Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit (22129 Views)

Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit / PDP Storms Daura, Katsina. Launches 100 Votes For Each Polling Unit (Photos) / Governor Shettima Orders Bet9ja, Nairabet Agents To Leave Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
For most people commenting ignorantly hope you are acquainted with the new electoral law? It surely won't be business as usual
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Ikea81: 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
MC Oluomo will be famous glabally after 2023 election..let him continue to plan how to use thugs and fear to upturn Lagos election.. we are coming with live cameras
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Pandev(m): 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
if you dey englighten them, Dem go say don't worry it would be like this and like that

All the plan is assumption hoping it leads to a desired end.

Which of the youths go volunteer go maiduguri go do agent work for free
I understand their situation, it is like that of a man in love, no matter how hard you try to tell him the truth, he would never listen as he'll be carried away with fantasies.
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by seyimailbox: 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
If you take this serious then you don't understand the laws of power. Labor party movement is pregnant but the delivery time not due in 2023 and surely will not birth Peter Obi.
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Pandev(m): 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
JoshTim:
Labour party cannot even have votes up to that number.
it is all fantasy
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Pandev(m): 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Globad:

And hope they know that most of those over 2 million people won't be able to vote on that day as most of them are usually posted outside their polling registration centres.
many of them actually don't understand politics, we all have been there before we learned the hard way
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Akaujaa(m): 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
Exactly!
Very good decision.
When you hear them say structure or Labour Party have structure, what they mean is, can you be on ground to either rig election for your party or monitor the proceedings of the election till the end? That's the structure they talk about. If Labour party can have 15 person's per polling unit and those persons are sincere and not compromised, then it's over for PDP and APC.
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by MrPolitics: 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lightorder:
you are plainly daft ! Daft in politics! Go and look for another job. This your regular is over this time. Nigerians are tired of your employers. You you like , let there be 3 million polling unit. How many are we in this country that they can get 120,000. Talking as if all Nigerian are busy and gainfully employed and can fill in.

Your father at home is daft for not training you properly.
Everybody here with any bit of sense has disagreed reasonably but you had to show your lack of brain and home training.
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Kingspin(m): 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

The NLC does not have structure? Besides both the LP presidential and vice presidential candidates are both billionaires in their own rights and must be ready to spend some money
Stay there make them keep deceiving you..

Vote the best candidate leave structure.

My only worry is INEC , not the structure.
Structures are human beings, not wood
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Uncletony(m): 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
Base on my observation, intelligent people vote for Peter Obi, Average goes for Atiku then illiterates agbero goes to Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by WhizdomXX(m): 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
It's like they have been reading my criticism

Na this one be part of the structure been talked about

But the truth is labour Party don't have the structure to cough out even 1 agent in every polling unit

Rural areas in southern Nigeria, the core north these are areas with little obi social media fever

They constitute the major voting areas
Rural area in southern and eastern Nigeria would be covered, trust us.
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by edungene7: 11:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
Those doubting Thomas make Una wait make campaign start we go know who be who those we dey collect 5k and indomie nah Nigerians way no understand we go speak the language way them go understand this time what is the acclaimed structure people who are paid to share 5k in the wards and stand as returning officer to count and protect vote for polling unit Labour will get that this time for free and more we will sleep on the polling booth a day before the election make Una no worry nah 9ja youth Una dey take play End bag governance the complete series of Endsars loading
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by OfoIgbo: 1:36am On Jul 10, 2022
fyneguy:

Lol Most of you are cracking me up.

Threads , such as this, expose the ignorance and naivety of Nigerian youths in politics.

Winning an election transcends sending some clueless guys to the polling units

I'd rather believe Prof. Utomi than a nameless entity on nairaland.

You people think it is politics as usual. Totally oblivious to the no SHISHI moves going on, with various groups that have yearned for a better Nigeria for many decades teaming up to deliver a better Nigeria through Peter Obi and Utomi's movement and plans.
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by dizzi60(m): 2:13am On Jul 10, 2022
Bros 120kx15 is 1.8m só You mean LP don’t have 1.8m people ?
MrPolitics:
There are over 120,000 polling units in Nigeria.
I’m sorry but Labour Party doesn’t have the number to have agents in each polling unit
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Cromagnon: 3:33am On Jul 10, 2022
alsudan:
The Old Thieves don’t know what’s coming.

Every Student who has been on strike for over 3 years in Buhari’s seven years so far will be part of that 15 agents per Polling Unit.

Also, every Nigerian Worker who’s paid a minimum wage of 49 dollars (30k sic), every Nigerian ravaged by terrorists, those whose businesses got ruined, because there’s no power and can’t afford Diesel at 900 naira per liter.

Those who have finished schools and are unemployed with no government grants to be self employed.

Those who can’t afford hospitals or good roads, have all come out to say enough is enough.

Student that registered in school but is now at home?
How many students 100 000 max going by nysc numbers?

Dreamer
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Cromagnon: 3:35am On Jul 10, 2022
rayvelez:

That’s your own opinion but we won’t mind if you volunteer.
Wetin do ya leg. Go volunteer to stand under sun na
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Cromagnon: 3:36am On Jul 10, 2022
OfoIgbo:

I'd rather believe Prof. Utomi than a nameless entity on nairaland.

