Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,402 members, 7,853,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Simple Ways You Can Raise Money Quickly Without Taking A Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Ways You Can Raise Money Quickly Without Taking A Loan (306 Views)

If You Need To Raise Money Quickly Without Taking A Loan, Do This / 13 Ways You Can Make Money With Your Car / 4 Totally Simple Ways To Get Out Of Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Ways You Can Raise Money Quickly Without Taking A Loan by Solo777(m): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
HOW I HELPED MY CLIENT RAISE OVER 4.3 MILLION QUICKLY and how you can raise money quickly in the next 90 days without taking a loan.

A long read but.....worth every word.

When he called, he wanted us to see how we could raise money using any of the strategies I talked about during one of my sessions as he's already had enough of loans and wanted to try something else.

He's had it to his neck and it was time to go deep.

As we talked, I trusted my guts that we begin from "INSIDE" so I asked him to come with his monthly list of expenses and listed out a few things he should get the figures of.

Popular, Friendly, Wealthy, people like this don't know how much they even spend daily but I was glad he could put together his monthly expenses.

The most important thing to me was, how critical it was for him to raise this money and what he was willing to sacrifice(legally) to get it.

He showed so much passion that I knew I had a ready man on my hands.

Nothing better than that if you hold coaching/consultative sessions.

So we began.

1. Data and Call expenses:

He laughed when I pointed this out.

Very social so after calculations, we figured out that he spends an average of #10,000 on data and #32,000 on Calls.

Each day he recharges at least #1,000 on calls.

So the question was, what do you use the data for?

Video Calls, Browsing, Watching Videos, Zoom Business Calls, WhatsApp Video calls, etc.

He also talked about the people he calls and the need to keep in touch.

But......

Do you really need to recharge that high?

Do you need to call them daily and some weekly?

So we decided to do a 50% cut on all data and Calls.

I introduced to him some amazing plans with his network and how he could get sometimes 5X for his recharge on calls and data and he couldn't thank me enough.

So calls were reduced to #15,000 and data #5,000.

So that's #20,000 saved and that means #60,000 saved in the next 3 months.

2. Eat more home foods:

We figured out he doesn't go to work with food so he eats at his favorite spot so he spends roughly #4,600( Breakfast and Launch) daily on food.

That's not in addition to the Junks, Fruits, and other things he loves to pick.

So we did that Calculation with roughly #5,000 X 20 days( he goes to work on Saturdays too).

That's about #100,000.

He shouted.

So you mean I spend over #100,000 on food alone.

You've seen it yourself.

"So what do we do," he asked.

What if you start taking homemade foods to work for this 90 days?

You have a car, two flasks.

The food will remain warm till you eat at noon or you can get a microwave in your office if you so wish.

He nodded his head and we ticked that.

For the next 3 months, we've successfully saved #300,000.

3. Nightlife, Partying, Drinking, etc:

He laughed and asked me not to even go there.

He said he spends roughly #480,000 every weekend where we drinks with the guys.

He talked about how important hanging out with his guys at the weekend was to his ambition and why he needs to keep up.

Recently a young man celebrated saving over #300,000 by refusing to hang out with his friends and drink for 3 months.

So I asked him if he was really serious about raising the money or not.

He saw the seriousness in my face. He said he was.

So we decided that he could host them once a month somewhere else, not their usual joint or he could invite them to his house.

So by this method, we're sure of saving over 1.2 million naira in the next 3 months.

4. Office Buys:

"I knew it" he shouted when I mentioned this.

He can't take his eyes off some of the classy wears they bring to the office and he even talked about how much he's owing some vendors.

So the question is "Do you really need those things you buy"?

He laughed and said he's not even opened the ones he bought two months ago and he spent roughly #320,000 on shoes, wrist watches, and Necklaces last month which is the least he's spent this year buying at the office.

And he buys every month.

So we agreed on " No office buys" for the next 3 months.

Right there, he instructed his security man not to allow them into his office again and said he'll pay the debts immediately.

So we counted an excess of #960,000 saved.

5. Fuel:

He talked about how he can't sleep without light and he puts the Generator on From 7 pm - 6 am every day except on days there's light.

So I asked, "Do you sleep with the lights on?"

He said No and stressed about how the cool atmosphere in the room helps him relax.

By Calculations, he buys about 34 liters daily at #167 per liter
running at 12 hours.

Daily he was spending about #23,000 daily and that's roughly #700,000 every month.

So we thought about putting up the generator from 7 pm - 11 pm.

Putting on the Air Conditioners and allowing it to cool the room for 4 hours before putting off the generator.

This will help the room remain cool

By calculation, this would mean he'll spend #250,000 every month and that saves him over #450,000.

We talked about how we can go solar after these 3 months and he welcomed the idea

6. Too Many Visitors:

My Father was Like that, he was so friendly that my mum calls him "Ome mgbo Oji".

Coming back from school, you'll know dad was around when you see the number of shoes littered in front of our house and the noise coming from it.

Sadly these people were nowhere to be found whenever he needs money.

Drinks, foods, meats, transport for his visitors etc,

But it was eating him deeply.

