr 22, 2022
See his shapeless body, bulging tummy and ugly face

Nigerian politicians could be annoying. He should just keep quiet.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bolaji Abdullahi To Become APC Spokesman (photo) / Rivers Rerun Violence: Why Wike Is Desperate To Stop Probe - IGP / Top 10 Richest Governors In Nigeria Number 3 Is The Most Educated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.