You people think it is politics as usual. Totally oblivious to the no SHISHI moves going on, with various groups that have yearned for a better Nigeria for many decades teaming up to deliver a better Nigeria through Peter Obi and Utomi's movement and plans.
how many elections Has utomi won?
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Banhammy717: 6:41am On Jul 10, 2022
A party without a Governor, no single Senator or even a local government chairman, who will move around for you on election day when movements are restricted.
Election is not a child's play.
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Interesting2023: 6:52am On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
it's the truth not opinion

Which youth go volunteer spend him money go maiduguri to go do agent work

Speak for yourself plz...plus indigenes in each State who are willing will be recruited. Nothing is compulsory, the future lies in our hands. It is now left for u to actively participate or u go to those who can pay u to deny u your rights and freedom.
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by enicid: 7:49am On Jul 10, 2022
Please are the numbers of labour party up to 10 that they want to deploy 15 per polling unit?
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by alabi484(m): 8:40am On Jul 10, 2022
Pandev:
like seriously? grin as at last year, total number of polling units in Nigeria is 176974. I don't know if new ones have been added. So 176974 multiply by 15 is 2,654,610. Make I no talk before our violent neighbor start coming for my head. grin

Na this same maths i do, now add that a stipend of 10k should be paid to all the agents, that's over 20 billion

I no fit laugh grin
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by alabi484(m): 8:42am On Jul 10, 2022
Cromagnon:

Student that registered in school but is now at home?
How many students 100 000 max going by nysc numbers?

Dreamer

Lol, Dem think say na to just make noise.

It's the same miscalculation that made the endsars a failure they're embarking on
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Ikpaitid: 8:59am On Jul 10, 2022
Twitter polling booth?
grin grin grin
Nairaland agents maybe. grin grin
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Lashist(m): 9:53am On Jul 10, 2022
alsudan:
The Old Thieves don’t know what’s coming.

Every Student who has been on strike for over 3 years in Buhari’s seven years so far will be part of that 15 agents per Polling Unit.

Also, every Nigerian Worker who’s paid a minimum wage of 49 dollars (30k sic), every Nigerian ravaged by terrorists, those whose businesses got ruined, because there’s no power and can’t afford Diesel at 900 naira per liter.

Those who have finished schools and are unemployed with no government grants to be self employed.

Those who can’t afford hospitals or good roads, have all come out to say enough is enough.

Lol...what of the BMC and agbado urchins?? They might want to leave suffer lifestyle and become polling agents too... Omenka, helinues the chief urchins, una never wan leave BMC cheap wages yet??

1 Like

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Lashist(m): 9:54am On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
it's the truth not opinion

Which youth go volunteer spend him money go maiduguri to go do agent work

Same.youths wey gather money for endsars go do an...we fit even pay you to mount and protect the votes cheesy
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Medphy: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
MrPolitics:
There are over 120,000 polling units in Nigeria.
I’m sorry but Labour Party doesn’t have the number to have agents in each polling unit
Mind you there are labour Union leaders in all the 774 local Government Areas in the country. We are Obi-dient
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Prinxzona10: 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
The main advantage of Peter Obi winning the presidential election would favor the Nigerians especially the youths more because every politician would sit up and know that it wouldn't be a business as usual via that if you fail to perform,Nigerians would bot you out.
If you believe that power lies in the hands of the masses,this is the right time to demonstrate that buh if you fail because you hate Peter Obi or the tribe he comes from,then be ready for a monumental havoc in Nigerian system because both Atiku and Tinubu are not coming to better your lives buh they just want to grab power and answer *Mr President*,except you belongs to their families,cronies,friends and political elites,if not I beg you to reason deep,so as not to jeopardize the future of your kids out of hatred for a tribe ,selfishness,tribal and religious affiliations..
I always laments here not because someone paid me or I have anything to gain from anybody buh because i do see far more than a mere human and see something before it happens and also because of the situation of the Nigerian masses,the commoners,the downtrodden and the less privileged and I wish some of you guys retrieve your God's given conscience and have a re-think about the more destructions,deaths,poverty and total annihilations you guys want to bring to the poor Nigerians through Atiku and Tinubu because it's certain that they don't care about you or anybody buh about their gluttonous selfish interess.....
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Cromagnon: 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
alabi484:

Lol, Dem think say na to just make noise.

It's the same miscalculation that made the endsars a failure they're embarking on

A shame
And na dem suppose Sabi based on education

1 Like

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Kingmakerde3rd: 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

The NLC does not have structure? Besides both the LP presidential and vice presidential candidates are both billionaires in their own rights and must be ready to spend some money

Remember that they no dey give shí shí
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by alabi484(m): 7:46am On Jul 11, 2022
Cromagnon:

A shame
And na dem suppose Sabi based on education

It's what you get when decisions are based on emotions rather than logic and strategy
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Ddokie: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2022
fyneguy:

Lol You are ignorant.

How many states have you been to? How many Lgas, wards, let alone polling units?

Onye agbado. Take and eat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong / Akpabio Declares Umahi, Geidam’s Seats Vacant / Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.