Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

A Detailed Analysis Of My Betting Strategy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Detailed Analysis Of My Betting Strategy (963 Views)

From Abidjan To Korhogo: A Detailed Look At The 6 Stadiums Hosting AFCON 2023 / Welcome To My Betting World / Football Betting Strategy PDF - Winning Secrets (Formula 101) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Detailed Analysis Of My Betting Strategy by SaiRuiMall: 10:20am On Jul 09, 2022
Just as I promised you guys on the main thread, I will be leading you all from step to step on how I arrived at my newly discovered strategy for betting.
It is one of its kind and guess what, it's completely free of charge.
Note: Nobody should repost my strategy or games elsewhere either for free or charged .
Once I see it elsewhere, that's the end of it.
Now enough of the talks, let's walk the talk.
Like if you are ready and share if you think we should wait for the season to begin.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Detailed Analysis Of My Betting Strategy by Samakus(m): 10:34am On Jul 09, 2022
Following
Re: A Detailed Analysis Of My Betting Strategy by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 09, 2022
Creating a new thread for your strategy is not necessary.

Anyways, I'm following.

1 Like

Re: A Detailed Analysis Of My Betting Strategy by Felicox(m): 10:38am On Jul 09, 2022
Abeg fire down, season no dey start today.
Re: A Detailed Analysis Of My Betting Strategy by SaiRuiMall: 10:51am On Jul 09, 2022
Miracood2:
Creating a new thread for your strategy is not necessary.

Anyways, I'm following.

Yeah, I thought of that but I just wanted us to FOCUS, you know a lot of things are discussed on the main thread so it could be distracting.
Hope you get??
Re: A Detailed Analysis Of My Betting Strategy by Okpoduvoke: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2022
Following
Re: A Detailed Analysis Of My Betting Strategy by Samueltemi337(m): 10:59am On Jul 09, 2022
you talk too much
drop what you want to drop

2 Likes

Re: A Detailed Analysis Of My Betting Strategy by yande007: 11:16am On Jul 09, 2022
Following
Re: A Detailed Analysis Of My Betting Strategy by SaiRuiMall: 11:35am On Jul 09, 2022
Samueltemi337:
you talk too much
drop what you want to drop
You again

1 Like

Re: A Detailed Analysis Of My Betting Strategy by Felicox(m): 11:35am On Jul 09, 2022
SaiRuiMall:
You again
Don't mind him
Re: A Detailed Analysis Of My Betting Strategy by Quicksilver5: 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
we are with you
Re: A Detailed Analysis Of My Betting Strategy by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
Let's go ♨️
Re: A Detailed Analysis Of My Betting Strategy by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ok thanks for the use of the day
Re: A Detailed Analysis Of My Betting Strategy by PECON1(m): 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
I told you guys at the main thread,the op is empty, no strategy at all.he is here to waste your time
Re: A Detailed Analysis Of My Betting Strategy by owolabi5: 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
✅ Lagos Plate Number

✅ Change of Ownership

✅ Dealer Plate Number

✅ Renewal of Vehicle Particulars

Call/WhatsApp:

Office Address:
Ministry of Transportation

VIO OFFICE

OWODE ONIRIN BUS STOP

OPPOSITE OWODE ONIRIN MARKET

ALONG IKORODU ROAD
LAGOS
Re: A Detailed Analysis Of My Betting Strategy by Felicox(m): 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
PECON1:
I told you guys at the main thread,the op is empty, no strategy at all.he is here to waste your time

I have to agree. what a waste of time.
Re: A Detailed Analysis Of My Betting Strategy by Felicox(m): 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
Everybody go and find your own strategy or wait for the twitter guy's and eseka.
Re: A Detailed Analysis Of My Betting Strategy by SaiRuiMall: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
Hello Guys,
I tested that my strategy on zoom.
Please kindly find attached, a trial for your monitoring.
Best regards

Re: A Detailed Analysis Of My Betting Strategy by SaiRuiMall: 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
PECON1:
You think say I dey mind you.
Re: A Detailed Analysis Of My Betting Strategy by olasneh1109: 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
SaiRuiMall:
Hello Guys,
Best regards
Invalid code. Could you send the coupon code?
Re: A Detailed Analysis Of My Betting Strategy by fattprince(m): 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
SaiRuiMall:

You think say I dey mind you.
Bro you already said you've tried it and you've got 7/7 which is excellent even 5 out if 7 is a very good grade and we believe you, you've got no reason to lie since you aren't selling the strategy. But boss please it's the how you come about the game(strategy) we want not the game. Thanks

I really want this bro, it's high time I started my life.
Re: A Detailed Analysis Of My Betting Strategy by Olaoluwa122: 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
SaiRuiMall:
Hello Guys,
Best regards
boss drop another 5 odd make I nak am 5k
Re: A Detailed Analysis Of My Betting Strategy by SaiRuiMall: 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
SaiRuiMall:
Hello Guys,
Best regards

Ticket BOOM.
We can now rest

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cole Is Gone / Gudjohnsen @barca Vs Gudjohnsen @chelsea, Which Is Better? / Shaq Or Olajuwon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.