Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Why Are People Still Poor If Money Can Be Made Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Are People Still Poor If Money Can Be Made Online? (381 Views)

New Naira Policy: Do People Still Accept Old Naira Notes In Your Area? / My Neighbor Pays Tithe And He’s Still Poor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People Still Poor If Money Can Be Made Online? by zedegit: 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
Where are all those that claim to be making $500 to $2500 monthly online?

Why are you hoarding information?
Please help your fellow Nairalanders to make money, ejoor. Hunger is in the land.
Re: Why Are People Still Poor If Money Can Be Made Online? by Seniorwriter(m): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
zedegit:
Where are all those that claim to be are making $500 to $2500 monthly online?

Why are you hoarding information?
Please help your fellow Nairalanders to make money, ejoor. Hunger is in the land.
@OP it's not a claim go on Google and u'll see real Nigerians that earn via online...moreso it's not a get rich quick process and certainly not for people that are lazy in the mind and brain.
That said....
There are thousands of different ways to earn online and it also requires some basic accessories or tools(browsing gadgets + internet access) moreso do you have a skill?

There are three(3) basic ways to earn via online you can choose to use all or any which are:
# Via Skill
# Via Product
# Via Investment

But to effectively and legitimately earn online you have to be deliberate in your desire to earn.

Few ways to be deliberate:
# Join an online earning community.

# Get a mentor or key in to a mentorship program.

# Register on earning platforms as a freelancer or Investor.

# Open your online international payment or bank account.

# Create your digital presence.

# Constantly save proofs of your online income or gigs(jobs or transactions done) successful completed.

# Research & Learn new earning ways and updates.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity.

Ill respond adequately when you respond with a comment.

zedegit:

This sounds like normal cliche. Which of them are you into and what's the potential so far?
You didn't answer my question and contrarily it's not a cliche post I made but you lack the ability to read, comprehend and ask appropriate questions....I expected you to state the skill you have....To answer your question I earn from all the three ways and one of them is Via my online mentorship outfit LTE....I also earn by building product - service funnels.
The challenge peeps like you have that ask for ways to earn online is the inability to comprehend that it's a process.
zedegit:
I am not greedy.

I would appreciate a monthly earning of #100 000. It would help me carter for my daily needs with enough to spare.
State your skill or product or Investment capital available then I'll state how you can earn with any or all.
mrnate:

Bro, I do video editing, photo editing, a bit of graphics designing as well as article writing. I've been on freelancer and fiver for a long time without any gig. Anyway you can help with guidance please? I never earn $1 online. Which way abeg?
Okay reach out to the Facebook ID on my profile for guidance....you'll be attended to.

Genesils:

The matter just tire me, even upwork? Sent proposals upon proposals, took upwork courses and all of that
Still no gig
Noted...Kindly reach out to the Facebook ID on my profile for assistance on how and where to earn via online with your Skill(s).

@seniorwriter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are People Still Poor If Money Can Be Made Online? by zedegit: 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
Seniorwriter:

@OP it's not a claim go on Google and u'll see real Nigerians that earn via online...moreso it's not a get rich quick process and certainly not for people that are lazy in the mind and brain.
That said....
There are thousands of different ways to earn online and it also requires some basic accessories or tools(browsing gadgets + internet access) moreso do you have a skill?

There are three(3) basic ways to earn via online you can choose to use all or any which are:
# Via Skill
# Via Product
# Via Investment

But to effectively and legitimately earn online you have to be deliberate in your desire to earn.

# Constantly save proofs of your online income or gigs(jobs or transactions done) successful completed.

@seniorwriter.

This sounds like normal cliche. Which of them are you into and what's the potential so far?
Re: Why Are People Still Poor If Money Can Be Made Online? by zedegit: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
I am not greedy.

I would appreciate a monthly earning of #100 000. It would help me carter for my daily needs with enough to spare.
Re: Why Are People Still Poor If Money Can Be Made Online? by mrnate: 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
Seniorwriter:

That said....

# Via Skill
# Via Product
# Via Investment

You didn't answer my question and contrarily it's not a cliche post I made but you lack the ability to read, comprehend and ask appropriate questions....I expected you to state the skill you have....To answer your question I earn from all the three ways and one of them is Via my online mentorship outfit LTE....I also earn by building product - service funnels.
The challenge peeps like you have that ask for ways to earn online is the inability to comprehend that it's a process.

State your skill or product or Investment capital available then I'll state how you can earn with any or all.

@seniorwriter.

Bro, I do video editing, photo editing, a bit of graphics designing as well as article writing. I've been on freelancer and fiver for a long time without any gig. Anyway you can help with guidance please? I never earn $1 online. Which way abeg?
Re: Why Are People Still Poor If Money Can Be Made Online? by Genesils(m): 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
mrnate:

The matter just tire me, even upwork? Sent proposals upon proposals, took upwork courses and all of that
Still no gig

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Still Poor If Money Can Be Made Online? by northbird: 3:01am On Jul 13, 2022
Genesils:

Still no gig

What's your skill level with your skill set.? If you were to rate yourself on a scale of 10.. What will it be? Customers abound even here in Nigeria that pay handsomely..

I once asked a graphics guy for his portfolio, I was not impressed by his stuff, yet he was asking for 10k for flyer design, just to design a flyer
Re: Why Are People Still Poor If Money Can Be Made Online? by northbird: 3:08am On Jul 13, 2022
mrnate:

The question is, are you good? Are your skills top notch? Like are your graphics, YouTube worthy.
A lot of people make the mistake of running to fiverr without trying to guage their skill level first.
Forgetting it's (fiverr) an international platform, you are competing with
folks from Ukraine, Estonia, Hungary, Portugal, US n the likes.
You must be really good to get gigs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

... / i / Data Shows Lagos Is Not Africa’s Third-biggest Economy, As Claimed By Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.