He could relate. A jolly good fellow like my dad.

From drinks to transport money for the visitors, that's about #70,000 monthly.

So can you cut this off?

Of course.

Now for 3 months, that's about #210,000 saved.

Want a session with me?

My one-on-one sessions cost #50,000 only.

Send SPECIAL on WhatsApp to 08179687499 or call to book a session now. We run on a first-come, first-serve basis.

You can also get my book " HOW TO RAISE MONEY QUICKLY IN 0-90 DAYS WITHOUT TAKING A LOAN" in the next 48 hours for #3,000 only.

The price reverts to #5,000 after 48 hours. Send YES to 08179687499 on WhatsApp to get it now.

7. Skip some meetings/Invitations/High table invitations:

When invited for marriages and other programs, a man of his caliber has to show it.

So am I asking him to hide or run away?

He was furious.

I asked him to put in figures how much he intends to spend on the next occasion he's going to attend.

A traditional marriage at Delta state.

He'll pay for Flight....first class.

Lodge in the hotel for the 2 days.

Spend and spray good money.

After party comes with its expenses and we calculated over #500,000.

How many occasions like this do you have to attend in the next 3 months.

He said over 5.

This means you're going to spend over 2.5 million Naira attending other people's programs.

How indebted are you to these people?

Are there some you can send monies to instead of you being there personally and he said yes.

For 2 of them, he must attend but he could send monies to the other 3.

Now we decided he could send #200,000 to those 3 and attend the other 2.

This means he's saving about #900,000 in the next 3 months.

Omo to be big man no easy o.

8. Your Children's School:

Two children in the secondary schools and he spends over #500,000 in just school fees alone.

So I asked him if he could find a good school with a lesser school fees, he called his wife and she said there were a few she knew of.

They settled for one that costs about #120,000 for each of them.

So that's #240,000 for school fees and #260,000 saved.

9. Structured Spendings:

New phones, new gadgets, and the rest had to be on hold.

A stern warning had to be sent to the children and every one of the goal at hand and the need to handle their current gadgets well.

Foods have to be cooked according to quantity and there won't be wastage.

Everyone must eat the day's food and no one will prepare anything different.

We couldn't get the figures he spent on feeding monthly as that department was run by madam and the figures weren't ready.

With 10 persons in his house ( Himself, Wifey, 4 children plus relatives), he says he believes that's another angle he has to be firm on as feeding eats him deep.

10. Alternate energy sources:

I asked him to try using an Alternate energy source like electricity to cook.

He could get electric cookers, pots, etc to complement and ease the burden on gas.

11. I DON'T HAVE IT

Can I say that? He asked.

He's a giver and told me how he believes that's the reason God keeps blessing him but I told him that he has to apply wisdom and know when to politely say " He doesn't have it now".

He told me he'll rather give a package less than what the person came for rather than see him leave empty-handed.

I nodded in agreement.

So we had to put together the adjustment and resolutions we made to save from expenses for the next 3 months.

1. Calls/Data - #60,000

2. Eating Homemade foods - #300,000

3. Hangouts - #1,200,000

4. Office Buys - #960,000

5. Diesel - # 450,000

6. Visitors - #210,000

7. Invitations - # 900,000

8. School Fees - #240,000

Total - #4,320,000

When the figures came out, he shouted.

He couldn't believe he could make this much by simply making a little adjustment to his excesses.

Sometimes you won't know how much your little excesses takes away from you and that's why you have to form a habit of being financially accountable

Want a session with me?

My one-on-one sessions cost #50,000 only.

Send SPECIAL to 08179687499 or call to book a session now. We run on a first-come, first-serve basis.

You can get my book " HOW TO RAISE MONEY QUICKLY IN 0-90 DAYS WITHOUT TAKING A LOAN" in the next 48 hours for #3,000 only.

The price reverts to #5,000 after 48 hours. Send YES to 08179687499 on WhatsApp to get it now.
Re: Simple Ways You Can Raise Money Quickly Without Taking A Loan by Papichulostunne(m): 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
It i get that 50k i no need even consult you.. consult you say you be gods of wish land? Stupid thread talks more bout saving .. how is saving my own money equal to me making money?
Re: Simple Ways You Can Raise Money Quickly Without Taking A Loan by Solo777(m): 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
This is an excerpt from a one-on-one session with a client where we focused on his spending and saving habits.

In the book "HOW TO RAISE MONEY QUICKLY IN 0-90 DAYS WITHOUT TAKING A LOAN", are over 18 deep secrets and strategies you can raise money with without taking a loan.

The book sells for #3,000(Salah holiday offer). Fee reverts to #5,000 after Tuesday, 12th July, 2022.

Send YES to 08179687499 on WhatsApp to get yours now.
Re: Simple Ways You Can Raise Money Quickly Without Taking A Loan by Solo777(m): 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
How Nigerians are raising funds without taking a loan

(1) (Reply)

How Does Conglomarate Works / Salaries Have Been Paid But You're Still Broke. I'll Tell You Why / Wecodefuture Provides Content Writing Services At Best Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.