Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

18-year-old Burglary Suspect Steals 16 Plasma TV Sets Worth N1.2m From Kano Shop - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-year-old Burglary Suspect Steals 16 Plasma TV Sets Worth N1.2m From Kano Shop (427 Views)

Woman Caught After Stealing & Swallowing Gold Jewelry Worth N1.5m In A Store / Cooperate Thief Who Stole Jewelry Worth N1.6m At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja Caught / Suspect Steals Ogun DPO’s Phone Immediately After Getting Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18-year-old Burglary Suspect Steals 16 Plasma TV Sets Worth N1.2m From Kano Shop by Newbusyfish(f): 11:16am On Jul 09, 2022
18-year-old burglary suspect steals 16 Plasma TV sets worth N1.2m from Kano shop, sold them for N350k and used money to lodge in hotel with girlfriend
The Kano State Police Command has arrested a suspect, Sadiq Isma'il,18, for burglary and theft and recovered eleven stolen Plasma TV sets.
Spokesperson of the command, SP Abdullahi Kiyawa Haruna, who disclosed this in a statement said descreet investigation led to the arrest of the receiver of the stolen items, Abdullahi Muktar
According to the PPRO, the principal suspect, Isma'il, broke into a shop at Sharada Quarters and made away with the sixteen Plasma TV sets valued at N1.2m.
The suspect confessed that he sold all the stolen TV sets for N350,000:00) and used part of the money to lodge in a hotel with his girlfriend.........Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/18-year-old-burglary-suspect-steals-16-plasma-tv-sets-worth-n1-2m-from-kano-shop-sold-them-for-n350k-and-used-money-to-lodge-in-hotel-with-girlfriend/

Re: 18-year-old Burglary Suspect Steals 16 Plasma TV Sets Worth N1.2m From Kano Shop by Rexymania(m): 11:19am On Jul 09, 2022
16, wetin happen? Him won go open him own shop abi wetin be this?
Re: 18-year-old Burglary Suspect Steals 16 Plasma TV Sets Worth N1.2m From Kano Shop by mopol123: 11:21am On Jul 09, 2022
Re: 18-year-old Burglary Suspect Steals 16 Plasma TV Sets Worth N1.2m From Kano Shop by Baawaa(m): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2022
Lazy youth, obituary supporter grin grin grin
Re: 18-year-old Burglary Suspect Steals 16 Plasma TV Sets Worth N1.2m From Kano Shop by RedChiefPriest: 11:26am On Jul 09, 2022
16 kini These ones wan open warehouse?
Anini and oyenusi sef no do reach this one grin.
Abeg jail their little bumbum after getting back everything they stole.
You still con go use the money lodge? Abeg wey my pump action I wan use am do something quick.

Dj! Bring me 1 knife and 1 cup of palmwine
Barman! Play me "Brown skin criminals" by Rihanna and Portable.

Re: 18-year-old Burglary Suspect Steals 16 Plasma TV Sets Worth N1.2m From Kano Shop by Totilopussylick(m): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2022
Baawaa:
Lazy youth, obituary supporter grin grin grin

You are just messing around grin

And you didn't know.

Go and face your "cow" herding tongue.

Leave Nairaland it won't do you any good cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 18-year-old Burglary Suspect Steals 16 Plasma TV Sets Worth N1.2m From Kano Shop by Ternistacle(m): 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
What a progress.... Up to 16 sets... DSS or EFCC should give this type a space in thier work shop... Him sabi work

(1) (Reply)

Prophetess Convert  Widows PHC House To Worship Center, Connive With In-laws, To / Bandits Attack Again - Captured And Killed An Innocent Citizen. What Is The Wor / My Bitter Experience With V.I.O Officers In Collaboration With Nigeria Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.